6Peggs Deluxe Handy Lines

Maggie P.
Maggie P.
  Deluxe 8

Treasure this company

I love my Mrs Pegg’s handy line. The original one is still going strong after 2 decades and I have bought more recent models for other family members. Worth every cent. The lines are sturdy and reliable as are the staff who go above and beyond to help customers… even hunting the warehouse for an ancient missing part. So rare to get personal service these days. Maggie Show reply
Tessa Berry
Tessa BerryFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Deluxe 8

Best Portable Clothesline & Products Ever!

Best Portable Clothesline & products Ever!
Love All of It. Great product, sturdy, reliable.. as described and aesthetically pleasing on a balcony. No eye sore. No more! Show details ·  1
Nic C
Nic C

perfect washing line

This is my second Peggs Deluxe 10! I am keeping this one inside on the handy hooks I have, for rainy weather when I am overwhelmed with wet washing. Lightweight. Easy to move. Very happy with my products. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Deluxe 10

Deluxe is the best ever! I now have two. :)

The Deluxe is fabulous and lightweight with room enough for a king size sheet set (folded in half) plus 2 sets of single sheets in one go. I bought my first about 12 years ago and it is still going strong. I thought recently to treat myself and buy a second. I love it. Thanks so much :) Show details ·  1
Maggie M.
Maggie M.Sydney4 posts

Almost perfect clothesline

Very impressed with my deluxe 8. I like that it’s lightweight and therefore easy to carry to wherever you want before unfolding and using. There is plenty of room for my needs with this size and the lines have adequate space between them. It’s easy to fold and stores neatly. The height is perfect for me. My only tiny criticism is that I think the lines should be a little tighter… there is a fair bit of give in some of them. I will look for instructions on how to tighten them… I’m sure it won’t be too challenging. Overall a well deserved 5 stars. Show details ·  1
Yvonne Martyn
Yvonne Martyn

My product our

The best thing out after my daughter put it up for me, now I am able to do my washing by myself for the first time in years Show details ·  1
Joanna C.
Joanna C.

Lightweight and handy!

Such a light weight but sturdy drying rack! Can’t believe its capacity - sheet sets and clothing it takes them all! Show details ·  1
Sess J
Sess JSydney, NSW

Best clothes line!

Best clothes line I have ever purchased! I bought some smaller clothes stands from other companies as extra line space and they do not compare to the quality, space and efficiency of this line. I have now purchased my 2nd deluxe 10 after wasting lots of money on other cheaper stands, don't bother with the cheap just go straight to the best it'll last you forever and save you so much time whilst doing the washing. Show details ·  1
Sharyn
SharynPerth, WA
  Verified Deluxe 10

My daughter is smitten with her Mrs Peggs well worth the purchase

I've just bought my second Mrs Peggs (first one is still going strong - at least 10 years) and bought one for my daughter and her hubby (both working full time and with 2 young kids she is now able to wash after work mid week and hang clothes to dry inside overnight giving her less laundry on the weekend to tackle). Well worth the money for quality and durabilty. Show reply
Alan S.
Alan S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Portable cloths stand

Great cloths stand. best ever holds everything whatever the size. easy to erect and collapse for storage. Show details ·  1
Jill
JillPerth, WA7 posts
  Verified Deluxe 8

The best portable clothes line I've tried

It's the perfect height for me as I'm 157cm. Queen sheets do have to be folded slightly but they don't drag on the ground. The quality is excellent, easy to unfold and manoeuvre. Show details ·  1
Janine Ranck
Janine Ranck

So light weight

A great light weight line which holds so much for a clothes airer. Great leg design which minimises the risk of it being blown over. The dimensions given on the website are slightly out when it is folded up which can impact the storage space you plan to put it - I was very glad we didn't get the bigger size due to our cupboard dimensions. Show details ·  1
EiJa Ebbers
EiJa Ebbers

Excellent design

Generous length of the washing line to easily fit sheets.
High enough off the ground so jeans and long pants can be pegged at the waist, no need to fold them.
Enough space to fit the whole machine load on. Show reply
Melissa Smith
Melissa Smith

Worth it!

I debated buying a line for a while but finally decided it was time. I can't believe I waited so long! I have the Deluxe and it is a game changer. It feels two full loads of washing with no problem and is kept neat and tidy in one spot rather than with a pile of clothes horses all over the place, plus it feels like everything dries quicker. If you're thinking about buying one of Mrs Peggs lines don't delay, you won't regret it! Show details ·  1
Michael Somo
Michael Somo

Peggy line

Have had another Peggy line for 18 years needed an extra line because of bad weather first one is still going strong love it Show details ·  1