Samsung CF390

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great looking monitor

I am loving my new Samsung curved screen. I think it has the perfect curve , it looks great on my desk as I have it placed in the corner. The screen has alot of adjustments so you can set things up as you like them. A great price including extra warranty so that makes me happy.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $212.00.

HausofB

HausofBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung - LC24F390FHEXXY 24" Curve

Love the curved screen, was a bit unsure at first but after using it for a few weeks I am obsessed with it. Lots of desktop space and looks great.

Peter P

Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Curved screen ideal for sunlight through window... say no more!

Decided to pay a bit extra for a curved screen, so glad I did! It's great for sunlight coming through window... I don't have to close the blinds anymore or adjust the screen angle! It has a HDMI connection, with a 1m HDMI cable included (not indicated on webpage so I had gone out and paid $4 for one). The resolution is no different then my old "dirty" flat-screen monitor but the curved screen is the LC24F390 biggest advantage!