Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide with VarioSteam B57VS26N0B

• Preheating Speed
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Baking up a storm!

We recently purchased this product and had it installed in to our new home. What a delight it has been from the slide and hide oven door to the fabulous and fast heat times. I have found a new, revived desire to bake and roast and have consequently been pouring over the recipe books I tend to collect everywhere. Neff’s website and recipes are ideal for teaching the programs and their uses and we couldn’t be happier with this product.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

cheza
chezaSouthern and Hills, SA

Totally blown away

I love this oven.... The door that slides beneath on opening is such a help no more burnt hands especially with the pull out racks. The oven has an easy program selection " my pastry has never been better"... The instruction book is so helpful and the after service from Neff is great. They send me so many recipes each week and are always on hand to answer questions. Never had a failure with any type of cooking and as a bonus the steam assist was an unexpected surprise I discovered after purchase. Best of pyrolytic cleaning returns a dirty oven to prisitne clean with no effort whats not to like .

Purchased in at Spartan Electrical.

Perfect Family Oven with a Fab Steam Option and Slide and Hide Door

Purchased in .

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

We love our Neff Vario Steam oven

We are now cooking in our new Neff Vario Steam oven and we LOVE it to bake and find the different
settings amazing. The steam is great for pastry and the meat probe takes all the guess work out of
cooking all the different meats. The evenness of the heat in the oven really helps the cooking.
Couldn't be happier.
Kevin & Kaye Jordan

Purchased in at Winning Appliances Taren Point.

Steam Ovens

Find out how Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide with VarioSteam B57VS26N0B compares to other Steam Ovens

mgkerdel
mgkerdelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy cooking!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $3,314.

LOVE IT!!!!

This oven is amazing, the different functions are so easy to use. It cleans itself, how good is that! The slide & hide oven door was the feature that sold me on this product, the fan reverses to hold in the heat. The team a Neff were fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend spending the money on such a great product.

• Date Purchased