2.1

19%12%69%
1.7
Rates and Fees
1.7
Brand Manager for Netflix? Claim your listing.

Jenny
Jenny6 posts
  Premium

Considering change of streaming service

I have had a Netflix subscription for years. At first it was worthwhile but nowadays I question the worth. Very few new series etc. I'm considering cancelling my subscription and look for a different streaming service.
Colette C.
Colette C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Basic
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Erfan A.
Erfan A.

good service

very fast and high quality. much better than other services
Mushka24
Mushka2415 posts
  Premium

Overpriced, greedy and horrible business antics

There are many other platforms that are affordable and ethical but Netflix has gone too far and must be boycotted.
This is a disgrace considering we are in a global recession.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.Gippsland, VIC
Mac B.
Mac B.6 posts
  Verified Premium

Satisfied customer

Despite what others say, we have been Netflix subscribers (Premium) and daily watch with no commercial breaks. Navigation is straightforward and when we travel, we stream on a tablet or add our login on the AirBNB TV to acess our account (then remove it when we leave). One start short of perfection, inevitably because you eventually run out of interesting contant.
Rosie
RosieIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Netflix distrusting company - greedy

Noticed my basic account $10.99 per month updated to $18.99 without my approval. Called them the best they could do is credit me for the month and that’s it. Their website specifically states those on basic plans will remain. They lied! Plenty other streamed online services.
draclauria
draclauriaMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Terrible streaming Company

So I pay for the adds package. In the last 3 months. The adds have doubled and now the price is being raised. Even though they get payed for each and every single add. Also not only have the adds doubled by the time of the adds have tripled. I spend more time watching adds now then my 20min episode.
JULES
JULESOxley8 posts
  Standard

Disney and Amazon are way better

This company used to be a great streaming company. But with the recent policy, we find it overprice and restrictive. Plus there are other streaming companies which are far better. We've cancelled our subscription and stick to Disney and Amazon. Way way better than Netflix
Spud
SpudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC19 posts

The downfall of Netflix

It's amazing that Netflix now is running ads during movies? So defeats the entire purpose a paying for a subscription which is way overpriced and now you have to worry about breaks of the movie. Pore performance Netflix. You sux.
watashi
watashi12 posts

Poor communicators

We get a "your price is going up email" but they can't think hard enough to include the current price in the email. Poor.
C P.
C P.

Great Service

Our account was hacked, and they changed our account to premium, which we were charged for. Called Netflix and they instantly refunded the difference. Great service IMHO.
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
  Verified Premium

Had enough of the price raising!

Had to cancel plan as they decided to rob us more! Over the price gauging! They don't even update new seasons on time, extremely long delays. Not worth the price before but even worse now!

Hopefully other's follow suite and cancel!

Trish O.
Trish O.4 posts

‘THE SURROGACY’ NOT WORTH THE WATCH

‘THE SURROGACY’ Review.
EXTREMELY hard to follow. This is a foreign Series, overdubbed in English. The foreign names, so many characters,
non-understandable Plots, Complicated, far too many Episodes in the Series. I couldn’t follow the story due to names I couldn’t recognise, so that you cant put a face to the name. 1* out of 10*

Yousef A.
Yousef A. · Netflix

Pls pls pls pls add all the season’s of one piece I really like it so pls just saying I mea; the cartoon one piece not live action

Joy A.
Joy A. · Premium Plan

I want to know why the choice of movies, TV series etc is extremely poor. Many of the TV shows are not in English which I find uninteresting and I would not bother to watch. The choices available are terrible and yet Netflix have increased their prices. It's not surprising why so many people are turning away from Netflix as other streaming services are providing much better choices.

un happy
un happy

I think it's arrogance. They have had a great run and huge dominance. Other studios have put up the prices of licences or withheld. Netflix got cocky and just pumped in the stuff you mentioned.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rachel
Rachel · Netflix

Tell me that there’s gonna be a drifting home2 or I’m gonna cry for years

Compare all Netflix listings
CategoryOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming Services
Price (RRP) $22.99$16.99$6.99
Content TypeDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV Shows
Streaming FormatsUHD (Ultra HD) / 4KHD (High Definition)HD (High Definition)
Simultaneous Viewing 4 screens2 screens2 screens
Offline Viewing 6 device2 device2 device
Free Option NoNoNo

Contact info for Netflix

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Netflix? Claim your listing.