Love this!!!

Barrier cream smooth to apply, easy to use packaging, smells great and still on inbetween bum changes perfect to protect bubbas delicate skin especially when teething!!! Always on my to buy list

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Have a nice day!

The best nappy cream

I love this product... I worked in childcare and over the years found children that used this cream never have nappy rash... So when I had my little one this was the only cream I trusted and no regrets.. While he had eczema on the rest of his body his bottom was fine from the start..

Purchased in January 2019.

So great to read about such a positive experience. Thank you

Nothing can beat this barrier cream

I love this barrier cream, been using since my baby's birth. It works like magic cream, one use is well enough on his skin, nothing can beat this barrier cream. I use a thick big amount.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $9.90.

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience. Have a great day

The best nappy rash cream ever

This is the best nappy rash cream we’ve ever tried. It’s definitely a product that we take for granted. We use it every day with our baby boy with no issues. When it runs out and we use another product we notice a rash forming. It’s an essential product that we just can’t live without. We always have a backup tube on hand.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.99.

Thank you for sharing about your experience.

Great everyday cream

This cream is a great cream to use everyday as a preventative for nappy rash. There was a period when I got lazy and wasn’t using the cream, and I accidentally left my baby in a dirty nappy for too long and got nappy rash. I must say rather than this cream, the mustela stelatopia wipes worked better in healing the nappy rash quicker, but if you’re diligent with this cream then you don’t need to worry about nappy rash at all!

Purchased in May 2018.

Very Good Cream

I recieved this vitamin barrier cream first time as a part of samples in new mummy bag and I was ready impressed. I did a patch test first and them satisfactorily used it on my baby's bum. It was smooth, non irritating and did the job. There was no itching and redness afterwards and my baby bum was soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend this for new borns for light rashes but not for extreme rashes.

Purchased in May 2017 for $7.00.

Amazingly effective!

We had a couple of hours of severe nappy rash with our first so I was really worried about finding the right product for #2. We got the barrier cream as part of a sample pack at hospital and we were HOOKED!
No matter the irritation, the barrier cream helps sooth and clear it with as little pain and irritation as possible.
We haven't used anything else with her and wish we had known about Mustela with #1, life would have been so much easier! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a natural, safe and effective nappy balm.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $9.95.

Works wonders

I highly recommend this product for babies with sensitive skin. It works effectively in preventing nappy rash. It glides smoothly but could also improve its appearance and texture. Otherwise, it works amazingly.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.00.

No Nappy Rash Here!

We received Mustela vitamin barrier cream as a gift when our baby arrived, we haven’t had any problems with nappy rash and use this wonderful cream daily. I have just ordered more so we can have it in our nappy bag and at daycare too. It’s a great product that helps protect and keep our baby comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019 at My Chemist Online Store for $6.96.

One of the must-have!

This cream work wonders on my babyboy's bottom. He's got eczema and his skin was really picky with the different nappy brands. Since applying Mustela Vitamin barrier cream, we haven't had any rashes and his bottom settles with any nappy brand. Love it!

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

This is the best barrier cream for bub!

I love this Mustela barrier cream. My baby doesn’t get nappy rash after using it. It’s very gentle. I wish they make a smaller tube to put in my handbag when we go out. Highly recommend it

Purchased in February 2019 for $9.99.

Good one

My baby didn’t suffer from any nappy rash while using it. Love the tube easy to apply and to have it on the go also highly recommenced it, love it

Purchased in March 2019.

The Best Barrier Cream

This is by far the best barrier I have tried in the market. Application was smooth and easy, dries on pretty quick and does not leave any residue or transfer. I have used this since 2016 and have recommended to newborns, toddler, kids and even adults! Eczema is controlled and no more flaring.

- Immediate relief in itching
- Skin Repair
- Protecting Skin
- Redness Reduced

I love the difference sizes available which is easy to pack and carry around.

Purchased in May 2016 at Priceline for $7.00.

Wonderful Cream

This is the best Nappy Cream i have used so far. It goes on nice and smooth and my baby has never gotten a rash since using it. Love it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best barrier cream for newborn skin!

Cream acts as a good barrier but isn’t too thick so feels like the skin can still breathe. Recommend to pack this one in the hospital bag to use straight away.

Purchased in February 2019 for $7.00.

Baby number two and nappy rash free! It’s my go too!

The Mustela barrier cream was recommended to us by the hospital (Norwest Private) and we have been using the product every day since.
We have just had baby number two, and to date, never had any nappy rash with either of our bambino’s thanks to this product!
The cream has a great smooth texture, is thick and only requires a small amount to cover a large surface area. Highly recommend!!!

Purchased in July 2016 at Priceline.

Good product

This product is good, easy to apply on and effective against redness and nappy rash. A little goes a long way. We recommend this and we will purchase again going forward.

Purchased in March 2019.

Never had a nappy rash!

I use this barrier cream regularly and it has been amazing! Can’t recommend enough! I applied a bit at every nappy change and never got a rush! When Bubs was at childcare they were not applying it so some evenings he had a bit of redness, same with the teething. I was then applying a thik barrier of cream overnight and in the morning it was over :) plus bonus doesn’t stick to your hands!

Purchased in January 2019.

Nice and thick

This barrier cream is nice and thick, providing great protection in between nappy changes. I have always found it good at clearing up the redness within one change after applying.

Purchased in July 2018 at Priceline for $9.95.

Best barrier cream!

Help reduce red marks and protect skin! I have tried other products but they are too dry and not smooth enough. I love Mustela barrier cream so much! Definitely will continue to use it for my twin babies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $6.99.