Great for dry skin

I was using another brand but my son's dry skin wasn't getting better and he was beginning to get eczema. The dr recommended a more gentle wash and this one has been working well for my son. It has a pleasant mild smell and leaves skin soft!

Purchased in February 2019 for $19.99.

Hi MissB, thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with our products. If you ever need a more nourishing cream for your son's eczema prone skin, we also have a range especially formulated for it and fragrance-free: Stelatopia. Have a great day.

Very gentle and moisturising

This cleanser is very thick, only small amount is enough. Its gentle on skin and hydrating. I have use this product since the birth for my baby for both body and hair. I love this cleanser.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $9.90.

Smells delicious

This product smells so good and feels so soft and gentle on bubbas skin. No reactions or concerns at all. We absolutely love it and would definitely recommend getting some!

Purchased in December 2018.

So Gentle

This cleanser is so gentle on our baby’s skin, it bubbles up in the bath which he loves and enjoys all while smelling amazing. We have used it since birth and I couldn’t be happier!

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.99.

This is amazing!!

This product is just amazing!! It leaves my son's skin feeling soft without stripping it from it's natural oils and leaves him smelling amazing. We use this in every bathtime.

Purchased in February 2019.

Good smell

Using it form the birth of my
Baby love it and no cry, smells
Good no need for much to do the job using it with the shampoo and lotion form mustela also

Purchased in September 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Really good

I use this one for my kids and myself. So great. Smells amazing and is soft on skin. Bubbles so the kids love that, also great in hair for the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 for $20.00.

Nothing but the best

Every toilet and showers in our house hosts this magnificent cleansing gel. We only use this for my son. I have 2 nappy bags both contains a travel pack sizes of mustela. We can’t live without this. My son smells nothing but goodness even after a day

Purchased in August 2018 for $12.95.

Great for whole family!

Its an amazing product. I used while I was pregnant, on my toddler & now my newborn. Safe, smells great & we can all wash together we dont need to buy several different products.

Purchased in January 2019.

Love this Cleansing Gel!

I use this for my son who has very sensitive skin and it never disappoints! Since I used this gel, most of his rashes has settled down. Its nice smell is just a bonus!

Purchased in May 2019.

Fantastic Product

This was amazing. Used on my 3 month old daughter after another brand gave her a rash. Smells amazing and so gentle. My little one has eczema prone skin and this product was wonderful.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline for $25.00.

Favorite mustela product

Greatest smelling wash ever ! My boy has super sensitive skin and has never had a reaction to any mustela product, I love this wash as it’s no too foaming but still does a great job of cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018.

Love it!!

Initially I was reluctant to buy such an expensive wash. But it is totally worth it for my son’s skin. Mild smell, hence does not bothers your newborn. The sensitive wash is gentle on dry and flaky skin.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Beautiful smelling bath gel!

I've been using this on my bub since birth (now 15months) and one big bottle lasts for almost 12 months (when bathing baby every 2-3days)
This cleansing gel has the best smell, and is so gentle on bubs delicate skin.
I wouldn't use anything else.

Purchased in March 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Perfect!

We use this product during every bath time. It has a lovely smell and helps keep our baby’s skin supple and hydrated. Highly recommended! Will continue to buy going forward.

Purchased in March 2019 for $20.00.

Convenience and quality!

I use this product every day to wash my baby bottom... with the dispenser it’s very handy plus is very gentle on skin which definitely make me feel relaxed since I use it every time I wash him - some days more than once :) strongly recommend!

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

Smells amazing!

My 3 year old has been using this for the last year and she loves it. I like that it's soap free so that she could use it on a daily basis even in winter. And not to mention it smells amazing!

Purchased in November 2018.

Something that actually works!

Absolutely love the cleansing gel! Really hydrated and smells so good. My sister used it on her first born 11 years ago and then on her daughter 5 years ago and so I didn’t hesitate to use it on my daughter as I love the smell and how smooth it leaves the skin.

Purchased in May 2019.

Perfectly invented!!!

My son use this everyday and no more dryness on skin no more itchiness especially on changing season.Very soft and gentle on baby’s skin.I would highly recommend this product! Love it!.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

I love this bath gel!

Very good bath gel for new born baby. We used this bath gel when my twin babies were in the hospital. Then I buy one when I get home. Baby sells very good after shower. And their skin is soft and clean. I do satisfy with Mustela bath gel.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $19.99.