4MSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard

MSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard

MPNs:B550TOMAHAWK and MAGB550TOMAHAWK
4MSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for MSi? Claim your listing.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Easy to install

Solid and sturdy MOBO!
Easy for new beginner to install and plenty of Fans header (a little too much in my opinion) to play around.
Bios is extremely easy to navigate around to see which port has connected (one of my fans didn't plug in correctly and i picked up from there).
The only thing I wanted to have extra is built in Bluetooth, but that is obtainable with X570 Tomahawk. I simply just buy a BT USB to connect my peripherals.
Wish it has more than 6 USB on the rear, but doesn't bother me as I'm using USB-C hub to cable management. Show details
Nahome
NahomeSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great Features for the price

The motherboard is one of the few motherboards at the price that has USB C at both front and back, which is an important feature for me. it also looks great and has 2 m.2 slots and enough space to work with without being cramped since its an ATX sized motherboard.
The only feature that i would like added to next generation of tomahawk motherboards is built in WI-FI AND BT.
 Show details
Ryu
Ryu
  Fair Incentive

Fair price for a mid range motherboard

This is my first PC build in a long time and was expecting some difficulty putting it together. However to my delight, this motherboard was able to fit seamlessly within my Lian Li lancool II 215 Mid-Tower Case. The integrated IO shield on the board really helped with the ease of installation.

Another reason I chose this board is because I use a pair of 3.5mm audio jack headphones and the board's ALC1200 Codec provides good sound quality.

The motherboard does not come with in-built Wi-Fi though. The 2.5GB Ethernet port works out fine for me since I've been using Ethernet for games that require a more stable/consistent connection (less jitter) than Wi-Fi can provide. Show details

Ahmed N.
Ahmed N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

No WiFi but, great ethernet speed connection

I recently built my PC using MSI as a base for the case, motherboard and cooler.
-This motherboard fits perfectly in the MSI MPG GUNGNIR 110R case, I love the idea of the double ethernet speed.
-It has 2xM.2 shield to protect your SSD M.2 drives.
-I like the PCIe steel armor which protect the GPU from bending, give it more stability and strength.
-This motherboard has a very strong thermal solution for better heat transfer to the heatsink.
I would love it more if it had a built in WiFi and bluethooth.
Highly recomended if you're a heavy online user and playing lots of games online. Would give it 5 stars except for no Wi Fi or Bluetooth.