Navman EZY450LMT

Navman EZY450LMT

MPNs: 4213564 and EZY450LMT
See the Best GPS Navigation Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Navman

2.1
  • Battery Life
  • Route Choice
  • GPS Location Accuracy
Tony I
Tony IPerth, WA

These units are rubbish

After using Navman devices, since they came onto the market, I'm disappointed that a once market leader is producing such rubbish. Had my unit for 3 months and never had to use it until last week. Thing just freezes so it can't be used at all.

Never buy Navman again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Goodguys.

RugbyUnionFanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free update!! Be careful you don`t get redirected to a scam site!!

Got redirected to a site that looks genuine but isn`t and has live chat function with callback.
Tried to get my so called "Lifetime Free Map Updates" from these guys twice now. First time was a work computer they said was infected with 1200 + viruses and trojans in the background. Second time my BRAND NEW laptop was infected with 1600+ viruses as my provider and VPN was compromised. The only apparent way to fix the errors and get the free upgrades would be to enter into THEIR antivirus scheme (Norton I have isn`t good enough according to them).
1 YEAR $189
2 YEAR $259
3 YEAR $$$
LIFETIME $$$.
Their system is the only one that will clear them all and allow the FREE UPDATE to install.
What an absolute crock!!

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $199.00.

RugbyUnionFan

Thank you so much for the reply and restoring my faith in your product. I will update my post shortly

NavSupport A.Navman

every 30 seconds it asks me if I still want 2use go of (yes/no) hard to see screen in B/light dangerous,keep turning on

Seemed to be ok for first 3weeks, was used out back and got me where I was going only shutting down now and again
But this last trip not turn on and then turn off every 30 seconds

Purchased in July 2019.

Dont buy !!

3 months old and it broke itself EZY 450 LMT yep limited months timed also noticed in accuracy of a lot of things and always took you the long way around !!

Purchased in August 2019 for $139.00.

PaulHunter Region, NSW

The best GPS i ever had

The Navman EZY450 LMT is the best GPS i ever had The maps are accurate, it was easy to install into the vehicle, i am satisfied with the signal. The device has voice spoken alerts ,lane guides and spoken street names

Purchased at Big W for $160.00.

Paul

I noticed i have only one problem Sun Glare on the screen have you got a attachment i can fix on to the device

DaveSouthern and Hills, SA

totally un usable

possibly worst screen brightness ive seen on a gps. even on brightest setting useless.
un usable on any bright day would not recommend this product at all very disappointed to say the least

Purchased in August 2019 for $140.00.

Dave

thanks for response guys, so can i get it replaced or refunded? because it really is not fit for purpose, i look forward to your response, regards Dave.

lissa990
lissa990Southern and Hills, SA

Disappointed

I was replacing an older Navman for this one , so besides the school zones that continuously keep popping up , the main reason for my objective is the sound , I can't have my radio on because I can't hear my Navman talking.. My older one I had to turn it down .. Was actually wondering if I blue tooth it to my car radio , I might to able to make it louder, not sure . Otherwise I will also return it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

Slim
SlimGippsland, VIC

Dull screen- Safety issue ?

Screen is so dull and roads on map so small you are looking at the unit for too long and not the road ahead. I feel that's a safety issue.Does not show the actual speed you are traveling at on screen. Overall a real disappointment.

Purchased in May 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $129.00.

brian
brianadelaide

unhappy

very disappointed with unit,screen display very dull,volume too low when driving and now battery wont hold charge for more than 20 mins.Also when purchased language was in dutch with no instructions on how to change it(found out you have to go to demo mode and change it there in settings)Rushed to buy it and now regret so back it goes

Purchased in April 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $128.00.

Ozyow
OzyowMid North Coast, NSW

Screen is to dull and hard to view

Screen is to dull and hard to view. I have an old garman and the screen is clear at night and in the bright sun but this new Navman can be hardly seen with the brightness at max. Iv tried the other colour schemes but no impprovement. I will be returning the item to the store as its unusable.Screen is to dull and hard to view. I have an old garman and the screen is clear at night and in the bright sun, but this new Navman can be hardly seen with the brightness at max. Iv tried the other colour schemes but no improvement. I will be returning the item to the shop as its unusable.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $129.00.

JRob
JRobSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would give this a minus if that was an option

Purchased my EZY450LMT 2 weeks ago and although it seems to function fairly well, the display is so dull it puts it in the class of garbage; I have the maximum setting for screen display and is much too dull to see comfortably; I have also tried all the Screen schemes and they are all the same; way too dull to see clearly.
I would not recommend this unit simply because of the dull screen. It amazes me that a company would produce such a product which was so difficult to see, makes me wonder if they have a quality control department, I will be returning my unit today for a refund. I am disgusted with it. Don't buy it.

Purchased in February 2019 for $169.00.

Darryl
DarrylColinton

Difficult to see

Just purchased EZI450LMT, to upgrade my MY300LMT
Told by retailer that the 450 was "top of the range", couldn't fit the 6 inch model so went with the 450.
I am disappointed with the contrast and brightness of the screen, on full brightness compared to my old 300 there is very little contrast making it very difficult to read compared to my old 300.
By the way I would rate my old 300 5 stars, excellent GPS

GeoffMid West, WA

First time user.

I purchaced mine to use on a motorcycle, I find the screen to be hard to read, needs a shield to keep the glare off. It shows some inaccurate speed zones even though I have only just registered it and download the "current " maps. I still need to try and connect via Bluetooth to my helmet head set.
I live in Western Australia north of Perth. Can't see why the speed limits shouldn't register properly.
Hope I can get it sorted and a shield made for it.

Geoff

I would like to be able to place a "drop pin" location on my navman, but as yet I have not been able to. Is this possible? The only way I have been able to is by adding an address, this is not an accurate method.

pAULAdelaide

Useless, recommend do NOT buy.

Kashan J.
Kashan J.asked

Hi there,
When I am travelling on an interstate highway, and passes by neighbourhood roads without coming on those roads where the speed limit is 50km/h in Australia, it starts giving me warning of neighbourhood road speed limit about 200m before. Is it default like that or something bad is happening with my device? It also happens with respect to speed cameras as well.

Hi Kashan J.,

Thanks for reaching out to us!
Please head over to our online self-help resource at www.service.navman.com where you can find an answer to most of your questions and concerns.

If you can’t find an answer to your question, send us an email at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au and our dedicated service team will be more than happy to assist with any further questions you may have.

If we can be of any more assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Robert F.
Robert F.asked

how do i find my product key for my ezy450lmt

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query.

If your device is asking for a product key, the first thing I would suggest is to perform a hard reset to the device by poking the reset hole at the back of it.

If same, connect the unit to the NavDesk2 software then, click on My Navman and click Recover Keys. The unit will now connect to our server and download all your system keys.

Hope this helps! Otherwise, feel free to email our support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

Elissaasked

On replacing the cable of NAVMAN EZYLMT it will not proceed past the front page saying"DRIVE SAFELY". I have tried to update maps also. Is it dead?

Hi Elissa,

Sorry to know about that. Please ensure that you are using a genuine Navman cable to avoid compatibility issues. To isolate the problem, the first thing I would suggest is to charge the device via in-car power/AC adapter for 30 mins or 1 hr via USB cable to your computer. Then while on charge, perform a hard reset to the device by poking the reset hole at the back.

If the problem persists, we may need to perform Smart Recovery on the NavDesk2. Please follow the steps from the link below.
*Note: if it's your first time visiting our FAQ site, select a region first then try the link again.

You're welcome, Elissa!

Cheers,
The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives

CategoryGPS Navigation Systems