Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Compact Ovens, Single Ovens

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving the steam oven

This is the first steam oven I have owned and I am really liking some of the features available. I have used the steam function many times steaming veggies, fish, dumplings and more. When reheating food I have found adding the steam doesn't dry the food out. I have yet to use some of the options on the menu (there are lots to choose from) but have mostly been successful with what I have tried, there are times I have needed to extend the cooking but that hasn't been anything too major. Anytime when using the steam function you do need to use the drying function afterwards, nothing too major but something to be mindful of. This is a smaller oven so I also like that don't have to heat a large oven for small items.

Purchased in February 2019.

Happy Chappy

Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even Cooking..Perfect steam

Submitting my review after 6 months of usage.

Pros
Cooking is always even with useful functions and many menu options to choose from.
Rapid heat is being extremely useful and used most of the times.
Steam cooking is awesome.

Cons
App not available in Australian app store
Racks and rails are not dishwasher safe

Purchased in October 2019 at e&s for A$4,799.00.

AliSydney, NSW

Fiddly controls and uneven baking

I have used this oven for over three years and can honestly say it is the worst oven I have ever had. The oven is uneven, I just cooked a batch of fairy cakes and the front row were undercooked while the bag row were bordering on burnt. There is only one oven tray which means I have to cook the cakes in batches. There are a pile of big clunky metal trays which came with the oven which sit in the bottom of the oven and take up space. I did ring up to try to buy a new tray but it was prohibitively expensive. Very unhappy with this oven.

Ali

Thankyou for your response. I did call once to ask about demonstrations as I find the oven extremely complicated. I was told no lessons or demonstrations available. I will call again next week to ask about the hydro option.

Maureen O'Donohue

Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Purchased in September 2018.

Elliot K

Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances for A$2,339.00.

Dr Carla Brion

Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

Purchased in February 2018.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bosch H.Siemens

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

grnow

grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

Purchased in October 2018.

Bosch H.Siemens

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

JMRopati

JMRopatiKyneton

A superior Oven

This oven is a marvel. My wife adores the simple interface and the speed with which it can reach the desired heat. It is all digital and an easy touch usability. The 4D mode is something I have not seen in an oven before and I would certainly recommend it for anyone. Very happy with this model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Leigh

LeighSale, Victoria

Amazing love my wall ovens!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JB1

JB1Melbourne

High quality oven with Pyrolitic cleaning and 5 year warranty

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Trish

TrishVictoria

Very disappointed in the cleanliness

I gave a 3 review only due to the ovens I purchased cook well. I purchased HB 673GOS1A and HR 676G8S2A My issue is the inside of both ovens mark , it is almost impossible to remove the marks. The self cleaning function is noisy has a very strong odour and does not clean. I have taken care when using the oven lining the trays yet it still comes out with marks. I have brought cleaners suggested by the Siemens representative when attending a cooking demonstration , unfortunately they did not help. My trays look like they are old yet only installed in December 2017. I would appreciate if I could be given a contact to take this further.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Absolutely LOVE my oven

I normally read Product Review to make a general assumption on a product and I find there are SO many bad reviews and not many good reviews. My motto has always been, give credit when credits due! I have had my oven for 2 years now...it gets used daily. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning all the functions on it. But the cooking is even, the telescopic rails are so helpful and the meal plans are great! Siemens are such a fine product without the Miele pricetag.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Fleur

Fleurbrisbane

Love It

Recently we remodelled our kitchen and chose Siemens appliances . I brought the pigeon pair oven and also the combination steam oven. I am in love with both. This review is for the oven model listed above. The best feature in my opinion is the self clean option. This is the first oven I have owned with this feature and I have to say that I am now spoilt for life. The double glass doors mean no more scorched fingers or radiant heat loss into the kitchen area. Great in summer. There are 13 heat selections to choose from which means perfect food every time. Ultra sleek design. Easy to use. Heats up super quick

Date PurchasedJan 2017
T Tran

T TranSydney

Cooks very well and fast

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Laura Milliken

Laura MillikenPerth

An oven I have enjoyed cooking in

Cooks to perfection , times food correctly . By putting in whether it is a roast chicken , baking a fish to die for flourless orange cake :) lets just say my husband is extremely happy .
I am no longer scared to attempt to cook new recipes
The self cleaning option is amazing cleans perfectly

Date PurchasedOct 2016