2Little Bellies Organic Softcorn

Little Bellies Organic Softcorn

2Little Bellies Organic Softcorn

100% · 60%
Brand Manager for Little Bellies? Claim your listing.

SALLY SKELTON
SALLY SKELTONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious!

My kids love little bellies products! Especially the berry and apple softcorn! They never last long in our house. Their procuts are clean and yummy tasting. They are good snacks on the go with little kids just learning to eat too. We buy little bellies products weekly. Show details ·  1
Ashlee
AshleeNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Snacks that don’t induce mum guilt!

My son has been enjoying the baby bellies range for ages now. 16 months old and the Berry and Apple Softcorn snacks are his absolute favourite. No nasty additives means I don’t feel guilty as he scoffs 2 packets in a row :) Show details ·  1
Sumizsa
Sumizsa

Perfect First Baby Snack

My baby is now 15 month old, he was introduced with little bellies when he was 7 months and he absolutely love it till the date. As it offers different flavours to different age group which makes perfect to chose. Its fresh and crisp, quantity is great, easy to hold for baby or toddler. Show details
Natalie
NatalieCentral West, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for little fingers!

The Berry and apple soft corn is the perfect size, shape, texture and flavour for little fingers. My almost 12 month old giggles in my excitement when I grab the packet! Show details
Sandra aglio
Sandra aglioSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Perfect snack you can’t go without

As a working Mother of two little girls. We have tried almost the whole range of baby bellies and little bellies! Healthy for my little bellies to snack on the go! Great finger food! Taste fantastic! Easy to grab and go. We love them Show details
Nikie-d
Nikie-dGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Our favorite snacks

My son loves the banana popcorn, with such a fussy eater with allergies it is always handy to have these snacks ready to go. I think they taste great too!!! Need an adult version. Show details ·  1