NeoFlam Cookware

Amie, Ceramic Coated Bakeware, Nature+, etc...
See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by NeoFlam

Mookait
MookaitMid North Coast, NSW

Three Years and still Great

I bought a $39.95 Amie pan more than three years ago and it is still giving me great results daily. Sure it sticks sometimes, but I can cope. A good, gentle clean usually restores the surface and it is in top condition again. I have never had this longevity from any other non stick surface and I am happy knowing this one isn’t toxic. Fyi no oil spray is used on my pan. I read the aerosol dispersant can damage the surface.

Purchased in February 2018.

Shy
ShyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Will not buy again

Bought a few of these pans and after 1 use it was sticking and now after a month it is no longer usable. Will not purchase again. Waste of money.

Purchased in June 2021 for $250.00.

Very disappointed

This pan was light and appealing, but although I used the store bought recommended cloth after only a months use it started sticking and the coating started peeling. Very disappointed with the quality

Purchased in April 2020 for $120.00.

AppleCrumble
AppleCrumbleSydney, NSW

Expensive and sticks!

Got this Neoflam fry pan due to claims that it is 100% toxin free. It is expensive compared to other non-stick fry pan in the market. I was disappointed as after two uses it started to stick and it is very hard to get rid of the food that was stuck there. Also, the quality is not as good either, parts of the inside coating starts to come off as well. I will not buy this again.

Crappies pan ever

If I could give a 0 star, I would. I spent almost $140 on this freaking pan and when I received it the handle was broken. After emailing customer service and waiting for days to get a reply, they said they'd send me a new replacement handle. I received the handle yesterday and was super excited today and was going to change it. Only realize that the remaining broken handle is FREAKING GLUED TO THE PAN after I remove the screw. This is crap. This is not a cheap pan and I would have expected better quality and customer service.

Purchased in March 2021 for $138.00.

Fry egg also stick?

The frying pan does stick all food even it claims is a non stick pan. Even u use baking soda to wash, use wooden spade and season with oil or low to medium heat. The pan still stick despite this maintainer.

Purchased in January 2021 for $59.90.

Joyce
Joyce

Am from Singapore. FYI Neoflam Singapore indicate no exchange and must cook with Low heat? Australia-Neoflam has a vary good customer services.

Daria
Daria

No longer non stick

Do not recommend! The non-stick worked really well at the start. All the food went in it like butter. After a few months everything started to stick. I always cook with ghee and a lot of it. Even that didn't help. The pan is also raised in the middle so all the oil just goes to the sides and impossible to cook anything in the middle without it getting stuck and destroyed. Very disappointed for it being so expensive!

Purchased in May 2020 for $164.90.

Diane SCentral Queensland, QLD

Not user friendly

Handles get very hot, ridiculous that it has wooden knobs on lids, no oven, no dishwasher. A casserole should be able to go in the oven with the lid. Lightweight, seems to cook ok. Tall casserole with pasta basket takes a very long time for water to boil as its so tall and thin. Non stick, just needed a few things changing for 5 stars.

Purchased in September 2020 at openshop for $175.00.

JinpaSt Kilda East VICTORIA

After six uses the pan has lost its non-stick property.

Repeated disasters trying to make simple pancakes. All stuck to the pan and had to be soaked off.
I have just emailed Neoflam for an opinion.
I could not locate their "cleaning advice". A very expensive product and so disappointing.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Net
NetSydney, NSW

Such an incredible product

I have owned my roasting pan for 3 years & absolutely love it.
Hardly any scratching on it after all this time & no nonstick has ever come off the pan or gone into the food.
I love my neoflam & cant wait to receive my full set I have just purchased

Purchased in February 2018.

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed.. Now non stick but I worry more now about what’s under the coating??

I really wish I’d read reviews first. I was anxious to buy non toxic frypans I was worried about what I was using so thought I’d spend the money to be safe.
The non stick surface is obviously not safe. Food started sticking after a couple of weeks.
I worry more now about the smell & burning of food while using for frying things like fish & steak even eggs on a high heat.
What toxicity is now being leached into my food from under the coating??? Aluminium?? I feel this cookware is not safe for frying.
I need to know now or I will have to throw away my new expensive purchase.
So very disappointed. I was going to buy my daughter a set for Xmas also.

Purchased in August 2020.

Non-Stick Quality
Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Only non stick for about 5 months

Like most of the other reviews, after about 5 months the two frypans I bought are no longer, non stick. Everything sticks to them, so will have to throw them out. A waste of money given how expensive they are. I wish I'd read reviews first. Have contacted Neoflam, but they haven't got back to me.

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a great fry pan

A disappointing buy, the Neoflan fry pan it’s a bad purchase. I bought it a bit more than a week ago the food already stick to it. I don’t recommended to anyone, don’t waste your money!
I bought it from Terra Madre Northcote at $125.00 Tuesday the 13/10/2020

Purchased in October 2020 at Terra madre Northcote for $125.00.

Zena A.
Zena A.Sydney, NSW

Non stick pans

I purchased a whole cookware set from neoflam and prior to purchasing i asked about the products and their warranty i was informed if the product has a problem with non stick performance it will be replaced, so i had a problem with the pans i couldn'teven fry an egg it will stick. I contacted neoflam they send me a video on how to clean them my problem started from first use. I paid a lot off money for a poor product i wish i didnt purchase any off their product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Neoflam online for $830.00.

Daniel M.
Daniel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Decided I'd finally spend a decent amount of money to get some quality cookware and it looked like this range ticked all the boxes.
Less than 3months on the pan has lost its non stick coating rendering it basically useless.
These pots look good but are no functional in the slightest, save your money, would not recommend.

Purchased in November 2019.

Hilda Caceres
Hilda Caceresasked
Cookware

where can you buy Neoflam frying pan? I do not want to buy amazon

Hi Hilda,
Thanks for reaching out.
We have a website you can see if a store near you stocks our product or we have an online shop. www.neoflam.com.au
Kind regards
Customer service.

Diane S

I got mine from the Openshop channel on tv

Darryl O'Brien
Darryl O'Brienasked
Cookware My Pan

My Neoflam frypan’s surface became unusable after 1 week, low temps and correct storage, cleaners, utensils used! My wok after 1 year has developed scratches and I have no idea how this can occur(as Above). Why?

Sonya L
Sonya L

Very good question Darryl!

Mia
Miaasked
Cookware Amie

Hi, Could you let me know the care instructions to your pans?

Mem E.
Mem E.

You have probably found the answer already, but my 20cm frypan came with detailed instructions. First, before use, the pan had to be washed in hot soapy water and dried. Then seasoned for 2 minutes with high smoking point oil (I used canola, but peanut and coconut also works) then it had to be washed and dried again. The instructions also recommends you use a smear of oil and medium heat when cooking (never spray on oils) - then cleaning straight after use with soapy water while it is still warm. I wipe my frypan out with a warm soapy damp microcloth. And I season it occasionally. In other words, it is the same as maintaining a caste iron frypan (which I also have and love). The only difference is, use ceramic coated frypans on medium not high heat and always use silicone utensils in it. My frypan needs consistent care every time it is used, but I have had none of the problems other people seem to have.

Get an answer from our members and NeoFlam representatives