Nad's Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin

Nad's Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin

1.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible , different formula?

I am so disappointed after using nads body wax strips for years , something has changed with the formula and the wax strips are so hard to seperate . It's like they don't warm up properly anymore and you end up only being able to use one side . Hardly removes hair anymore ! So disappointed as I have been a loyal fan since I was a teenager

Purchased in March 2020 for A$12.99.

Causes Irritation Yes

Please don't use, they caused me great pain.

These strips pulled no hair from my skin, and only left sticky residue that was difficult to get off (even after 24 hours) as well as rupturing my skin (blood under the skin.) "for Sensitive Skin" was certainly not accurate. I would never ever recommend these to anyone. Please don't buy!

Nads Body Wax Strips

Bought "Nad's Body wax Stripes" and followed exactly the instruction on the back of the box. This product is the worst waxing product ever. It hardly removed any hairs. It was very painful when I pulled the stripes off and also the wax is very sticky. I absolutely can not recommend this product at all.
I think that's what you get for the amount what you pay.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nad's Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Terrible

I have used the normal green coloured wax strips which I find work good enough considering what the product is. When I saw they had them for sensitive skin I was excited to try it, I should have stuck to the green ones. The wax strips didn't separate evenly, leaving all the wax on one side. When I went to pull them off they either left half the wax behind or didn't pull any hair out at all. In the end I gave up with these ones and used an old set of Marzena strips which I hate but they still worked better than these ones. While I love the fabric style strips of these wax strips I will be sticking to the original formula in the future.

Wax didn't separate, wax was left behind, pulled no hair out

Dorris geddesSydney

Not 28 but 14

You cannot use it 28 times I tried, put in microwave, warmed in hands , tried and tried many times over...honestly would be great if it did work... I use a packet for my legs alone.. So it is cheaper then going to a beautician but still it does cost money. But at least no pain!
No pain