Netflix

Netflix

See the Best Online Streaming Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phill

Phill

Cancelled series

Is Anyone else peed off with the sudden cancellation of series e.g. Designated Survivor , Jessica Jones without finishing the story line??? I am reluctant to start any new ones because of this reason. I feel cheated when left hanging....this seems the way everyone is going these days

Kurt W.

Kurt W.Sydney, NSW

Hmmm..$20???

This is 2019. Why should we pay so much more for UHD, its the new normal......Amazon is my new favourite streamer, 7bucks and awesome content, including 4K. Disney plus clocking in at 9bucks lots of 4K....

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I Love the variety of shows. I Love the ease of use. I Love that you can have different profiles. I Love that you can use it on multiple devices!

As-it-is

As-it-isPerth

Seriously suspect software and totally rubbish customer support

Aaron

Aaron

Shared my bank details!

I cancelled my subscription twice. First time it was hacked by someone from USA. Second time someone from UK. After requesting that all my bank details be removed, I was told they were unable to for 12 months!

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!

We love Netflix, everyone in the family uses it daily. Always has new shows and movies. Love the Netflix originals. Definitely get Netflix, so worth the money, it’s so cheap.

lixar512

lixar512

Good Quality but...

Very good quality for streaming and a variety to select from both movies and TV series, but i hate when most of the TV series are cut before they finish. Very annoying!

Richard

Richard

Where are the good movies even an average or poor movie would do

Love good movies but can’t find any please help
Even the series leave me bewildered
The ratio of foreign movies too previous options seem to have grown 10 Fold
Where can I find a good story line reasonable actors and a well directed movie
Would appreciate any advice on where to locate good movies

Jo Bloggs

Jo Bloggs

Get some people who we can actually communicate with!

I rung only because you have no "paynow" option online and I wanted to pay you money, one would think that's quite simple right??? WRONG!!!

I was put on hold about 5 times because the person couldn't understand what I was saying nor work out how to help.

Account still not working, person still doesn't understand what I'm asking for, it's poor.

Not to mention over 3 years your prices have nearly doubled!!!

All I wanted to do was pay you and the app wouldn't let me.
Might just cancel it and go to Stan, cheaper and has more selection

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerMelbourne

Offered Free Trial - Charged Immediately

vivienne

vivienneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An exercise in frustration & disappointment

Donna

DonnaNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

She read the steps that I needed to do from the same ones I had just read online and had already done several times. And I told her this several times. And she was even struggling to read. And I told her Netflix was working on all the other devices in the house she tells me to ring my internet provider it’s a internet problem. I said the internet is working fine on all other device with Netflix so how can it be an internet problem. And when I rang the internet people they agreed.
Netflix Employee people who know what there doing and have some understanding of your product would be nice.

Upset

UpsetQueensland

I speak English

This is out of control ......I live in Australia and everything on here is foreign.
It seems Netflix is to selfish to release an American version to the populous that actually has relevant shows in a language that is enjoyable..... seeing as I’m not from India!!! Or China !!! or any of the other obscure countries which have flooded the viewing list
I’ll cancel my subscription and go back to Foxtel
Get stuffed Netflix

Bamixer

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for me. Unless you like the usual trash there just isn't anything to watch on there.

Sunshine

SunshineNew South Wales

Going downhill

Quality of content declining rapidly..
Really disappointing ..
I do like foreign movies BUT there are way too many and they're very poor quality!!
Way to long to wait for other seasons on most series and then you're halfway through a series and they discontinue it...not enjoyable anymore

mummy2two

mummy2twoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Love love love Netflix also very affordable for those that can not afford Foxtel etc...it's nice to have other choices then free to air TV and some of the series are AWESOME

In my opinion

In my opinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

frustrated!

I’m so sick of watching a 1 or 2 series show that I think is great just to find out that it want be continued! Salvation, the rain, high seas, lost in space...

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

WASTE OF MONEY

The foreign content on Netflix Australia is getting outta control. There seems to be more foreign films than English speaking movies. I don’t mind foreign films but having to read subtitles is not my way of enjoying a movie. Create a category so we don’t have to go through endless movies that we don’t know are subtitled in less we begin to watch it. I’ve just switched to Prime Video and love it. Caters for all ages. It’s the best so far. Netflix you are pathetic!!!!

September 12th 2019 Update: RUBBISH

Cancelled my account. So much foreign content and rubbish movies and tv shows. Barely anything new or interesting. I don’t mind foreign movies but it’s saturated with them and little of anything else. Stan and Prime Video from now on for me.

DebG

DebGHunter Region, NSW

I love netflix

I have just recently changed from Foxtel to Netflix for movies and TV series and wish I had done it sooner. There is so much choice with TV series I wish there were more new release Hollywood blockbuster movies. I hotspot off my mobile phone to my TV using the 4g network and have no problems with buffering.

Ladybug

LadybugSydney

Shows are great, data and security a worry

Had to phone Netflix Help today as my account had been compromised overnight.
Netflix have no second authentication method and I was told by them that ‘they are working on it’.
Seriously Netflix? You are a multinational company operating on the technology platform.
Lift your game with this. Not good enough when you hold customers’ credit card details.

Moo

Mooasked

Why is it that when songs played on the Korean variety show Men On A Mission are always overplayed by a totally different song or beat?

BNW

BNWasked

FYI nexflix. We have 5 profiles. Myself, my wife and kids 14, 12, and young ones (8 & 4). I have parental controls set that anything over PG require a parental code which is good. But the loop hole is once you override one (eg a Harry Potter movie that might be M) once done unles they log off or turn it off they then have full access to anything on Netflix M and above!!! So don’t thing you are giving a temp access to a particular movie or show or episode. Once you put in password they can go for it!!!! That needs to be seriously addressed. Apple has with Apple TV and iTunes. Netflix needs to do the same!

Roger R.

Roger R.asked

What is the point in having this facility if you do not respond.

CategoryOnline Streaming Services