Compact Ovens, Single Ovens

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed
The Turners
The TurnersHunter Region, NSW

Customer service is abysmal.

Had a suite of Siemens ovens and warming drawer installed in new kitchen in 2017. The microwave function died in 2019 and was repaired under warranty.....eventually.
Microwave function died again in December 2020 and had difficulty getting Siemens to respond while they contemplated their strategy eventually deciding late January after repeated phone calls to replace the unit but with the replacement being the current model with a different appearance which would spoil our suite.
Accepted their offer of also replacing the pyrolytic oven at a discount but have not heard from them in the last 2 weeks.
2 months and still no resolution equals very poor service in my mind

Purchased in February 2017 at Winning Appliances NSW for $2,599.00.

Markland O.
Markland O.Hunter Region, NSW

Good but NO

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving the steam oven

This is the first steam oven I have owned and I am really liking some of the features available. I have used the steam function many times steaming veggies, fish, dumplings and more. When reheating food I have found adding the steam doesn't dry the food out. I have yet to use some of the options on the menu (there are lots to choose from) but have mostly been successful with what I have tried, there are times I have needed to extend the cooking but that hasn't been anything too major. Anytime when using the steam function you do need to use the drying function afterwards, nothing too major but something to be mindful of. This is a smaller oven so I also like that don't have to heat a large oven for small items.

Purchased in February 2019.

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even Cooking..Perfect steam

Submitting my review after 6 months of usage.

Pros
Cooking is always even with useful functions and many menu options to choose from.
Rapid heat is being extremely useful and used most of the times.
Steam cooking is awesome.

Cons
App not available in Australian app store
Racks and rails are not dishwasher safe

Purchased in October 2019 at e&s for $4,799.00.

AliSydney, NSW

Fiddly controls and uneven baking

I have used this oven for over three years and can honestly say it is the worst oven I have ever had. The oven is uneven, I just cooked a batch of fairy cakes and the front row were undercooked while the bag row were bordering on burnt. There is only one oven tray which means I have to cook the cakes in batches. There are a pile of big clunky metal trays which came with the oven which sit in the bottom of the oven and take up space. I did ring up to try to buy a new tray but it was prohibitively expensive. Very unhappy with this oven.

Ali

Thankyou for your response. I did call once to ask about demonstrations as I find the oven extremely complicated. I was told no lessons or demonstrations available. I will call again next week to ask about the hydro option.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Joyce
JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Purchased in September 2018.

Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances for $2,339.00.

Dr Carla Brion
Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

Purchased in February 2018.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
grnow
grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

Purchased in October 2018.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

JMRopati
JMRopatiKyneton

A superior Oven

This oven is a marvel. My wife adores the simple interface and the speed with which it can reach the desired heat. It is all digital and an easy touch usability. The 4D mode is something I have not seen in an oven before and I would certainly recommend it for anyone. Very happy with this model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Leigh
LeighSale, Victoria

Amazing love my wall ovens!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Treeasked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi we have a Siemens built in oven and the racks are all brown. I can’t get the grime off. I always take them out when using the self clean function. What’s the best way to get the racks back to their shiny form? Thank you

Hi Tree,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
We would recommend to use the below product. We only recommend to use warm soapy water for cleaning or our recommended products which can be purchased on our website.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Tree

Thanks which product do you recommend for the stainless steel racks?

Carolyn J
Carolyn Jasked
iQ700 Ovens

I have an HB678GB.6B built in oven and didn't remove the wire racks before using the self-cleaning function. These have now discoloured. Is there any way of removing the discolouration and returning the racks to their original state?

Hi Carolyn J,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Oven rails.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12693 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

J9R
J9Rasked
iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Can someone please tell me how easy it is to switch between cooking modes? For example, if I cook a roast using the convection function but want to quickly heat the gravy can I switch to microwave function or is there wait/ cooling time?

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Compare all 14 Siemens iQ700 Ovens
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $2,599.00$3,899.00$3,999.00$3,999.00
Oven FuelElectricityGasElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeCompactSingleSingle
Capacity45L71L71L
FeaturesCooling Fan, Microwave Function and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Separate GrillMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate Grill
Dimensions 455 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature275 °C300 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & Black
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 14 Siemens iQ700 Ovens