Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks

Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Please bring them back!

I still crave space food sticks. So disappointed they’re not around anymore

Petal

PetalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Grew Up on These Things!

I wish these were still available in the shops! The Caramel was my all time favourite! Please bring them back!! You will be doing all of us a flavour! :)

Debs

DebsTasmania

Best thing ever invented,please bring back space food sticks,,esp the caramel ones..

Best thing ever created,,we just absolutely love,,space food sticks, esp the caramel ones,,the best ever,,
Please bring them back..We miss them soo much,I grew up on them,,now I want my own children to enjoy them ,like I did..To have the good memories of... Space food sticks..,like I have had.
...P..L.E.A.S.E....

Purchased in February 1980 at Coles Supermarkets for A$1.99.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Jhopsi

JhopsiIllawarra, NSW

PLEASE bring back Space Food Sticks. They were part of my lunch box as a 90s kid in Australia.

Please bring back Space Food Sticks. They were the best.

Purchased in January 2004 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.00.

Sarah J.

Sarah J.South East Queensland, QLD

The BEST

Please bring the chocolate space food sticks back! So many of us grew up eating them and they are amazing! Don’t know why you would discontinue in the first place

Purchased at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Bring them back. My whole family is missing them for years

Please please please permanently bring it back

Please bring this perfect lunchbox snack back it's tastes amazing and would make my day everytime I saw it in my lunch box. Forever alone.

KarlaSydney, NSW

BRING BACK SPACEFOOD STICKS

So unhappy Nestle deleted these from their range. Caramel was the best.
So many people are asking for them to come back. This must tell you they were popular?
Why not consider this.?

Bring them back!

My whole family loved them! We need them back in our life, I remember raiding mums stash of these, or she’d buy them for school lunches & they never made it to the school lunch... Please I beg you bring them back.

Tina M

Tina MSydney

Missing you daily

Space food sticks chocolate or caramel, didn’t matter which flavor were always a favorite for my kids lunch boxes and would love to see them back in supermarkets. I am still hopeful.

F u Nestle

Nestle why can’t ya bring them back everyone is begging you for it so why don’t you bring them back

Maddy

MaddySan Remo

WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE THEM BACK

These were the absolute best!!! It sucks so much that they got rid of them! What I would give to try them again! :((

Can't believe this product is finished!!!!' Surly there some somewhere?!!!

A fun and tasty memory of my past. Now wanting to share with my son Wondering why I hadn't seen the product so decided to use the net and find the closest store that stocks my favourite product. Now I'm really disappointed !!!

Listen to your market. Bring back Space Food Sticks

Your audience has been crying out for 4 years now for you to bring back a family and Australian icon - Nestle Statz Space Food Sticks. Don't you think it's time you listened and acted?

Aussie snack girl

Aussie snack girlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nestle please bring them back!!!

So many of us fondly remember them from our childhoods. You have a market there. Even if you were to trial their return as “ for a limited time.”
Please please reconsider.

Caramel were my favourite. I’d like my kids to have them. :(

Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for chocolate space food sticks. I am in desperate need for this recipe.
I really hope someone can help

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK

I miss these soooo much.
I wish that i knew i didnt have time to eat one more. Please try to think of bringing back the chocolate ones

That is not fair

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The ladies in the school canteen referred to these as "Caramel Cardboard!!"

But I would buy them over and over! These were great! My mate used to eat the chocolate ones but I liked the Caramel. Bring'em back for sure!

Brings back old memories

Who hasn't had this?! I could remember sneaking around my mum because I couldn't stop eating them! love love love!

Thomas S.

Thomas S.asked

Bring back space food sticks please

We all want them back

scoobad

scoobadasked

We should start a petition to bring them back!?
Everywhere I look on the net people are asking where to find them, people miss them and want them back.
Do you think they would actually sell or is it soley a nostalgic novelty buy?

#Note I was born in 1986 and I loved them

Karla

Yes! I’d be happy to start one. I did this when I wanted TOOBS brought back, and they listened. Also when I suggested Allen’s Pineapples be in their own bag..that also happened. I’ve been trying for years to get PIZZA HUT PETE back as well. But yeah let’s do it.

Karlaasked

Nestle!!! Cant you at least do a come back trial. Its been done with many other 80s foods like TOOBS etc. Im sure you will be shocked at your profit margin. So many parents and adults will buy them. You know the saying If it aint broken dont fix it. It was a top selling product. So just do a trial come back at least.

PaulB
PaulB

"It was a top selling product" - Obviously not, hence they got discontinued.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives