• Job Satisfaction

Phillip and Maryanne
Phillip and MaryanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service and end product

Baz came in with the best quote, and accurately quoted a timeframe for the job, which was a smallish tiled kitchen backsplash. He came prepared and on time and the change in the kitchen look is just fantastic. He also followed up quickly with a separate quote. Very professional with a great sense of humour, would recommend Baz highly.

Job Satisfaction

If you are after a professional tiler who is passionate about his work....

If you are after a professional tiler who is passionate about his work then don't go anywhere else. Baz has done a beautiful job at tiling our Kitchen floor with timber look alike plank tiles. He is efficient, on time, courteous, tidy, respectful, a great communicator, honest and very reliable. Baz's high standard of skills and workmanship meant we have a floor that looks perfect. His instructions were clear and his advice was great. If he is busy, he is worth the wait and even then he is happy to try and fit you in. An awesome Job Baz ; we couldn't be happier. Many thanks.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome tile work from Bassam!

Bassam did a fantastic job on the kitchen floor in our beautiful apartment in Docklands. He is a very professional, polite and easy going person. He showed up early in the morning with a big smile on his face, went extra miles to help me on my very stressful moving/renovation day and got the job done fast and perfect! He is a great communicator responding hundreds of messages from me before the renovation. It was not easy to find a licenced tiler with lots of experiences and reasonable price. But now I know where to go when I need any tiling work done in the future. Keep the good work Bassam!!

Find out how National Tilers compares to other Home Improvement

Bathroom reno: Awesome work!

Came to product review to get a good tiler for my bathroom reno on a budget and came across all the good reviews. Baz is awesome! Always on time or early, works really hard and never left a mess. Would highly recommend Baz to all my friends.

Laundry Renovation: Speedy replies, great service, top professional

A previous tiler let us down and luckily for us Baz quoted and completed our laundry renovation (remove old and install new splash back and floor tiles) within the week. Was friendly, approachable, great communication and very professional. A top solid professional - highly recommended for any tiling jobs.

T.E
T.EMelbourne

Quality work and quality workers!

National Tilers have never let me down and impress me more and more every time! They are a humble and very friendly bunch who deliver exactly what they’re asked to. Been requesting their service for years now, and thought I’d write a review to express my satisfaction with their service!

Baz is a fantastic tiler and waterproofer

Baz did waterproofing and tiling in an ensuite and main bathroom for me. His work was quality and he was quick, reliable and responsive. Some of the work were a bit fiddly but Baz did an excellent job. Some tiles around a toilet that needed shifting and he very quickly came back on site and took care of them. Would highlight recommend Baz.

Mani
ManiMelbourne

The Best!!!!!

Was an easy hassle free experience with Baz. Very lucky to of found him. So easy to deal with and he’s a tradie that you can actually talk to and he listens. We’re very happy!!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE!

Had an excellent experience with Baz. He’s the best tiler in Melbourne. Not only is he a tiler, he also helps out bathroom renevations. All I needed to organize was a plumber, and Baz took care of the rest. So happy with our new bathroom. Highly reccomend!

Jason
Jason

Look no further and call Baz.

Called Baz on a Friday to help sort out an issue with some kitchen renovations. Was a problem with floor tiles that were holding everything up. Came around on Monday between jobs and sorted it for me. On time, knew exactly what he was doing. Done and dusted. Highly recommended.

Sharyn
SharynMelbourne

Outdoor area tiling

Baz was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble, finished product was great
We would recommended Baz

Mark
MarkMelbourne

Proactive, Honest and Great to Work With

Baz completed our bathroom renovation, and did an amazing job. I was a remote client, so really needed someone I could trust and could communicate with easily. Baz was extremely proactive from the beginning and was a pleasure to work with. The standard and quality of the work was excellent and we were extremely happy with the end result. I would keenly recommend Baz to anyone.

blike_1
blike_1

Difficult job well executed

Baz did work on our food outlet that involved a curved wall and annoyingly shaped tiles, he did a fabulous job, it’s a highlight of the store! He was really lovely to deal with and completed the job on time, would definitely use Baz again.

Baz did a terrific job

Work was quick, professional and to an excellent standard. We have used Baz several times now. Rate him very highly.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much Brett. It’s always a pleasure mate!

Great reliable service and honest advice

Honest advice and a realistic quote was provided, the work was completed to a high standard and in a very timely manner. The tiler was reliable and friendly, I definitely recommend him.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much Eva. Had a great time working for you also.