Nad’s Hair Removal Brazilian & Bikini Wax

Nad’s Hair Removal Brazilian & Bikini Wax

2.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)

Great product took a few attempts to get the technique

Super product removed almost all hair. Took a few times to get used to but definitely persevere it has been fantastic whilst in lockdown and unable to reach a salon. Texture should stick to the spatula but drip a little. Pull off in a swift movement, or it will be a bit more painful.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$10.00.

Great results

There is a technique to using this product. Consistency needs to be not to runny and not to thick and applied thin and even. Once i got the hang of it i got great result. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2020.

Shocking product

They should take this off the shelves .I followed instructions precisely . Some of the wax took skin off,its gooey ,doesnt dry and doesnt even remove most of the hair
Dissapointed ,threw it in the bin

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nad’s Hair Removal Brazilian & Bikini Wax compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Gai

GaiCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Please don’t buy this product

Whatever you do, please do NOT buy this product. The consistency is very sticky, it doesn’t dry easily; it stuck to my fingers, pubic hair and skin and I was unable to pull the wax off. It was painful. I had to soak myself in oil for 2 hours to get rid of all the wax. Ended up shaving instead. Stay away form this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$12.49.

The worst wax ever

Doesnt set, stretches when you try to pull it off, doesnt remove any hair. Waste of time money and now I have a sticky mess on my body I will have to try to remove in the shower. Very angry and upset.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for A$12.00.

CEB
CEB

Clearly some people are lying ...

Best wax I have tried

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Horrible!! Difficult to manage!!!

Terrible!! Waste of money!! I have been waxing this area for years and this is the worst product I have ever used. Had to keep heating the wax in the microwave constantly and it did not melt properly. Very difficult to manage!! I tried another product called ‘nads natural warm wax’ and absolutely loved it, what a shame this product was so terrible!!! Half of the wax got stuck on the wall, I wasn’t able to use it as it wasn’t melting!!

Beautybearsnopain

BeautybearsnopainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Results & So Easy To Use

After reading and following the directions the wax melted well & mixed to a smooth, silky consistency. Glides on easily & evenly... especially because I applied it properly, on clean skin & in manageable amounts and didn’t just slap it on.
As instructed, I found a thicker application, also ensured the wax went on & came off perfectly, every time & without any mess. I left each section on for 30 to 40 seconds, the wax didn’t dry out or break off, left no residue or reaction on the skin, just whipped it off, in 1 piece, to reveal Silky Smooth Hair Free Skin ! Great Result :)

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Big Mess - Doesn't Work

Didn't work, waste of time and money. Followed instructions was too gooey or wouldn't adhere to skin. Big job cleaning off skin. Would never recommend. Buy it for your enemies.

Purchased in May 2018 at Feminine Mysteries for A$15.99.

It doesn't melt.

I don't know if it works, because it doesn't melt. It might work; but I can't tell, because it doesn't melt. I nuked it in the microwave for 2 min at a time for half an hour - IT DOESN'T MELT. I thought it might even be a problem with my microwave, but no, the microwave is fine. There's something wrong with the product. It cannot be used at the required consistency, because it never reaches the required consistency. It. Does. Not. Melt. Could be useful if you want to use a lump of it to crack rocks in your garden, perhaps, but for epilation purposes, it's useless.

Painful

Yes waxing is always a little painful but this wax stuff is the worst as other reviewers posted can’t get it all to pull off breaks up takes longer to set. Do not waste your money, better off buying a more creamy thicker consistency salon hard setting wax.

JBmumma

JBmumma

Horrible experience, worst wax I’ve used

This wax is terrible. It didn’t heat evenly so had some runny bits with overly sticky hard lumps, even after following the instructions properly. When trying to remove the wax it took forever to set enough to pull and just broke into pieces. Lots of wax was left on my skin in little pieces I had to pick it all off. It also left lots of hair behind. I have used other home waxing products before and have never had this much trouble.

best customer service and wax

Thanks great products and customer service have recommended it to my friends!! My questions were answered regarding the nose wax and I will continue to use the wax Thanks so much !!

worst experience in my life

Does not come off easy, dries too quickly. Most painful experience in my life. Very messy all over sink and doesn't even dissolve in hot water had to try clean basin with great difficulty. Nads you got it sooo wrong with this one. Torture.

Disappointing

This product was easy to apply but awful to take off. It would break up when removing. Very painful to get off. I was just trying to do a basic bikini wax.

Holly Phy

Holly Phy

Shame

I was up at main beach at Noosa and I was tanning in the sun and my husband commented that my upper legs were hairy. So went up to the chemist and got A Nad's Hair Removal Brazilian & Bikini Wax and went back to the hotel and put it on. When I took it of it took at least three layers of my skin off!!!

Loved it!

Had never done this before on my own.
It was so easy! Doesn't hurt any more than other waxing - smells great!
Easy to remove excess wax. Will definately use it again!
Inexpensive, clear instructions and if you're game, stensils are included!
You get 2 wooden sticks - would have been great if you got another 2!

Terrible

Will not be buying again, useless. I like Nad's other wax but this is a terrible product. Cheaper than the other hot wax available on the market but will only buy the other hot wax in future.
Small, easy to handle pot.
Once spread, when you try pull wax off it breaks up.