7Peggs Classic Handy Lines

ih justice
ih justiceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Great washing lines

This is our 4th time buying
Lots of washing great lines
Handy under the veranda or inside
Best lines ever Show details ·  1

First one was so good bought another one for caravan Show details ·  1
Anna Bryers
Anna Bryers

Great productt

I have been using your lines for the last 16 years and have just replaced my original. They are so handy and take sheets as well as a full wash Show details ·  1
Gloria Eraso
Gloria Eraso
  Fair Incentive Verified Classic 10

Best investment

This product is amazing, helpful and price worthy.I saw it at my family’s house and I definitely wanted to have it on mine. I got it and I’m so happy it is just perfect for indoor and outdoor use.  Show details ·  1
Jon and Susie
Jon and SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Classic 8

Very happy, takes no space, dries well

I have observed others trying to fit a load or 2 of washing on large mainly horizontal drying racks. When I saw Peggs, as we were about to move to an apartment, it looked just like a regular clothesline, which should fit clothes vertically; also didn't occupy a lot of space. So I ordered Peggs. Glad I did. So long as I dry one load of washing at a time, it fits all, allows air to flow through and dries well. Admittedly we have available a small balcony north-facing with glass balustrade. Show details ·  1
Jenni Gray
Jenni Gray

Very good so far

Very lightweight, easy to move to chase the sun if I need to but also great to leave in the one spot for the breeze to blow through. Was looking for something to use outside undercover on wet days, this is proving to be bang on the money for what I was looking for. Show details ·  1
Cherylann Hughes
Cherylann Hughes3 posts

Best Clothes Line ever

This is our second clothes line from you. We moved into a caravan and we stored our first one in the storage shed. We've now set up in a caravan park semi permanent, and purchased our second one. Its solid, holds heaps, our KS doona cover and sheet don't stretch right out, but they still dry. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a decent mobile clothes line. Show details ·  1
Margaret McMah
Margaret McMah
  Verified Classic 10

Should have bought it years ago!!

Such a handy clothes line, easy to use and even easier to store. No effort needed to set it up either. So happy that I decided to purchase this line. Show details ·  1
PandT
PandTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Brilliant clothes line

Having such an easy line to use has helped me so much. It's easy to put up and down and light to transport even with clothes on it. Show details ·  1
Happy
HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Verified Classic 8

Don't know why I didn't get this earlier!

Very handy and the right size for my apartment balcony. Show details ·  1
Sara Pearce
Sara PearceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Handy line classic

I love how easy these are to put up and then put away . Easily fits my queen size sheets and my other washing. Show details ·  1
nannie3
nannie3Sydney, NSW8 posts

The best buy

I purchased my first PEGG Classic 10 for my Husband & I years ago. It is the best way to dry your clothes or linens either inside or outside. This clothes horse outlasts every clothes horse you could buy as it’s sturdy, & a perfect setup for the lines. It takes Queen & King size sheets so easily, & folds up perfectly flat to be hung on a wall out of sight. So easy to open or close. I have since purchased 3 x extra Mrs. Pegg lines for myself & my Family. When you buy a Pegg Clothes horse, you save money over the years as it outlasts all other clothes horses. A truly great buy. Show details ·  1
Jane Farmer
Jane Farmer
  Fair Incentive Verified Classic 8

This is perfect can’t live without it

Fantastic product have recommended it to many of my friends Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Classic 10

Not as good as the original!

I have had a Peggs line for a long time & also bought one for my daughter. Thought it was time I bought myself a new one & give the original one to my daughter as it is in better condition than hers which has been outside on her undercover deck. My original line has always been inside. Also, as she has three children she does a lot more washing that I do! The Classic 10 is smaller then the original. Also, one of the lines seems to have stretched already.
I am rather disappointed that my new line hasn't lived up to my expectations. Show details
Kate R.
Kate R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have bought a few products from Peggs for myself and my family. This particular product was purchased for inside use. The fact that they all come fully assembled is a winner! Top quality product and top quality customer service. Highly recommend!!! Show reply

Aine R.
Aine R. · Classic Handy Lines Classic 10

what is the difference Classic 10 V Deluxe 10 ?

Jeanette · Classic Handy Lines Easy 8

Which Mrs. Peggs is suitable for Queen Size sheets and Large Bath Towels plus other garments. Do not want to order one that is too small. Starting to have trouble reaching to hang clothes on the fold out line fixed to the brickwork. Bought one about 4 years ago for my son as he has an aparment. Thank you. Jeanette

Jacqui
Jacqui

I bought the classic 10 and it fits queen size sheets, towels and more.

Jeanette

Thank you I will look into this regarding an order.

Peggs   DM

Hi Jeanette and Thanks Jacqui :) Jeanette here is the link to our How to Videos which show you the best way to hang your sheets and maximise your Handy Line Space external link

Margo · Classic Handy Lines Classic 10

Does it blow over easily on a windy day?

Peggs   DM

Hey Margo - thanks for your question. The Handy Line is a safe stable piece of equipment when loaded with washing. An anchoring strap is fitted as standard as a precaution for those extra windy days.

Converted
Converted
Margo

Ok Thankyou very much for your reply.

Compare all Peggs Classic Handy Lines listings