Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns

Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns

Wendy A

Wendy ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Triggered eczema flare up

Purchased in December 2019 at Malouf Pharmacies.

Rowaa

RowaaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect shampoo for newborns

Honestly you can't go wrong with the mustela foam shampoo for newborns it's so gentle on they head specially because it's foam it ticks all the boxes, to all new mum's I recommend this so much :)

Sare

SareSouthwest, VIC

Just right for baby

This has been perfect for my little one who had a little bit of cradle cap. Just used the Mustela foam shampoo and combed the scalp and it was sorted quickly

Sleeping is a serious bu

Sleeping is a serious buMelbourne, Victoria

Definitely working

Used this for cradle cap on my baby after reading great reviews. definitely working. used with cradle cap lotion once, since then only this shampoo. cradle cap cleared up after first use.highly recommended

Purchased in October 2019.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Shampoo absolutely works

I used this for both kids and never had any cradle cap while in use. In fact, on the few days we didn't use it, the cradle cap started to develop. Would not hesitate to recommend this to others. The only prosuxt that works

EK

EK

Love it

This is my favourite product. I love the smell and leaves my babys hair clean and fluffy! I wash my baby everyday because she sweats so much and its easy on her scalp.

Purchased in July 2019.

Maria Alejandra M.

Maria Alejandra M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Great smell and gentle product

When my baby born I got a free sample in the clinic. I was a bit afraid to used it for my babys first bath but very nice smell and easy to rinse for a newborn, so no regrets to use it. Awesome smell which doesn't interfere with the delicate baby's smell.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Vin

VinSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love it. It is great for my baby.

It is a good foam shampoo for my newborn baby. At first we got recommened by our family friend. So we bought it. First try and we fall in love with it. Really Gentle for baby hair. I recommend for all newborns.

Purchased in September 2019.

Aimee Wei

Aimee Wei

Best infant shampoo

We used this foam shampoo when my son was born. Not only was it long lasting (for an entire year as babies dont use a lot), it was so gentle on his hair (he was born with a full set of hair!). Highly recommend for all newborns.

Purchased in August 2018 at Priceline for $12.00.

Joanna

Joanna

Saw great results overnight!!

We purchased this at the pregnancy expo as my son had really bad cradle cap. Put it on that night and hoped that it would work. Next morning woke up and most of the crusty pieces had gone. It was amazing!! Kept using it until we finished the bottle as directed and had no issues.

Purchased in October 2019.

Alissa

AlissaPerth, WA

Simply the best

Ive used this product on my sons hair since he was 12 weeks old and it has removed any dry skin and really nourished his hair without drying it out

Lindsay

LindsayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing, all the cradle cap gone

My little one had mild cradle cap I didn't want to mess around with.
I used the shampoo a few times and light flakes started coming off.
She's 4 months and last night I decided I'll give a proper go at getting it off, I used a very light nail scrubber brush gently on her scalp after dampening her head and letting the shampoo soak for a few minutes.
It ALL came off easily, all the flakes were in the bath water.
Her head was a teeny bit pink and it was totally normal the next day.
Amazing product. Giving the rest to a friend.
I got it for free at a private maternity hospital as part of a pack.

Purchased in May 2019.

Mel F.

Mel F.Sydney, NSW

The only shampoo I’ve used

My baby has been using this since birth, the hospital used it and I really enjoyed the smell.
Once I started using it at home I noticed how great it actually is when I didn’t use it and his scalp started getting a bit dry, I believe this has prevented cradle cap and the same time kept my baby clean and smelling great!

Purchased in June 2019.

Kiera

Kiera

Awesome product

Removes cradle cap instantly! Gone within two days of use of this product. Would totally recommend to anyone that has that problem! Also if you would love your child to smell the best each and everyday from there lovey products.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.99.

Mustela
Anais P.Mustela

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Layne

LayneSydney

Best baby shampoo

My baby was born with a full head of hair. We received this shampoo in a baby kit as a gift so we just used it, but it turns out it’s the best shampoo ever. My baby had no cradle cap, we always received comments that our baby smells so nice, and it also lasted a whole year (bathing every second day, applying generously).

Purchased in January 2018.

Stella

Stella

Best shampoo ever

This shampoo is the best ever. I used it for my son when he was a newborn and still continue to use it. It really helped with his cradle crap as well

Purchased in January 2018.

Irene d

Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect

My baby had a very bad cradle cape used the shampoo for it and it was gone gradually without the need to use anything else.
Love the pump and the foam very easy to apply for a new born and still using it

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $19.00.

Winkie

WinkieSydney, NSW

Make washing fun

The kid has no problem with hair washing when using this foam, as it is more gentle compare with other, and one pump is a right amount. Also kid can have more fun with foam!

Purchased in September 2016.

Love

LoveSydney, NSW

Mustela products work wonders!

I went to an expo and found these Mustela products and I couldn’t be happier! My son has craddle cap and I was using a different shampoo at that time. I didn’t like the result since it burnt his scalp. Lucky, I found this shampoo and it works well along with the Mustela craddle cap cream! I am very pleased with the products that I went to the expo twice and bought more!

Purchased in May 2019.

BabyPiper

BabyPiperSydney, NSW

Great for bubs with cradle cap!

My bub has cradle cap and this shampoo clears it and works really well with the cradle cap cream and a soft brush. It smells great and keeps her hair fresh and scalp flake free!

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.