Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks

Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karla

KarlaSydney, NSW

BRING BACK SPACEFOOD STICKS

So unhappy Nestle deleted these from their range. Caramel was the best.
So many people are asking for them to come back. This must tell you they were popular?
Why not consider this.?

Bring them back!

My whole family loved them! We need them back in our life, I remember raiding mums stash of these, or she’d buy them for school lunches & they never made it to the school lunch... Please I beg you bring them back.

Tina M

Tina MSydney

Missing you daily

Space food sticks chocolate or caramel, didn’t matter which flavor were always a favorite for my kids lunch boxes and would love to see them back in supermarkets. I am still hopeful.

F u Nestle

Nestle why can’t ya bring them back everyone is begging you for it so why don’t you bring them back

Maddy

MaddySan Remo

WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE THEM BACK

These were the absolute best!!! It sucks so much that they got rid of them! What I would give to try them again! :((

Can't believe this product is finished!!!!' Surly there some somewhere?!!!

A fun and tasty memory of my past. Now wanting to share with my son Wondering why I hadn't seen the product so decided to use the net and find the closest store that stocks my favourite product. Now I'm really disappointed !!!

Listen to your market. Bring back Space Food Sticks

Your audience has been crying out for 4 years now for you to bring back a family and Australian icon - Nestle Statz Space Food Sticks. Don't you think it's time you listened and acted?

Nestle please bring them back!!!

So many of us fondly remember them from our childhoods. You have a market there. Even if you were to trial their return as “ for a limited time.”
Please please reconsider.

Caramel were my favourite. I’d like my kids to have them. :(

Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for chocolate space food sticks. I am in desperate need for this recipe.
I really hope someone can help

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK

I miss these soooo much.
I wish that i knew i didnt have time to eat one more. Please try to think of bringing back the chocolate ones

That is not fair

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The ladies in the school canteen referred to these as "Caramel Cardboard!!"

But I would buy them over and over! These were great! My mate used to eat the chocolate ones but I liked the Caramel. Bring'em back for sure!

Brings back old memories

Who hasn't had this?! I could remember sneaking around my mum because I couldn't stop eating them! love love love!

Bring em back

Whats the reciepe? I know it wasnt made to serve six give us all ingredients... the whole batch info and let us work out the math. Or bring em back

Rev Chris Roubis

Rev Chris RoubisNSW, 2032

Loved them as a child also.

I would love a few boxes of the stuff right now to eat. These things were very addictive and tasty too. Bring them back! Any confectionery Company who starts making Space bars again will make a good deal of money.

WAJ

WAJSydney, NSW

YUMMY - Space Food sticks

i'm in my mid 50's and have eaten Space Food sticks for as long as i care to remember, i could never stop at one bar.........Nestle, you need to bring them back, here's a hint how to reap more money from bringing them back ...."sack the mongrels that wanted to get rid of them" - you'll save a fortune!

What the

Bring them back chocolate great flavour not cheap to buy, so if we the public are willing to pay the price way can't they come back

Bring them back

Can't believe another childhood staple has gone. Disappointed and disgusted a regular growing up and with my own children. School lunches, road trips, camping trips and now due to more corporate misjudgement they are gone. Bring them back,

Space food sticks... Come back !!!!

I am gutted. I have searched the shelves and the Internet. No Space Food sticks anywhere... Bring them back, please!!

Very disappointied Nestle.

I am gutted that you (Nestle) have ceased production of Spacefood Sticks.
Don't patronise us, by saying "you are sad when iconic products are deleted"
Just like Arnotts, no loyalty to your customers, and surely not for profit, (as they weren't cheap) but that must be your bottom line, save a few fractions of a cent at the expense of loyal customers.
Pull your heads in and re-enstate Spacefood Sticks