Excellent for Eczema Prone Skin Mustela Stelatopia Emollient

The best skincare I have used on my 3 year old son when he has bad eczema flare ups. We make sure to use it consistently to keep the eczema at bay. I love how the cream isn't too thick & can be applied to the skin easily & absorbed by the skin quickly. It also has a pleasant smell which also makes it a great product to use. I have recommended to all my friends & continue to buy this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $26.00.

Only one that works for my baby

My newborn baby has eczema... I tried all the usually recommended brands for eczema but nothing worked till I started using all Mustela products for his skin and head. Within a week his skin had cleared up. Only the most severe of eczema patches are left and that too is slowly healing and getting better. I swear by this brand now...

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Saline, thank you so much for sharing your experience. It means a lot to us.

The only product that helps my sons dry skin

The title says it all. My 2 year old suffers from eczema and dry skin which flares up particularly in winter. This cream from mustela works every time. I could t recommend it enough.

Purchased in April 2018.

So great to read your recommendation. Thank you

The only cream that helps my sons eczema

The title says it all. I have a 2 year old who has eczema flare ups in winter. This cream from mustela helps to keep his skin soft and moisturizer and doesn’t sting which is so important.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline for $34.99.

thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is really appreciated.

Perfect cream!

I got this after my baby got eczema for the first time. A doctor recommended. Since putting the Emollient cream daily, her skin feels very nice and not dry at all.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $24.46.

Wonder Product

My little one had a rash on her chin from teething/dribble. I used this twice a day and it cleared up in 2 days. I'm still using it now as it hydrates my daughters skin beautifully.

Purchased in June 2019.

Love this!

My lil one needs to be lathered in this several times a day so her skins won’t get dry or red patches! A must have in our household! It’s not sticky and dries quickly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

100% Amazing product

My son has eczema on his face and the only product that truely worked for his skin is stelatopia cream!! Definitely a must product for every house hold! He loves putting this on his face! Thank you Mustela!

Purchased in September 2013 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $24.95.

Best cream for extremely dry skin

My 1yo has been suffering from eczema since she was a newborn, and this cream is the only product that works for her extremely dry and itchy skin. Her skin went from dry/flakey to perfect smooth so this cream is definitely worth every penny!

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.00.

Perfect cream of all !!

I did’nt used this cream before someone told me have a try on it and give it a go. Perfect!!! My son’s skin now is all day moisturised, soft and supple no more itchiness!!! Would recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Really effective for dry skin

With the change in weather my daughter's skin had quite a bad breakout of dry skin all over her torso. We had some samples of the Stelatopia cream and within a few days it really made a big difference so we purchased a tube! She no longer has massive patches of red, dry and flaky skin.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $27.95.

Awesome cream!

My baby love this cream so much it will always be his daily routine.. at first I don’t know anything about this product, it was my friend who told me the awesome effect of it! At birth his face started to get red but when I regularly apply it to his skin it started to glow and free from redness! I cannot skip this routine for my son.. i am absolutely recommending this product to all moms out there... so amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Better Braces.

Amazing lotion

Well we use all mustela product from bath oil barrier cream toner and now we use this facial cream as our bubba has red skin on his cheeks due to excessive drooling been helping to reduce the inflammation and keep his skin smooth

Purchased in December 2018.

Hi Rosa, thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad it worked well. Best regards. The Mustela team

Perfect for my baby’s skin

I was so worried when my LO has eczema around her neck fold and arm. I felt completely broken heart everytime i saw her scratch her neck. And i tried Mustela, believe it or not, it only takes 7 days until her skin back to normal. I only use this cream since then

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Hi Monica, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to read such positive feedback. Best regards, the Mustela team.

Love the balm

My first child used to have eczema when he was 4 months. I have already tried a lot of creams and ointment that has no steroids and he settled on dermeze and epaderm. Now, my second child who is 5 months old also has eczema. Unfortunately, epaderm did not work and dermeze didn't do much. It was only mustela which I did not attempt to try with my first child before because of its price but and I have decided to buy the Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Balm along with Mustela milky bath oil this time for my second child after doing a lot of research and reading countless reviews online. I must admit that I don't have plan of buying the others which did not work on my first child's eczema as I don't want to worry again seeing my second child also getting red skin everywhere after a lot of trial and errors. And so I tried Mustela last night.... After just less than 24 hours and 2 applications my baby's skin has definitely improved without applying steroids. I love the balm because it's not greasy and not messy to apply. It's expensive but I must say that it's worth the money.

Life changing

After trying everything else on the market, I found Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream. It completely changed my son's skin within a week. He suffered with eczema and seborrheic dermatitis.
-Soaks into the skin without leaving an oily film or being comedogenic.
-Doesn't sting or irritate abrasions
-Pleasant smell
I used it as part of a regime of products to heal weeping crusting sores on my son's arms and cheeks. I now use it as a maintenance product all over his body. His skin is robust, smooth, moisturised and hydrated. I have found nothing like it, it is amazing!

Perfect barrier and moisturiser for baby eczema!

My daughter was battling severe atopic eczema all over her body. None of the major "dermatologist recommended" brands worked! Discovered this wonderful product recommended by our dermatologist and ever since my little girl cannot live without it!!!! Her skin is now soft and scale free!!! We now use it twice a day all over her body! We also lather this on prior to swimming!
I definitely recommend the balm!

Can't be without it!

I discovered this cream by accident when my son was 4 months old and battling eczema all over his body. We had tried everything...oils, washes, ointments, creams, barrier creams...everything would help for about 3 hours then his skin was scaly and red again. Within 3 days of using this cream, his skin was almost clear! I wish I could post a photo of the before and after so everyone can see the result! Now at 12 months, if we go without this cream, his skin begins to dry and become itchy again. Absolutely swear by this cream!

Only moisturiser we will use for baby wih eczema

After battling horrible, painful eczema with our baby for nearly a year, we discovered Mustela's stelatopia cream, and have not looked back since.
It's thick without leaving the skin tacky and I love that it is fragrance-free.
We still get flare-ups, but they are so much easier to get under control.
This product is expensive but worth every penny. Toysrus occasionally have good sales and we stock up then.

An incredible result

After spending many $$$ and reading innumerable reviews about the best treatment for severe eczema on a 4month old, I stumbled on this product at one of our local pharmacies. There was a definite difference in baby's skin within 24hours - scaliness and general skin dryness had disappeared, red angry blotches and the redness in elbow, arm and knee creases had faded. This product is a miracle in a tube - should be recommended by all health professionals to parents of children who suffer with eczema.

Can mustela emollient cream applied to baby face?
Hi Amreen, thank you for your question and sorry for the delay of the answer. There is no harm applying Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the face but we have just launched a face cream for eczema prone skin: Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml. This cream is specially formulated for the needs of the skin on the face (thinner and more delicate), has a melting creamy texture that is easy to apply and can be applied on eye lids and contour area. I hope this helps. Best regards, The Mustela team

Hi can I use mustela emollient cream on babies head? but his head has abit of scratches of the itchiness so can I still apply on scratches?
Hi, thank you for your question. Yes indeed you can apply our Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the scalp as well. Nevertheless, we would recommend you to also use our Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml. This is the 1st shampoo on the market formulated for eczema prone skin. Its soothing and lipid-replenishing ingredients reduces the itchy sensations due to eczema flare-ups and help recover the skin. This product is available in Chemist Warehouse. Best regards, the Mustela Team

Do mustela have steroid ? How long can be use it for the baby?
Hi Fanny, thank you so much for your question. No, our Stelatopia Emollient Cream doesn't have any steroids. Our products are formulated to be used from birth on, from day one. There is no age limit really to use our products if you are happy with the results. Usually most parents use it between 0 and 6-7 year old, but adults could use our Stelatopia range for eczema-prone skin. It would be absolutely fine.

CategoryBaby Skincare