Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream

Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream

Vie

Vie

Great for healing

Very quick on healing the nappy rash after just one time using. The second time using it, make the skin even smoother. It is good that it is fragrance free.

Alana

Alana

Works perfect

Works great and fast if little one had a red bum. Tube is great size fits in bag easily. Easy to use flick top. Wouldn't be without it. Definitely recommend.

Astrid

Astrid

No bum rash

This product is amazing. My son started to get a rash on his bum started using this and with in a day the rash had almost gone. Would definitely recommend this product and will be using again.

EK

EK

Best on the market

I use this for my newborn when needed. Highly effective and easy on the sensitive bits. I have one in my nappy bag and one at home so Im never without it.

Purchased in July 2019.

Mariam

Mariam

Amazing Barrier Cream!!!

Mustela vitamin barrier cream is the best in the market for nappy rush.It has light texture, it is not too thick but it offers great protection. I definitely recommend it.

Maria Alejandra M.

Maria Alejandra M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Magic cream

This cream is the best that I've use for my 4 months baby's bum. I apply it at night and next morning rush disappear. Easy to remove and non stick at all. Gentle touch for such a sensitive skin.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.00.

Holliestanton

HolliestantonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love this product

This product is amazing. Cleared my bubs bum over night, I couldnt believe it. I will definitely be buying more! Really recommend this product for your baby if they have nappy rash.

Purchased in July 2019.

Caro

CaroFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product

We love this barrier cream as it is not too thick to apply but provides good protection. It has a nice smell and has the typical white color of a barrier cream.

Mary T

Mary TSydney, NSW

Great barrier cream!

Have used this barrier cream for both kids and it definitely protects their delicate skin from nappy rashes. Love that it doesnt have a strong smell like some of the other barrier creams on the market and is also preservative free. Great product!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.00.

Heather C.

Heather C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product, the only thing work on my bubs.

My baby Nappy rash was really bad for a while. I Have researched for so long, found few products from him to try. And mustela barrier cream is the only one that works. Love it and bought few to keep it at home already.

Purchased at Priceline.

Gigi

GigiPerth, WA

Healed rapidly! love it !

This product healed my baby girls nappy rush rapidly, now just can not live without it. The texture is very smooth but not sticky, no strong chemical smell . Love it so much

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.99.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Great Barrier Cream!

Using Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream and my sons nappy rash was gone overnight. It's easy to apply, thick enough to be effective but still comes off with a wipe if needed. I will only use this product for my baby now.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.46.

Nicole

NicoleHobart, TAS

Love this!!!

Barrier cream smooth to apply, easy to use packaging, smells great and still on inbetween bum changes perfect to protect bubbas delicate skin especially when teething!!! Always on my to buy list

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Have a nice day!

Salina

SalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best nappy cream

I love this product... I worked in childcare and over the years found children that used this cream never have nappy rash... So when I had my little one this was the only cream I trusted and no regrets.. While he had eczema on the rest of his body his bottom was fine from the start..

Purchased in January 2019.

Anais P.Mustela

So great to read about such a positive experience. Thank you

Alisha T.

Alisha T.South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing can beat this barrier cream

I love this barrier cream, been using since my baby's birth. It works like magic cream, one use is well enough on his skin, nothing can beat this barrier cream. I use a thick big amount.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $9.90.

Anais P.Mustela

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience. Have a great day

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best nappy rash cream ever

This is the best nappy rash cream we’ve ever tried. It’s definitely a product that we take for granted. We use it every day with our baby boy with no issues. When it runs out and we use another product we notice a rash forming. It’s an essential product that we just can’t live without. We always have a backup tube on hand.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.99.

Anais P.Mustela

Thank you for sharing about your experience.

Layne

LayneSydney

Great everyday cream

This cream is a great cream to use everyday as a preventative for nappy rash. There was a period when I got lazy and wasn’t using the cream, and I accidentally left my baby in a dirty nappy for too long and got nappy rash. I must say rather than this cream, the mustela stelatopia wipes worked better in healing the nappy rash quicker, but if you’re diligent with this cream then you don’t need to worry about nappy rash at all!

Purchased in May 2018.

Mary N

Mary NAuburn

Very Good Cream

I recieved this vitamin barrier cream first time as a part of samples in new mummy bag and I was ready impressed. I did a patch test first and them satisfactorily used it on my baby's bum. It was smooth, non irritating and did the job. There was no itching and redness afterwards and my baby bum was soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend this for new borns for light rashes but not for extreme rashes.

Purchased in May 2017 for $7.00.

Annal

AnnalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazingly effective!

We had a couple of hours of severe nappy rash with our first so I was really worried about finding the right product for #2. We got the barrier cream as part of a sample pack at hospital and we were HOOKED!
No matter the irritation, the barrier cream helps sooth and clear it with as little pain and irritation as possible.
We haven't used anything else with her and wish we had known about Mustela with #1, life would have been so much easier! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a natural, safe and effective nappy balm.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $9.95.

Khrizna

Khrizna

Works wonders

I highly recommend this product for babies with sensitive skin. It works effectively in preventing nappy rash. It glides smoothly but could also improve its appearance and texture. Otherwise, it works amazingly.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.00.