Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide with VarioSteam B57VS26N0B

MPN: B57VS26N0B

Kaye

KayeSydney, NSW

We love our Neff Vario Steam oven

We are now cooking in our new Neff Vario Steam oven and we LOVE it to bake and find the different
settings amazing. The steam is great for pastry and the meat probe takes all the guess work out of
cooking all the different meats. The evenness of the heat in the oven really helps the cooking.
Couldn't be happier.
Kevin & Kaye Jordan

Purchased in April 2019 at Winning Appliances Taren Point.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

mgkerdel

mgkerdelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy cooking!

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $3,314.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

LOVE IT!!!!

This oven is amazing, the different functions are so easy to use. It cleans itself, how good is that! The slide & hide oven door was the feature that sold me on this product, the fan reverses to hold in the heat. The team a Neff were fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend spending the money on such a great product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

AnneMarieasked

Before I write a review on this oven I would like to know if it is normal for crumbs & liquid to accumulate between the glass oven door.
The instructions for removing and cleaning between the glass appears quite complicated and dangerous.
Also when I open the oven door I am hit by hot air and I thought the fan reversal stopped this happening
I would appreciate your comments on these problems

Sandy

Hi AnneMarie, I have not experience a problem with crumbs or moisture in between glass. I do experience hot air initially when I open the door, but only for a brief moment so I just crack the door to activate the fan as it will take a few seconds for the fan to reverse. Hope this helps!

Lisa 6
Lisa 6

Yes I too have got crumbs between the layers of glass. They seem to get in via the revolution handle. I agree the instructions for removing the glass sound complicated. I just make sure to wipe any loose crumbs of the top of the door before closing it.

Get an answer from our members and Neff representatives

CategorySteam Ovens and Wall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,899
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Combination
SizeSingle
Capacity71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel