Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel

Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel

Beverly

BeverlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

I gave birth in April 2020 and the hospital used this product on my baby. I loved the smell, very gentle on babys skin and leaves skin clean.
After baby and I got discharged from hospital I went to chemist the next day and purchased mustela cleansing gel.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Carly

CarlySydney Surrounds, NSW

The only one I will use

This is the only brand I will use on my kids. It leaves my kids skin soft, clean, and gentle on their skin. Never had a reaction, and they love it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Outlet for A$20.00.

ssoul88South West, WA

Lovely cleanser

This is the only cleanser I use for my babies. It has a lovely soft fragrance and is very gentle on skin. It has been great for clearing up and preventing cradle cap and milk rash/spots. It leaves babies skin very soft and I noted a difference in their skin appearance in days. The smallest amount of gel goes a long way so its very cost effective. My babies have sensitive skin and this gel hasn't caused any irritation.

Purchased in November 2019.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Rads

RadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Literally saved our bubs skin-perfect for irritated skin, instant relief for rash affected skin. We have used it for his bath, face wash and body washes and it is soap and fragrance free. Must buy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$18.99.

Been using since day 1!

We have been using this on our newborns since day 1. Beautiful scent, moisturing and gentle on their skin. Will definitely continue to use at bathtime for years to come.

AlexT

AlexTSydney, NSW

Gentle with a lovely lasting smell

We have been using this with our son from birth. Its very gentle, has a long lasting and beautiful smell and provides some light bubbles for bath time. We wont use anything else.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Vini

Vini

Mustela is a Must

The Mustela Gentle cleansing gel is a must to have product for bubs delicate skin, have used it on both my babies and its definitely gentle on skin. Highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for A$25.00.

Justyna W.

Justyna W.

Great product

Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel is one of my favourite. So gentle on baby skin - from day one and no nastiest in it. Just a little bit in water is enough for bathtime. Highly recommended to everyone

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$22.00.

MissB

MissBSydney, NSW

Great for dry skin

I was using another brand but my son's dry skin wasn't getting better and he was beginning to get eczema. The dr recommended a more gentle wash and this one has been working well for my son. It has a pleasant mild smell and leaves skin soft!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$19.99.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells delicious

This product smells so good and feels so soft and gentle on bubbas skin. No reactions or concerns at all. We absolutely love it and would definitely recommend getting some!

Purchased in December 2018.

Andysfam

AndysfamPeel, WA

Great for whole family!

Its an amazing product. I used while I was pregnant, on my toddler & now my newborn. Safe, smells great & we can all wash together we dont need to buy several different products.

Purchased in January 2019.

Mellanie_Sbrana

Mellanie_SbranaNsw, 2560

I haven't found anything better!

At first I thought eeek! $25 for a bottle of baby bath soap but three years later I'm still using it on a little girl with eczema. I reality think it's kept her skin soft and has held back the rashes she has gotten when I've strayed from Mustela or run out! It smells heavenly and people still comment on how good she smells. We also use this as her shampoo and it leaves her hair soft and clean. I don't think I'll ever stop using it!
The terrific smell (not that typical Johnsons baby product smell), the positive after effects for eczema related skin and the ease and range of uses!
The price was a shock at first, but as we only have to buy a new one every 6-8 weeks, it's no longer an issue.

khadijah

khadijah

great!

It is really wonderful. Light moisturizer leaves my babies skin hydrated. The scent is not over powering. Its not greasy. It may be more expensive than other brands but lasts ages! My little one is about four months old and we are still on first bottle.Wish bababies r us carried their whole line eg face moisturizer

Love it! Perfect for my sons sensitive skin

My son is prone to ezcema and usually reacts to scented products. This wash has been very gentle on his skin and leaves his body and hair smelling delightful. It is more expensive than many products but the bottle is 500ml and last a long time. I highly recommend it!
Gentle on ezcema prone skin and smells devine
Price- but is bigger than other products and lasts a long time

stellabella1664

stellabella1664

hey_dani

hey_daniNSW, 2148

When you're onto a good thing, stick to it!

This is the only baby body and hair wash we have used on our newborn since leaving the hospital. I highly recommend it as it does not leave skin irritation or rash. After bathing we massage bub with the Mustela Hydra Bebe body lotion, which helps baby get into snooze mode.
Gentle and pure on babys skin and hair, no skin irritations, the fragrance is soft and pleasant and leaves baby smelling gorgeously afterwards.
Whilst i love this product to bits i find it expensive as the only local stockist is a chemist who retail it for $21.95. The pro's certainly outweigh the con's and i have no interest in changing from this quality product because of the price.

tgreen

tgreen

I have used this product since my sons birth (now 2 months) and love it, leaves a nice smell, no nasties in the product and it cleans very well without drying the skin. Mustela products are really great.
Pump pack, a little goes a long way, gentle on skin
Can be $$ but a little goes a long way.

Suditi M.

Suditi M.asked

hi
can I use Mustela cleansing gel on my baby face?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you for your question. Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel is tear-free so it is ok. Best regards,

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.asked

My baby has really sensitive skin he got some rashes on face he’s only 5 weeks old.. is it ok to use mustela cleansing gel and how to use it?

ssoul88

Hi my twins have very sensitive skin. They are allergic to various types of nappies and wipes but we used Mustela products with no issues. I would wipe small amounts of the gel over their faces with damp cotton wool balls. Fill a small bowl with a small amount of water, add the cotton balls then squeeze out excess water and apply a tiny amount of the gel to the cotton ball. Id wipe the gel over small sections of the face at a time and then wipe off with a damp face cloth. For example I'd do the forehead then the right cheek etc
You only need a tiny amount though as a little goes a long way.
My twins weren't breastfed but they still got a milk rash and this cleared it right up.

Zaharah H.asked

Is there any animal derived ingredients in mustela gentle cleansing gel?Your prompt reply greatly appreciated

Vie
Vie

Now that you asked, I tried to search a bit. If you find glycerin is one of animal derived ingredients, then it is. Hope I answered your question.

Zaharah H.

Thanks vie..being a Muslim, I am worried if the animal is PIG..any chance of probing further..thanks

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Zaharah, I will come back to you very shortly. I am double checking the answer regarding the glycerin. Thank you for your patience. Best regards

Get an answer from our members and Mustela representatives