Mr Loan Low Doc Loans

Mr Loan Low Doc Loans

5.0 from 1 review

cindy WEI

cindy WEISydney, NSW

Good finance advice help me to reduce debts and save money!!!

I contacted MrLoan initially for a car loan, but turned out that I am not ready yet due to too much existing credit cards debts. Ken in Mr Loan give me great advice that to consolidate all high rate credit cards into a lower rate fixed term personal loan. The process was easy and smooth, my personal loan setted and all cards paid-out & closed within a week. Compare to endless credit card owings, now I have peace in mind that all debts will be cleared in next few years. Once the liabilities under control, I will be soon eligible for a car loan. Thank you Ken & MrLoan for help me get into a better financial position.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan
Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives