Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel

Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel

3.3

Nad's Facial Wax Strips

Nad's Facial Wax Strips should not be sold. I used the strips on my upper lip and It burnt my upper lip and the pain was awful, my skin was red and itchy, and by the end of the week, scabs, scaling and it peeled. My upper lip was burnt and the burn travelled to areas that I had not used the strips on because the burn was deep. I have used Nad's Body Wax Stips on my upper lip and I never had any problems, so I thought I would buy the Facial Wax Strips, huge mistake. I will never use this product again and people should be very careful if they do. I contacted Nad's and naturally they said there was nothing wrong with their product, but there is a problem as it burns your skin. This is supposed to be natural.

Cinful

CinfulAU

It is great to use a natural product that actually works. PLus it is owned by an Aussie company, which is an added bonus. Would recommend it to everyone - works so well and cleans up easily!!
    I have been using the product for many years. I have tried several other products, including hair removal creams (too messy and smelly) and wax strips (not effective). I found this to be easy to use as you do not need to heat it up. It is also easy to clean up as it is water soluble.
    I cannot think of anything negative about this product - it hurts - but all waxing hurts!!

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Terrible

This wax is very messy and tricky to use. You are not supposed to need to heat this wax but it is very hard to spread, and does benefit from being heated a little. I have fine body hair and the wax didn’t grip most of it, so it was pretty useless for me, and I found it more painful to pull the strip off than other at home wax kits.
    The wax is water soluble and washes off skin easily, comes with material strips which can be reused, it is not supposed to require heating.
    Hard to spread without heating it, more expensive than other at home wax kits, doesn’t grip and remove all the hairs, don’t give you many cloth strips.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

rw2830

rw2830

Good

This is a pretty good product. It is readily available and the cost isn't too bad considering other waxing products. It is easy to apply and easy to take off. Like all waxing it hurts. I will continue using this product and would recommend this to any body else. Another good product from Nad - well done!!
    I love the fact that it is a natural product. It is easy to remove and apply. Made from a well knowna nd trusted brand. I love that you don't have to heat it up which makes it very convenient.
    No cons that I could think of.

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

Bad

Good natural product, but I didn't like the results as much as heatable wax. Found that the temperature had to be just right to use it. Can't use it when it's cold as it's really hard to get out of tub, but the complete reverse in warmer weather. It also tends to crystalise after a while, kind of like old honey.
    Natural product, that washes completely off with water.
    Can't use it when the weather is warm as you end up just pulling the strip away leaving the gel & hair still in place!

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

Have tried all the brands of soft wax and found this one to be the best. The kiwi smell is unique and really yummy. The new flexible weave strips are so much more durable than the any of the others I've tried. Makes waxing bearable!
    Nads products smell great. The wax doesn't need heating, it just melts on with your body heat. The new material that the strips are made out of is sooo much better than the cotton cloth strips that fray around the edges and get all crinkly after being washed for re-use.
    Nothing at all.