Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men

Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Nads for hairy backside

Used the product on my buttocks hairs and couldn't be happier with the result. All you need to do is apply a generous amount of cream to the section of hair.

Leave in for 4 mins (use a timer on your phone). I would suggest laying on your back with your legs in the air; not moving around too much.

Once the time is up: use a dry paper towel and wipe away the cream; taking the hair away with it.

Once done jump into the shower to clean off the remaining cream and hair.

DISCLAIMER: as that area of your body is highly sensitive; proceed with caution and care. always do a test patch on another part of the body to see if your skin has any adverse reaction too it

Purchased in April 2020.

Causes Irritation No

CobusDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome product!

Used Nads on my nads and very happy with the result. Applied generously, waited about 8 minutes and wiped the hair off. Feels so smooth its awesome! The hairs growing back are extremely soft and does not itch or stab against my inner thighs like it does with shaving. Will keep using it!

Purchased in June 2019.

Phil S

Phil SPerth, WA

It smells BAD.

I bought this to try and remove some hair and tested it on a small area, it didn't remove much but the smell is unbearable.
This smells so bad and permeates across the room. it's also hard to get rid of it and has put me off the product because of the stink of burning hair & rotten eggs.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Geg MossopBrisbane

Works well if you read instructions carefully

George

George

The Best By Far Of All Hair Removal Creams

I can't speak highly enough of Nads hair removal for men. For years I've been using Veet which is not nearly as effective on my back and takes several applications whereas I use Nads once and the unwanted hair is gone like magic in minutes simply by rubbing the residual off with a damp cloth.

Andrew

AndrewDarwin

I used this today and it worked.

I used this today and it worked. I used a small area on my shoulder, it didnt remove the hair at first but then after about 5 mins everything came off. Trick is to spread a thick layer if you are covered with coarse hair. Don't try to rub it off as it will come off with a gentle wipe if it is not need to leave it on a bit more. but then it wont remove the hair in the tested area if the cream layer is not thick enough.

Oh more thing, dont leave it on our plam for more than 30 secs. it stings.

Blond

BlondBrisbane

Burnt my chest

I tried a small part of my chest to see how it worked. I tried 4 minutes and got no response, I then tried 8 minutes and got a small response on the selected test area. I then put it all over my chest for 8 minutes and got little results. Some time later I tried it again for another 8 minutes and it burnt through my skin and has done some serious burns on my chest. I hope it will not scar. It has caused my whole chest and stomach area to release a blister like liquard. 12 hours later and my chest is still really painful.

I would not recommend this product.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

Overall fantastic hair remover for men, handsfree idea stops your hair from smelling. Easy to rinse off, Great value. Great also on sensitive skins.
Removes hair so quickly and great for sensitive skin also. The hands free idea is great so you dont have to touch the cream, it also helps it to spread evenly.It is very easy to rinse off in the shower. Also great for women who want to remove hair quickly.
The cream smells and the smell is hard to get rid of especially if you get it on your hands. It really stings if you have small cuts. Hair is often not removed after the recommended time so maybe an extra minute is needed.

H. Johnson

H. Johnsonasked

How long does the hair removal last?

Cobus

The hair, once removed, grows out again like usual but its much softer and does not give you the itch at all. I did mine again on Saturday and it is starting to grow out again slowly, much slower than when it is shaved.

Praveen
Praveen

Does size of the hair regrown increases on regularly using the cream?

Sam

Samasked

Will this cream removes hair permanently?
And how much time required to get good results by testing

Geg Mossop

No it will not remove hair permanently.(I know laser will if you get the area treated many, many times...(still unsure whether repeating the use of an epilator or waxing will permanently remove hair...anyone else know?) I leave the cream on for a full 10 minutes as it would not budge under this time for me,but you should test it yourself on a small area for your optimal time.