Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Compact Ovens, Single Ovens (See All)
Listing monitored by Siemens

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

AliSydney, NSW
  • Top Review

Fiddly controls and uneven baking

I have used this oven for over three years and can honestly say it is the worst oven I have ever had. The oven is uneven, I just cooked a batch of fairy cakes and the front row were undercooked while the bag row were bordering on burnt. There is only one oven tray which means I have to cook the cakes in batches. There are a pile of big clunky metal trays which came with the oven which sit in the bottom of the oven and take up space. I did ring up to try to buy a new tray but it was prohibitively expensive. Very unhappy with this oven.

Ali

Thankyou for your response. I did call once to ask about demonstrations as I find the oven extremely complicated. I was told no lessons or demonstrations available. I will call again next week to ask about the hydro option.

Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah
  • Top Review

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in at Winning Appliances for $2,339.

Rob H
Rob HPerth, WA

Absolute overpriced junk

Purchased in at Winning Appliances for $4,300.

The Turners
The TurnersHunter Region, NSW

Customer service is abysmal.

Had a suite of Siemens ovens and warming drawer installed in new kitchen in 2017. The microwave function died in 2019 and was repaired under warranty.....eventually.
Microwave function died again in December 2020 and had difficulty getting Siemens to respond while they contemplated their strategy eventually deciding late January after repeated phone calls to replace the unit but with the replacement being the current model with a different appearance which would spoil our suite.
Accepted their offer of also replacing the pyrolytic oven at a discount but have not heard from them in the last 2 weeks.
2 months and still no resolution equals very poor service in my mind

Purchased in at Winning Appliances NSW for $2,599.

Markland O.
Markland O.Hunter Region, NSW

Good but NO

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving the steam oven

This is the first steam oven I have owned and I am really liking some of the features available. I have used the steam function many times steaming veggies, fish, dumplings and more. When reheating food I have found adding the steam doesn't dry the food out. I have yet to use some of the options on the menu (there are lots to choose from) but have mostly been successful with what I have tried, there are times I have needed to extend the cooking but that hasn't been anything too major. Anytime when using the steam function you do need to use the drying function afterwards, nothing too major but something to be mindful of. This is a smaller oven so I also like that don't have to heat a large oven for small items.

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even Cooking..Perfect steam

Submitting my review after 6 months of usage.

Pros
Cooking is always even with useful functions and many menu options to choose from.
Rapid heat is being extremely useful and used most of the times.
Steam cooking is awesome.

Cons
App not available in Australian app store
Racks and rails are not dishwasher safe

Purchased in at e&s for $4,799.

AliSydney, NSW

Fiddly controls and uneven baking

Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Joyce
JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in at Winning Appliances for $2,339.

Dr Carla Brion
Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemensSend a private message

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

grnow
grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

BSH Home AppliancesSiemensSend a private message

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

JMRopati
JMRopatiKyneton

A superior Oven

This oven is a marvel. My wife adores the simple interface and the speed with which it can reach the desired heat. It is all digital and an easy touch usability. The 4D mode is something I have not seen in an oven before and I would certainly recommend it for anyone. Very happy with this model.