Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Cherie

Cherie

The only product that has worked for my son's eczema.

My son had moderate to severe eczema. We have used all products available to us in the market. Only Mustela Stelatopia has produced and maintained a clear skin. It is pricey but worth the money.

Rowaa

RowaaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honestly amazingggg

I have been using this cream since my baby was 6 months she had really bad eczema on her face whatever I used it never went away she is 2 now and I'm still using it you can't even notice she has eczema anymore thank you so much mustela

Nimzy R.

Nimzy R.

Amazing cream for my baby

I am current using mustela and the emollient cream after morning face wash and evening bath on my son for his eczema. It is life changing. The results are attached.

Purchased in November 2019 at Gifted.

Alana

Alana

Great product

Great product goes on easy and absorbs well. My son gets dry spots in the cooler months, I use this and they disappear within a day. I also use this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Neisha Ashcroft

Neisha AshcroftGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this product ++

Smells amazing
Natural ingredients
Gentle on skin
No nastys
My kids skin is always soft and never reacts to this product.
I wouldnt use anything else I even love to use this on myself.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Vin

VinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best cream for baby

We been using Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream since our baby is born. It gives a soothing feeling and helps reduce redness. We have been applying one a day and we love it

Purchased in October 2019.

Andro

AndroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my DS

My baby started itching and having red rashes on his skin and I think he has eczema, we tried many products for eczema prone skin and nothing is working, when I found out that Mustela has this kind of product, we tried it immediately on our baby and after a few days he slowly stopped his itching and his rashes slowly disappear. I'm still using it because my baby's skin is quite sensitive and also dry. I don't care if it's quite expensive as long as my baby's skin is free of any rashes or eczema I will still buy it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline.

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

My daughter has dry skin and she started itching her legs from 5 months of age. We tried many brands available in market nothing worked. One day my husband googled and came across mustela products.Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream gave her skin life. Even the body wash is very good.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Brittany

BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent for Eczema Prone Skin Mustela Stelatopia Emollient

The best skincare I have used on my 3 year old son when he has bad eczema flare ups. We make sure to use it consistently to keep the eczema at bay. I love how the cream isn't too thick & can be applied to the skin easily & absorbed by the skin quickly. It also has a pleasant smell which also makes it a great product to use. I have recommended to all my friends & continue to buy this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $26.00.

Salina

SalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only one that works for my baby

My newborn baby has eczema... I tried all the usually recommended brands for eczema but nothing worked till I started using all Mustela products for his skin and head. Within a week his skin had cleared up. Only the most severe of eczema patches are left and that too is slowly healing and getting better. I swear by this brand now...

Purchased in March 2019.

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Saline, thank you so much for sharing your experience. It means a lot to us.

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

The only product that helps my sons dry skin

The title says it all. My 2 year old suffers from eczema and dry skin which flares up particularly in winter. This cream from mustela works every time. I could t recommend it enough.

Purchased in April 2018.

Anais P.Mustela

So great to read your recommendation. Thank you

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

The only cream that helps my sons eczema

The title says it all. I have a 2 year old who has eczema flare ups in winter. This cream from mustela helps to keep his skin soft and moisturizer and doesn’t sting which is so important.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline for $34.99.

Anais P.Mustela

thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is really appreciated.

Yukie D.

Yukie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect cream!

I got this after my baby got eczema for the first time. A doctor recommended. Since putting the Emollient cream daily, her skin feels very nice and not dry at all.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $24.46.

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonder Product

My little one had a rash on her chin from teething/dribble. I used this twice a day and it cleared up in 2 days. I'm still using it now as it hydrates my daughters skin beautifully.

Purchased in June 2019.

BabyPiper

BabyPiperSydney, NSW

Love this!

My lil one needs to be lathered in this several times a day so her skins won’t get dry or red patches! A must have in our household! It’s not sticky and dries quickly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Nicole O.

Nicole O.Sydney, NSW

100% Amazing product

My son has eczema on his face and the only product that truely worked for his skin is stelatopia cream!! Definitely a must product for every house hold! He loves putting this on his face! Thank you Mustela!

Purchased in September 2013 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $24.95.

ms_motchy

ms_motchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best cream for extremely dry skin

My 1yo has been suffering from eczema since she was a newborn, and this cream is the only product that works for her extremely dry and itchy skin. Her skin went from dry/flakey to perfect smooth so this cream is definitely worth every penny!

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.00.

Cyn

CynSydney, NSW

Perfect cream of all !!

I did’nt used this cream before someone told me have a try on it and give it a go. Perfect!!! My son’s skin now is all day moisturised, soft and supple no more itchiness!!! Would recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Yvon84

Yvon84South East Queensland, QLD

Really effective for dry skin

With the change in weather my daughter's skin had quite a bad breakout of dry skin all over her torso. We had some samples of the Stelatopia cream and within a few days it really made a big difference so we purchased a tube! She no longer has massive patches of red, dry and flaky skin.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $27.95.

ayetitay

ayetitaySydney, NSW

Awesome cream!

My baby love this cream so much it will always be his daily routine.. at first I don’t know anything about this product, it was my friend who told me the awesome effect of it! At birth his face started to get red but when I regularly apply it to his skin it started to glow and free from redness! I cannot skip this routine for my son.. i am absolutely recommending this product to all moms out there... so amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Better Braces.

Amreen I.

Amreen I.asked

Can mustela emollient cream applied to baby face?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Amreen, thank you for your question and sorry for the delay of the answer. There is no harm applying Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the face but we have just launched a face cream for eczema prone skin: Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml. This cream is specially formulated for the needs of the skin on the face (thinner and more delicate), has a melting creamy texture that is easy to apply and can be applied on eye lids and contour area. I hope this helps. Best regards, The Mustela team

Aakifah A.

Aakifah A.asked

Hi can I use mustela emollient cream on babies head? but his head has abit of scratches of the itchiness so can I still apply on scratches?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes indeed you can apply our Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the scalp as well. Nevertheless, we would recommend you to also use our Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml. This is the 1st shampoo on the market formulated for eczema prone skin. Its soothing and lipid-replenishing ingredients reduces the itchy sensations due to eczema flare-ups and help recover the skin. This product is available in Chemist Warehouse. Best regards, the Mustela Team

Fanny S.

Fanny S.asked

Do mustela have steroid ? How long can be use it for the baby?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Fanny, thank you so much for your question. No, our Stelatopia Emollient Cream doesn't have any steroids. Our products are formulated to be used from birth on, from day one. There is no age limit really to use our products if you are happy with the results. Usually most parents use it between 0 and 6-7 year old, but adults could use our Stelatopia range for eczema-prone skin. It would be absolutely fine.

Get an answer from our members and Mustela representatives