Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil

Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil

See the Best Children's Health Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nature's Way

3.9
    Yen Tran
    Yen TranSydney, NSW

My two kids Love them

My 2.5 & 5 yo love them. They ask everyday! but the price is high. I hope it is more affordable for me to buy supplies for more years to come.

Purchased in at Better value pharmacy for $26.97.

Kal
    KalDunlop 2615, ACT

Kids love the flavour

All four of my kids love these. My youngest in particular never fails to ask me each day if he can have his fish oil.

Only minor complaint I suppose would be that the three flavours don't always seem that evenly apportioned. Blackcurrant is the favourite with my kids, and I recall one container having a relative scarcity of these.

SunshineJay
    SunshineJayBrisbane

Foul Fishy Taste and Smell!

My kids popped these into their mouths and within seconds of the capsules bursting in their mouths, they were each spitting them in the bin and looking for their water bottles. I thought they were completely overreacting because the label says the capsules are individually flavored so I tried one. Utterly, unexplainably revolting. Horrendous. And the contents is so thick and disgustingly fishy. I cannot explain how foul they are. My kids do far better with regular capsules which can be swallowed whole or the gummi variety omega 3. I cannot imagine any child enjoying or even tolerating the liquid in these capsules.

More harm than good

Contains preservatives and salicylates.
    Natures Way Kids Smart Multi - The excipients here consist of glucose (sugar), sucrose (sugar), invert sugar (a mixture of glucose and fructose, sugar), sorbitol (sugar alcohol), and hydroxy benzoate (paraben - linked with cancer and may mimic hormonal effects)
    Just another drug company without any duty of care

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil compares to other Children's Health Supplements

Terrible

I saw this advertised last night, went in to buy them today (actually bought 2 bottles to last the 4 children a few weeks) but wish now that I hadn't any. For our family it has been a (big) waste of money.
    I like the idea of providing a multi with fish oil in one dose.
    However, 4 out of 4 of my children refuse to take them because of the taste.

angela_lee
    angela_leePerth, WA

Doesn't taste nice

My son always has a sour face after I squirt these into his mouth. The taste is not that nice, but we put up with it. At least he is getting some good source of Omega-3s as he doesn't eat much fish. He prefers the taste of Natures Way Kids Smart Vita-Gummies but these don't have as much DHAs in them compared to the capsules.
    High DHAs, EPAs and Omega 3s.
    The taste - not so nice.

Ruby23
    Ruby23South Australia

My 5 year old daughter loves them

My five year old daughter really loves taking these capsules. She enjoys all three flavours and if I have forgotten to give her her capsules for the day, as she loves taking them so much, she reminds me!

For a child that isn't that adventurous with her food, ie. non-spicy etc, basically quite plain food, I was concerned that she wouldn't like the capsules at all. After I tasted one, I was also pleasantly surprised how palatable they really are. The capsule has a nice sugarey type kick when you chew it, no horrible taste at all.
    I am delighted that she has taken to taking the capsules with such enthusiasm!

I have just ordered a bulk bottle online.
    Pleasant tasting

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

T2049
    T2049

Mobbsie
    Mobbsie

Overall I believe the Kids Smart is a great product, we aren't generally a family of fish eaters, so I am encouraged by such a great product and trusted brand to know that they are helping me to provide the nutrients that my chldren need.
    I have definately noticed a difference in my child from her having these. Although it did take a few months to seem to kick in to affect. They seem to just settle her a little bit more, she doesn't seem as frantic all the time.
    She does not really enjoy the taste very much, although in saying that, I just quickly squirt into her mouth then give her a drink of orange juice to wash away the taste, she thinks she is a big girl by taking them, so that encourages her to keep doing so.

legs11
    legs11

I dont that this there is anything that I could say bad about this product. My sons enjoy the taste and ask every morning for the product. I think that they are helping with his memory and his skin problems.Well done Nature's Way.
    My 4 year old cant get enough of these, he just loves them. He would eat them like lollies if I let him. He asks for them every morning. I think that they are just the greatest thing. I think that all children should be having more fish oil. I think it helps my little boy.
    The bottle isn't big enough, I think that they should make a larger one.

Good

The kids seem to have settled done and not be as hyper with taking this. There teacher has noted in my boy an extended attention span which may be attributed to the fish oil. Either way we will continue to buy them and give them to our kids.
    My children have enjoyed taking these, as my husband and I have a multi vitamin, and the kids feel like they are all grown up by doing the same.
    Trying to remember to take them !

Jaejae
    JaejaePerth, WA

My children are very happy to take these each day. While I can't definitely say that I can see a difference in their behaviour or concentration levels as a result, I know the benefits of taking fish oil and this is why they are a part of our daily morning routine. The fish shaped capsules are appealing to children and they enjoy the taste. We tend to always purchase the 125 capsule bottle, though this is quite costly if it is not on sale.
    Appealing taste and shape, easy to eat, great packaging.
    Can be quite costly if they are not purchased when they are on sale.

josnsw
    josnswGeelong

Natures way is a very trusted family brand. I highly recommend ANY kind of fish oil to the more wild children. The fact that they love them and the vitamins are so good for them make me happy to pay the price for the best for my girls
    My girls love them. Its almost a treat for them. The fish oil in it is calming and almost a behaviour suppressant for them and their concerntration levels when they are on recommended daily dose are amazing
    they are a bit expensive and when you have 2 children having 1 and 2 each a day it gets expensive

helenas
    helenas

make smaller size packs or and offer of 2 for 1 for larger families or families with older child ren
    has a great packaging
    a bad after after taste

GillyB
    GillyB
    buddy1000
    buddy1000nsw, 2441

overall i would say money well spent on this item they really tell the truth eith what they say on the packet so anuone out there looking for a product that does help this is it i am not saying it works on every child but really if you dont try it you will never know if it works
    my kids loved them i would give them too them and they would ask for more everytime so they must taste good also what you read on the packet is the truth they helped my kids to focus on stuff to sit and to think about the things that we were doing so yeah try them and you will see how great they really are .
    well all i have to say is trying to remember to give them to the kids everyday was the dislike