Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream

Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream

Great for the reusable nappies

I had always an issue with barrier creams not washed off the reusable nappies. With Mustela I have no problems! It's slightly thick but rubs in quite easily. And my baby boy has no redness from the nappy from almost the first use of the cream!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$10.00.

Alana

Alana

Works perfect

Works great and fast if little one had a red bum. Tube is great size fits in bag easily. Easy to use flick top. Wouldn't be without it. Definitely recommend.

Holliestanton

HolliestantonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love this product

This product is amazing. Cleared my bubs bum over night, I couldnt believe it. I will definitely be buying more! Really recommend this product for your baby if they have nappy rash.

Purchased in July 2019.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Heather C.

Heather C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product, the only thing work on my bubs.

My baby Nappy rash was really bad for a while. I Have researched for so long, found few products from him to try. And mustela barrier cream is the only one that works. Love it and bought few to keep it at home already.

Purchased at Priceline.

Nicole

NicoleHobart, TAS

Love this!!!

Barrier cream smooth to apply, easy to use packaging, smells great and still on inbetween bum changes perfect to protect bubbas delicate skin especially when teething!!! Always on my to buy list

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Mustela
Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Have a nice day!

Mary N

Mary NAuburn

Very Good Cream

I recieved this vitamin barrier cream first time as a part of samples in new mummy bag and I was ready impressed. I did a patch test first and them satisfactorily used it on my baby's bum. It was smooth, non irritating and did the job. There was no itching and redness afterwards and my baby bum was soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend this for new borns for light rashes but not for extreme rashes.

Purchased in May 2017 for A$7.00.

TinaA

TinaASouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best barrier cream for bub!

I love this Mustela barrier cream. My baby doesn’t get nappy rash after using it. It’s very gentle. I wish they make a smaller tube to put in my handbag when we go out. Highly recommend it

Purchased in February 2019 for A$9.99.

Clare Pearson

Clare PearsonSydney, NSW

Baby number two and nappy rash free! It’s my go too!

The Mustela barrier cream was recommended to us by the hospital (Norwest Private) and we have been using the product every day since.
We have just had baby number two, and to date, never had any nappy rash with either of our bambino’s thanks to this product!
The cream has a great smooth texture, is thick and only requires a small amount to cover a large surface area. Highly recommend!!!

Purchased in July 2016 at Priceline.

Best for avoiding nappy rash

Keeps nappy rash at bay by acting as a moisturiser and barrier. Not as smelly as the other ones in the market. Gentle on skin even with eczema. Highly recommended! My son has severe eczema and has not had any nappy rash after using this from the day he was born

santo

santoVIC, 3148

good and its work very well

we try this cream for our baby, its work really well, no more red mark or skin rash. we love it.
and we also order a lots for orphans organisation and ship its to Asian. and they very happy.
thanks mustella, you deliver a good products, I recommend this product.

Gnv

GnvSydney

Not satisfied

Not happy with the results.It doesnt come off easily and was not effective as well. Baby had rash after application and would not go away.. tried applying for a few days... baby was not happy... so finally I had to quit applying the cream .. very much disappointed in the end!

Mel E

Mel E

Fantastic nappy cream!

I have been using this in my son who is now 16months since the day he was born. A few times I have run out of this cream and used sudocream or bepanthen etc only to find that my sons would become red straight after filling his nappy. As soon as I used this product again it would clear up. This is a very thick cream and is a great barrier against bodily fluids touching babies delicate skin. Could not recommend it enough, I also use other Mustela baby products and could not recommend them enough.

AdrianandShel

AdrianandShelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

Been using this since our bub was born, he is now 13m and has not ever had a nappy rash. He had the slightest hint of a rash coming on once after the cream was misplaced and wasn't used for a day or two but as soon as I found it and put it back on him, his touche cleared straight up. I love it.
Everything. Thick, smells nice, easy to use pump pack
Hard to find

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

Perfect

I was given a large pack as I just had a baby from a friend and everything was included and this is by far the best nappy rash/barrier cream I have used.

My baby has never had nappy rash so I can't comment on how it works for this yet as a barrier cream it's great - I use this after every nappy change and if there are any bowel movements it all wipes off so easily as this cream doesn't allow anything to penetrate the skin.

This is very viscous and spreads across evenly and has a nice smell that isn't too clinical. Overall a terrific product!
Easy to spread, great sized pump
Nothing. It's perfect!

RJ22

RJ22Melbourne

Best Nappy rash cream!

Best nappy rash cream that i've come across.. Spreads easily and keeps my baby rash free. I switched to Sudocrem for sometime but that was thicker hence did not spread easily n quickly and also did not prevent my baby's nappy rash.. So switched back to Mustela barrier cream and baby is rash free again!! Highly recommend this product!!
Spreads easily, smells nice, it works!
Bit expensive but worth it!!

Nikie-d

Nikie-dGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy

As soon as I put the cream on my 11 month old she screamed in pain. She has never had a reaction or allergy yet, as soon as I washed it off she calmed down but her bottom was very red.
I found it had a lot of artificial ingredients, it smelt lovely but this could have been the problem.