Nair Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body

Nair Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body

Tried for the first time - Pleasantly surprised!

Purchased in December 2019.

tabbitha

tabbithaMallabula

Amazing Product

I have tried various products over the years but gave up after painful wax strips. Anyhow at 54 and unable to find decent tweezers for those chin hairs and upper lip hairs. I decided to give Nair face and body 75g a go . Absolutely impressed with the results smooth chin and underarms - I have olive skin and am not sensitive to anything with no skin conditions existing . For me it is going to be a product I continue using .

Maya

Mayasydney

May this product be in stock forever!

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nair Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

great results but lighter skin

I have light olive skin and have really black hair and it bleached it perfectly! all white hair now on my stomach! But i was left with a lighter skin tone where I had applied the cream, so might me a problem for darker skin

Product works well for me.

I am very fair skinned with dark hair and this works great for me, i mainly use it on my face and think it works really well at lightening the hair that it's hardly noticeable.

Annie

AnnieBlue Mountains

No Joy from this product

Put simply, this product does not work. Do not waste your money. I followed the instructions to a tee. When it didn't work I repeated the steps as recommended and it still failed. Into the bin....................

Poonam

PoonamSydney

Left black spots n a patch of skin burnt

I applied on small portion on my face - chin. The skin became black and a small patch of skin burnt and it chipped off. Horrible product. Shud b banned.

Bleached skin

I tested the product on a little patch on my stomach and when i rinsed it off the hair was still black and the patch of skin had been bleached... not cool. I am very fair skinned, so i can see the patch of bleached skin but it isn't extremely noticeable but beware those of you with darker skin might have a big problem.

Bleached SKin!

I used this bleach one time as i have had a big problem with hair on my stomach... i did not apply it to my whole stomach as i wanted to see if it worked first but i did apply to a large area. I left it on for about 2 minutes when it began to burn so i washed it off! The bleach had done nothing for my hair but instead had bleached a large embarrassing patch on my stomach! I would not recommend this product at all!

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Kathrynelizabeth

KathrynelizabethAdelaide

Great result!

I used this product for my arm hair. I haven't used a hair bleach for about 8 years as a previous cream appeared to bleach my skin and not the hair. This product didn't change my skin at all and the hair that was black changed very quickly to blonde. Great product and will buy again.
    Worked quickly, no irritation
    None

Bad batch?

I've been using this for years, no problem. But the last pack I bought seems stronger, when i apply it, and I'm getting mild chemical burns after use. I'm wondering if they've changed the formulation, or just need to check their quality control. I'll certainly be looking for other options now.

HollyCat

HollyCatAU

I really like this product

I have been using it for a long time now and I always get fantastic results. I only use this product on my upper lip though. I find a packet will last me 6-8 months so it is great value for money.
    I would recommend this product to everyone with a slight moe problem hahah
    Works every time
    it stings a bit when applied

ChinchillinAuckland

Totally ineffective

Found this product to be a waste of time. Followed mixing and application instructions to a T - after 4 applications using a fresh mix each time it had not lightened the hair at all, but did leave small bleach spots on my skin. My hair is not even that dark to begin with
    Cheap and didn't smell too bad.
    It doesn't work!

moggie

moggieCanberra

test first and mix well, can leave bleached spots on skin

I had not used a cream bleach at all before so did not know what to expect. I found it surprisingly strong and think the instructions should have suggested to mix more thoroughly as the grains from the powder mixer left white bleached marks on my skin and I only left it on for half the recommended time, it stung a lot so I washed it off. I would not use this one again but will try another brand for a comparison
    Reasonably priced
    Too strong and the grains of mixer left bleached spots on my skin

Jay