Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel

Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel

Vie

Vie

Very nice cleanser for baby and toddler

Using this for my baby and my toddler. Have very pleasant soft fragrance. Very gentle on their skin, without drying their skin, keep their skin well moisturised, smell nice and clean.

Astrid

Astrid

Super soft skin

I love this product. We used it in the hospital and decided to purchase it for use at home. The smell is beautiful and subtle. My babies skin was so nice and soft after using the product. Would highly recommend. We had tried other products but dried my babies skin out.

Purchased in February 2017.

Rads

RadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Literally saved our bubs skin-perfect for irritated skin, instant relief for rash affected skin. We have used it for his bath, face wash and body washes and it is soap and fragrance free. Must buy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Been using since day 1!

We have been using this on our newborns since day 1. Beautiful scent, moisturing and gentle on their skin. Will definitely continue to use at bathtime for years to come.

Mariam

Mariam

Good cleansing gel with the best smell!!

This cleansing gel is very gentle on the skin.We have been using this since birth for my first girl and now I am using it for my newborn.The smell is fantastic and it lasts forever.It is so fresh and unique.I recommend this cleansing gel!

Precious

PreciousSydney, NSW

My saviour for a whole day freshness

Since birth we are using this product. I love this product because my son smells baby the whole day even though he plays under the sun most of the day!

Purchased in September 2017 at Philippines for $15.00.

Andro

AndroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is what my bub needs

My baby has a very sensitive and dry skin, that is why we can't use any soap during his bath, we only put oil on his bath since he was born. We tested this product since I am using mustela's lotion for my baby's dry skin and so far until now my baby's skin still feels good every after his bath and it also smells good.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Caro

CaroFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the smell

This produces a really nice foam and has a lovely smell that is not overpowering.
It has parabens. We love using it on our baby at bath time and have been from birth

Aimee Wei

Aimee Wei

Best cleanser for babies and toddlers

My son is 1 and has only ever used Mustela products. This cleanser is not only gentle on his skin but smells so nice too! Ive even used it on my face a few times! Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Priceline for $17.00.

Mary T

Mary TSydney, NSW

Best cleansing product

Love the gentleness of this product and leaves the kids smelling nice and fresh. Have never had a problem with sensitivity to the product and have highly recommended to family and friends.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Alissa

AlissaPerth, WA

Nothing but the best

I have used this product on my baby boy since he was 12 weeks old and it has really helped his sensitive skin stay soft and doesnt irritate his skin at all!

Purchased in October 2019.

AlexT

AlexTSydney, NSW

Gentle with a lovely lasting smell

We have been using this with our son from birth. Its very gentle, has a long lasting and beautiful smell and provides some light bubbles for bath time. We wont use anything else.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Vini

Vini

Mustela is a Must

The Mustela Gentle cleansing gel is a must to have product for bubs delicate skin, have used it on both my babies and its definitely gentle on skin. Highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for $25.00.

Gigi

GigiPerth, WA

Smells perfect and super hydrated

Mustela is my favorite brand! Love the smell after bathing my baby with the gentle cleansing gel,her skin is super smooth but does not feel like leftovers shower gel. Will definitely purchase this item again!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.99.

Great product

Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel is one of my favourite. So gentle on baby skin - from day one and no nastiest in it. Just a little bit in water is enough for bathtime. Highly recommended to everyone

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Perfect Cleansing Gel

This cleansing gel is amazing, it doesn't irritate bubs skin, smells great and doesn't take much so it lasts a long time. We love using this product and will continue. Recommend highly.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.69.

MissB

MissBSydney, NSW

Great for dry skin

I was using another brand but my son's dry skin wasn't getting better and he was beginning to get eczema. The dr recommended a more gentle wash and this one has been working well for my son. It has a pleasant mild smell and leaves skin soft!

Purchased in February 2019 for $19.99.

Mustela
Anais P.Mustela

Alisha T.

Alisha T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very gentle and moisturising

This cleanser is very thick, only small amount is enough. Its gentle on skin and hydrating. I have use this product since the birth for my baby for both body and hair. I love this cleanser.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $9.90.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells delicious

This product smells so good and feels so soft and gentle on bubbas skin. No reactions or concerns at all. We absolutely love it and would definitely recommend getting some!

Purchased in December 2018.

Carly

CarlySydney, NSW

So Gentle

This cleanser is so gentle on our baby’s skin, it bubbles up in the bath which he loves and enjoys all while smelling amazing. We have used it since birth and I couldn’t be happier!

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.99.