Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Listing monitored by Mustela

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked magic on my 4 month old!

I have struggled with my babies eczema since he was 3 weeks old and this is the only product that has worked. After just one night he’s skin was beautiful the next morning! I wish I had tried this sooner as Mustela is what our hospital used on my son for his first bath so I knew it would be good!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Deborah
DeborahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prefect to quick applications

Lighter in texture than emollient balm, the cream absorbs quickly into baby’s skin and has helped kept my sons eczema under control. We use this mid day for a quick and easy application (balm used morning and night)

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $24.49.

BeverlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great on my baby's eczema

My baby is currently 2 months & 2 weeks old. When she was 6 weeks old she developed red rashes everywhere on her body. GP said it's baby eczema and prescribed cortisone. I hesitated on putting cortisone on my baby's skin so I asked my mom and sister. They said use mustela products as my niece is a mustela user as well. I tried this product and it has helped my baby's skin. It's not red anymore and her skin is smoother than before. Really great product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Nimzy R.
Nimzy R.

Amazing cream for my baby

I am current using mustela and the emollient cream after morning face wash and evening bath on my son for his eczema. It is life changing. The results are attached.

Purchased in November 2019 at Gifted.

Alana
Alana

Great product

Great product goes on easy and absorbs well. My son gets dry spots in the cooler months, I use this and they disappear within a day. I also use this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Smells amazing
Natural ingredients
Gentle on skin
No nastys
My kids skin is always soft and never reacts to this product.
I wouldnt use anything else I even love to use this on myself.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

My daughter has dry skin and she started itching her legs from 5 months of age. We tried many brands available in market nothing worked. One day my husband googled and came across mustela products.Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream gave her skin life. Even the body wash is very good.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Brittany
BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent for Eczema Prone Skin Mustela Stelatopia Emollient

The best skincare I have used on my 3 year old son when he has bad eczema flare ups. We make sure to use it consistently to keep the eczema at bay. I love how the cream isn't too thick & can be applied to the skin easily & absorbed by the skin quickly. It also has a pleasant smell which also makes it a great product to use. I have recommended to all my friends & continue to buy this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $26.00.

ayetitay
ayetitaySydney, NSW

Awesome cream!

My baby love this cream so much it will always be his daily routine.. at first I don’t know anything about this product, it was my friend who told me the awesome effect of it! At birth his face started to get red but when I regularly apply it to his skin it started to glow and free from redness! I cannot skip this routine for my son.. i am absolutely recommending this product to all moms out there... so amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Better Braces.

Mye
MyeSydney, NSW

Love the balm

Life changing

After trying everything else on the market, I found Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream. It completely changed my son's skin within a week. He suffered with eczema and seborrheic dermatitis.
-Soaks into the skin without leaving an oily film or being comedogenic.
-Doesn't sting or irritate abrasions
-Pleasant smell
I used it as part of a regime of products to heal weeping crusting sores on my son's arms and cheeks. I now use it as a maintenance product all over his body. His skin is robust, smooth, moisturised and hydrated. I have found nothing like it, it is amazing!

Perfect barrier and moisturiser for baby eczema!

My daughter was battling severe atopic eczema all over her body. None of the major "dermatologist recommended" brands worked! Discovered this wonderful product recommended by our dermatologist and ever since my little girl cannot live without it!!!! Her skin is now soft and scale free!!! We now use it twice a day all over her body! We also lather this on prior to swimming!
I definitely recommend the balm!

ABiel
ABielRockhampton

Can't be without it!

I discovered this cream by accident when my son was 4 months old and battling eczema all over his body. We had tried everything...oils, washes, ointments, creams, barrier creams...everything would help for about 3 hours then his skin was scaly and red again. Within 3 days of using this cream, his skin was almost clear! I wish I could post a photo of the before and after so everyone can see the result! Now at 12 months, if we go without this cream, his skin begins to dry and become itchy again. Absolutely swear by this cream!

Ji Zhen
Ji ZhenAdelaide

Only moisturiser we will use for baby wih eczema

After battling horrible, painful eczema with our baby for nearly a year, we discovered Mustela's stelatopia cream, and have not looked back since.
It's thick without leaving the skin tacky and I love that it is fragrance-free.
We still get flare-ups, but they are so much easier to get under control.
This product is expensive but worth every penny. Toysrus occasionally have good sales and we stock up then.

ROBYN JOHNSON
ROBYN JOHNSONROCKHAMPTON

An incredible result

After spending many $$$ and reading innumerable reviews about the best treatment for severe eczema on a 4month old, I stumbled on this product at one of our local pharmacies. There was a definite difference in baby's skin within 24hours - scaliness and general skin dryness had disappeared, red angry blotches and the redness in elbow, arm and knee creases had faded. This product is a miracle in a tube - should be recommended by all health professionals to parents of children who suffer with eczema.