Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Compact Ovens and Single Ovens

Maureen O'Donohue

Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Product is used: Daily

JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Purchased in September 2018.

Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances for $2,339.00.

Dr Carla Brion

Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

Purchased in February 2018.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bosch H.Siemens

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

grnow

grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

Purchased in October 2018.

Product is used: Daily
Bosch H.Siemens

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

JMRopati

JMRopatiKyneton

A superior Oven

This oven is a marvel. My wife adores the simple interface and the speed with which it can reach the desired heat. It is all digital and an easy touch usability. The 4D mode is something I have not seen in an oven before and I would certainly recommend it for anyone. Very happy with this model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Leigh

LeighSale, Victoria

Amazing love my wall ovens!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

JB1

JB1Melbourne

High quality oven with Pyrolitic cleaning and 5 year warranty

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Trish

TrishVictoria

Very disappointed in the cleanliness

I gave a 3 review only due to the ovens I purchased cook well. I purchased HB 673GOS1A and HR 676G8S2A My issue is the inside of both ovens mark , it is almost impossible to remove the marks. The self cleaning function is noisy has a very strong odour and does not clean. I have taken care when using the oven lining the trays yet it still comes out with marks. I have brought cleaners suggested by the Siemens representative when attending a cooking demonstration , unfortunately they did not help. My trays look like they are old yet only installed in December 2017. I would appreciate if I could be given a contact to take this further.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Absolutely LOVE my oven

I normally read Product Review to make a general assumption on a product and I find there are SO many bad reviews and not many good reviews. My motto has always been, give credit when credits due! I have had my oven for 2 years now...it gets used daily. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning all the functions on it. But the cooking is even, the telescopic rails are so helpful and the meal plans are great! Siemens are such a fine product without the Miele pricetag.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Fleur

Fleurbrisbane

Love It

Recently we remodelled our kitchen and chose Siemens appliances . I brought the pigeon pair oven and also the combination steam oven. I am in love with both. This review is for the oven model listed above. The best feature in my opinion is the self clean option. This is the first oven I have owned with this feature and I have to say that I am now spoilt for life. The double glass doors mean no more scorched fingers or radiant heat loss into the kitchen area. Great in summer. There are 13 heat selections to choose from which means perfect food every time. Ultra sleek design. Easy to use. Heats up super quick

Date PurchasedJan 2017
T Tran

T TranSydney

Cooks very well and fast

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Laura Milliken

Laura MillikenPerth

An oven I have enjoyed cooking in

Cooks to perfection , times food correctly . By putting in whether it is a roast chicken , baking a fish to die for flourless orange cake :) lets just say my husband is extremely happy .
I am no longer scared to attempt to cook new recipes
The self cleaning option is amazing cleans perfectly

Date PurchasedOct 2016

jennifer

jenniferMelbourne

EXPLODING GLASS DOORS

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Tim

TimSydney

Great oven

Only just had this oven installed 3 weeks ago and loving it! You need to spend the time to get used to the options (and can't say I have yet) but so far it works a treat and was well worth getting. looking forward to cook at lot more now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bosch H.Siemens

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for your positive feedback about your Siemens HB673G0S1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425 to discuss further. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Canberra DaddyKingston 2604, ACT

3 Ovens in one plus a 5 yr warranty

The oven is very good to use, still trying to work out the steam function. Winning Appliances offered free cooking classes. This is definitely a must do - the oven is very complicated. Bought it at Winning Appliances for $3,500. Was looking to replace a Miele which had blown after 12 years. Siemens was over $1,000 cheaper, had a 5yr warranty and had the steam function. Will provide an update after the classes when we learn more about it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Bomber

BomberMelbourne

Love this oven

gerbera313

gerbera313asked

Hi, I read that for the self cleaning function you have to remove the wire racks, what about the rails?

Joyce

I haven’t actually used the pyrolitic clean yet. I’ve just looked up in the manual, page 19 -20 and it says to wipe over the racks and that there may be some discolouration. So I’m gathering they stay in. You could ring Siemens, they are very helpful.

Hi Gerbera313,
Thanks for your question regarding your Siemens Oven.
Depending on your model number of your oven you may need to remove rails and shelves before starting the cleaning function.
Please refer to your user manual for confirmation.
Regards Siemens Home Australia.

Elliot K

Hi gerbera313, it sounds like you might be shopping around for a new oven ... ?

When I was comparing features of different brands and models I was initially surprised that some trays and rails could be left in during the pyro clean process while others must be removed. Such details are generally not that prominent, you need to carefully read through the features and specifications to determine whether the trays and/or rails can be left in or have to be removed.

A good friend with a well-regarded (German) oven was shocked to hear our Siemens trays and rails could be left in during the pyro cleaning cycle because she has to remove hers.

We're really glad we took the time to carefully compare the features and specifications before going a showroom to touch & feel the different brands and models we were interested in, and then placing our order. Details like how the controls feel, how the door opens/closes, how the trays slide in and out, etc., are subtle things but do make a difference to how enjoyable the oven is in real use.

Bruce R.asked

iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

should there be water on the base of over after bread proving cycle finnished

Hi Bruce R
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven model HR676G8S2A
It is normal for some moisture to be in the cavity after using the steam function.
To limit the amount of moisture, it’s important to set the water hardness in the basic settings and calibrate the appliance after that.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bruce R.

Thank you, the water was set on medium have set it to soft after finding out our water in Gippsland is considered to be soft by international standards.
Fingers crossed.
Bruce.

Taffyasked

Our microwave/pulse steam oven work well for cooking but am unable to get the self clean option to work, it tells me to remove the steam water container and instead of starting the clean process the oven shuts off.... any ideas why or what I’m doing wrong? Am waiting on Siemens to get back to me with a service call day/time

Hi Taffy,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens iq700. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the self clean function. We'd like to help, if you could email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH5022 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Taffy

Thanks but we have a service booked for next week, fingers crossed it's all ok :)

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ700 CM633GBS1B (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 CM633GBS1B (with microwave)

No reviews
Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

1 review
Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

No reviews
Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

No reviews
Siemens iQ700 CN678G4S1B (combi-microwave Oven)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 CN678G4S1B (combi-microwave Oven)

Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensSteam Ovens and Wall OvensWall OvensSteam Ovens and Wall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $2,599$3,899$3,999$3,999$3,299$2,499$2,899$2,099$5,999$4,499$2,599
Oven FuelElectricityGasElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)CombinationSteam OnlyConventional (Conduction)
SizeCompactSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleCompactCompactSingle
Capacity45L71L71L67L71L71L71L47L71L
FeaturesCooling Fan, Microwave Function and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan and Separate GrillMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Microwave Function, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Cooling FanMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackBlackStainless Steel
Dimensions 455 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature275 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C250 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Replaced bySiemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Download manual