Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns

Amazing, all the cradle cap gone

My little one had mild cradle cap I didn't want to mess around with.
I used the shampoo a few times and light flakes started coming off.
She's 4 months and last night I decided I'll give a proper go at getting it off, I used a very light nail scrubber brush gently on her scalp after dampening her head and letting the shampoo soak for a few minutes.
It ALL came off easily, all the flakes were in the bath water.
Her head was a teeny bit pink and it was totally normal the next day.
Amazing product. Giving the rest to a friend.
I got it for free at a private maternity hospital as part of a pack.

Purchased in May 2019.

The only shampoo I’ve used

My baby has been using this since birth, the hospital used it and I really enjoyed the smell.
Once I started using it at home I noticed how great it actually is when I didn’t use it and his scalp started getting a bit dry, I believe this has prevented cradle cap and the same time kept my baby clean and smelling great!

Purchased in June 2019.

Awesome product

Removes cradle cap instantly! Gone within two days of use of this product. Would totally recommend to anyone that has that problem! Also if you would love your child to smell the best each and everyday from there lovey products.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.99.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best baby shampoo

My baby was born with a full head of hair. We received this shampoo in a baby kit as a gift so we just used it, but it turns out it’s the best shampoo ever. My baby had no cradle cap, we always received comments that our baby smells so nice, and it also lasted a whole year (bathing every second day, applying generously).

Purchased in January 2018.

Best shampoo ever

This shampoo is the best ever. I used it for my son when he was a newborn and still continue to use it. It really helped with his cradle crap as well

Purchased in January 2018.

Perfect

My baby had a very bad cradle cape used the shampoo for it and it was gone gradually without the need to use anything else.
Love the pump and the foam very easy to apply for a new born and still using it

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $19.00.

Make washing fun

The kid has no problem with hair washing when using this foam, as it is more gentle compare with other, and one pump is a right amount. Also kid can have more fun with foam!

Purchased in September 2016.

Mustela products work wonders!

I went to an expo and found these Mustela products and I couldn’t be happier! My son has craddle cap and I was using a different shampoo at that time. I didn’t like the result since it burnt his scalp. Lucky, I found this shampoo and it works well along with the Mustela craddle cap cream! I am very pleased with the products that I went to the expo twice and bought more!

Purchased in May 2019.

Great for bubs with cradle cap!

My bub has cradle cap and this shampoo clears it and works really well with the cradle cap cream and a soft brush. It smells great and keeps her hair fresh and scalp flake free!

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Amazing product for baby!

Have used this shampoo on my daughter since she was 3 months old. Still using it and she has just turned 1! Leaves scalp clear and hair soft and shiny!

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Best of the best

We love this foam shampoo for newborns. We Have never had a scale scalp and the smell is divine. Prefect from newborn until your child grows a fair amount of hair. I tell everyone to use it - number 1 Mustela product.

Purchased in November 2017 at Priceline for $16.00.

Perfect baby shampoo

My son is now one and I’m still using newborn shampoo, I love the easy to use pump bottle and that it smells amazing. Was great with removing cradle cap.

Purchased in April 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $14.00.

Perfect for newborns

Mustela shampoo is perfect for newborn with cradle cap issues. It is frangrance free and is gentle on newborn scalp. Highly recommended for newborns. The foam base shampoo makes it easier to rinse from the scalp.

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $13.96.

Perfect for newborns

Has a lovely smell and gentle on bub. Perfect to use on bubs in the first 6 months or so, and one bottle will last you pretty much the whole 6 months (l still have mine with plenty left and bubs is 15 months now)

Purchased in April 2018 at Terry White Chemmart for $18.00.

Great shampoo

Have used this shampoo for both kids. Great shampoo and really good for cradle cap. I stopped using it for my toddler and his cradle cap came back so had to buy another bottle!

Purchased in November 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Number 1 foaming shampoo

I have been using this on my daughter since her first bath 6 months ago and have continued to use it every second day at our bath time. I absolutely love the smell of it and two-three pumps is more than plenty to cover the whole head.

Purchased in May 2019 for $13.99.

Amazing for treating cradle cap!

My daughter had quite stubborn cradle cap and we found this shampoo perfect for helping soften it up so we could comb it out. It also smells really nice too. The pump and foam made it easy to apply in the shower.

Purchased in May 2018 at Priceline for $19.99.

Amazing product

We came home from the hospital after using these products. At home we had a different brand. Within a couple of days I noticed my sons head was starting to look dry and flaky. Had no hesitation went and bought the shampoo with in 2 days it had disappeared. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amcal.

Amazing Shampoo

The mustela foam shampoo teamed with the mustela cradle cap cream cured my babies cradle cap in few and it never appeared again. It is gentle and leaves her hair feeling soft.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Amazing scalp care

We have been using mustela since my daughter was born so didn’t hesitate to use it for my son. He came home from the hospital with the slightest dry scalp but after a couple washes his hair and scalp are divine and as they should be

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi, thank you so much for these positive feedback. Really appreciated.