Nad's Hair Removal Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper

Nad's Hair Removal Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely terrible. Wax is hard to spread and the strip took approximately zero hairs out. Tried to use it a second time and the wax congealed in the tube and then the twisty thing broke as I tried to push the wax up. This product has a heap of bad reviews online and should be taken off the shelves asap. I have also sent a complaint directly to Nads via their website. Do not waste a cent of your hard earned cash on this.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes Irritation Yes

Disappointing Product

I bought this product, hoping to minimise the cost of eyebrow treatment, however the simple instructions that the box showed were very misleading. When I opened the box I found ZERO cotton strips but read that paper works just as well and so I tried it out. I was able to remove maybe one or two hairs but the wax dried before I could place a strip on top and it wasn’t easy to get precise hair removal with it. Overall a very good idea but it’s objective was not achieved at all.

Wasted my money

If any one gives this product a good rating then they are either the lucky 1% or they are lying. I’m extremely annoyed I wasted my money on this rubbish. Misleading and deceptive conduct. This product doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do.

Don't waste your money!

The wax that comes out of the pen quickly hardens and is very hard to spread neatly on eyebrows or anywhere on the face .... also the aftermath leaves skin irritated and no soothing cream is included in the package

Total Rubbish

Don't waste your money. Does not work. The wax is like thick toffee that is really hard to spread and messy. Does not pull the hairs out and left my skin red, swollen and sore. The twisty bit on wand broke as well. Absolute crap.

Amazing product

I've been using this product for years and it works every time. Sometimes the twister bit can break but if you push it back in, it works again. Excellent product, cannot fault it.

This is amazing! Idk what I would do without it :)

I really recommend this, I'm 12 and it did the job for me! I found the waxing strips to not really work but if u use paper it works so so so much better. It's a great price and I can see this product going far :)

Waste of money

Does not work and the strips work better. It is poor quality and it is priced higher than strips. I would just go a salon. You have to use the entire amount of wax.

Waste of money

The Nads facial wand hair remover is a waste of time and money, very disappointing product.
Well packaged and promoted but does not work did every thing correct as per instructions.

Perfect eyebrows in 5 minutes. Love this product!

I use this all the time. I stopped for a while and went to a salon but prefer to use Nads as it is so easy, economical and convinient. I always find the product goes on both eyebrow and upper lips with ease. You don't need very much and if you follow the instructions it leaves a perfect finish. I rinse the little strips under warm water and leave them to dry for next time and I can use a box up to 4 times. You really don't need to apply very much. I recommend this to everyone!

Love it!

I love that it's so easy to shape my eyebrows the way I want. It's just sticky wax so it's not hot at all. Not messy at all and I can re use the cotton strips! Amazing!

Absolute rubbish!

I carefully followed the instructions, but wasn't able to remove one single hair. Tried again on two more occasions, at different temperatures. Same non-result!
Worst hair removal product ever! It's back to my old tweezers.

It works for me!

I bought this product because I wasn't too keen on going into a salon and getting my brows done professionally. I only ever use a little bit and I just wash off any excess on the white strips so I can reuse them. No problem for me at all, if it misses a few stray hairs I'll just grab my tweezers. Also, not painful at all!

It evaporates in the wand, do not buy!

I used it once and it did not remove all the hairs, it is messy and hard to work with. When i looked at the wand a week later all the wax had evaporated/dried out and now it is empty. Horrible product, try something else ladies and save your money!

Disappointed

Bought the facial wand eyebrow shaper. After reading and following instructions on how to open it the wand snapped before I could even use it! The wax was hard and like glue, very disappointed. A complete waste of money!

Nads eyebrow facial wand

Useless :( wax is too hard, barely came out of the wand. This product is a huge scam big rip off waste of money!!!! Don't bother :/

Crap!

Wand broke before using. Wax too thick and hard to spread. Doesn't get hair off. End up using all the strips to get it to work. Strips leave white fluff on everything. Expensive and doesn't work as it states.

Every time i have tried to buy and use the face wand it breaks, you have to heat and twist the bottom to get the wax out and it always snaps. Then your unable too use it at all.

waste of time, money and effort.
this stuff came out as thick water. did not do anything but stick to my fingers and nothing else