29MSi Modern Series

MSi Modern Series

29MSi Modern Series

100% · 30%

Display Quality
Brand Manager for MSi? Claim your listing.

Nicole McVey
Nicole McVeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
  MD241P

Excellent monitor and value for money

I recently purchased an MSI Modern MD241p FHD Monitor from Harvey Norman, on a promotional price of $268, saving $90. I needed a new monitor for a work from home space, to be used as a second monitor plugged into my laptop. I required height adjustment, angle and tilt, which this monitor provides.

I didn't want to spend a fortune on a new monitor for my work setup, so this one came in under budget and is great for the specifications it offers. It is full high definition, has a 75HZ refresh rate and is a perfect size of 23.8 inches, which is what I was after. The 1080p display provides great colour and definition and makes it easy to read my reports and spreadsheets.

Very happy with my MSI purchase and would highly recommend.

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  MD271P

Love my new monitor

As I spend most of my day on my laptop I wanted a new monitor that was easier on the eye. The MSI monitor is Eyecare and TUV certieid with less blue light and great value for money.
Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive MD271QP
Display Quality

No questions yet

Compare all MSi Modern Series listings
CategoryMonitorsMonitorsMonitors
Screen Size 27"27"23.8"
Screen TypeIPS (In-Plane Switching)IPS (In-Plane Switching)IPS (In-Plane Switching)
Screen Resolution1920 x 1080 (FHD)2560 x 1440 (2K QHD)1920 x 1080 (FHD)
Refresh Rate75 Hz75 Hz75 Hz
FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers, Height Adjustable, Pivot (Vertical Mode), Swivel Base and VESA MountBuilt-In Speakers, Height Adjustable, Pivot (Vertical Mode), Swivel Base and VESA MountBuilt-In Speakers, Height Adjustable, Pivot (Vertical Mode), Swivel Base and VESA Mount
PortsHDMI and USB-CDisplay Port, HDMI and USB-CHDMI and USB-C
Response Time14 ms14 ms14 ms
Aspect Ratio16:916:916:9
Contrast Ratio

1000:1

Dimensions (With Stand) 401.5 x 613.5 x 200.81 mm401.5 x 613.5 x 200.81 mm380.9 x 541.9 x 200.8 mm
Weight5.8 kg8.44 kg4.7 kg
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MSi? Claim your listing.