Nad’s Sensitive

Nad’s Sensitive

2.7

Disgusting! The smell is absolutely horrible

The smell of this product is enough to make you throw up. Also, I used it as said and it removed nothing at all. Would not recommend at all !

The smell is TERRIBLE

I bought this product of Catch of the day and after putting it on my leg all I could smell was something that mimicked Rotten Eggs or a Fart Bomb. After washing it off almost straight away the smell lingered for some time. I'm not sure if this product has a used by date but I was trying to not to dry reach..

Tash

TashTauranga

Never shavin, waxin, or epilatoring again!!!! THANX TO THIS PRODUCT

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nad’s Sensitive compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

gOOD PRODUCT , SHAME ABOUT THE PACKAGING !

I find Nad's Sensitive to be an excellent product , it does work very well . My only problem is the bottle it comes in . Gets very messy trying to squeeze out and I too find you can only get half of the product out . I have to use a paddle pop stick , but waste a lot , not being able to squeeze the bottle properly. Maybe it could come in a tube with the sponge separate or a jar maybe ... just a thought .

Can't squeeze product out

The product does as it says...to a vague extent. Removes most of hair in a little over 10 mins. However after one use, the product got too low to squeeze out of the bottle!!! The bottle is not squeezable at ALL and it's almost impossible to get a second or third use out of it let alone any more. Would not recommend, based on the fact that I paid $15 for two uses.

The smell is gross

It sometimes decides to work but I have too wait a long time. It smells so bad like someone farted.

Roberia

RoberiaSydney

PERFECT! (First time costumer)

Great product - first time user

Having never used a cream before I thought I would try this. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend. I did not find the fragrance offensive . Left my legs soft and smooth. It will be interesting to compare how long it will be before I have to redo as compared to shaving. I'm converted!
    It was easy to use and quick and easy all done in under 10 minutes.

HollyCat