Netflix

Netflix

2.4

Netflix is normally awesome....The ‘Assassination of Gianni Versace’ was a shocker

Seriously, this series was boring. Long, drawn out and utterly boring. Didn’t enjoy this one at all. Netflix is normally awesome but this was a sleeper. Way too long, drawn out for added drama.

Stef K

Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Netflix is good Entertainment

.. especially brilliant on good 4K TVs and a Premium account. The movie title (on TV) includes info like Atmos/4K/Dolby Vision etc. hence you can guess your bandwidth usage for this title. There is a good variety especially of foreign series.

Charlie D.

Charlie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Netflix is delusional

Netflix asking me to re-watch movies indicates it's desperate to retain viewers. Its suppliers cancel the next season, eg Salvation. It allows rivals to snatch interesting series, eg The Expanse.

Titles only get worse

I watch a documentary about black holes, love it. Then, one week later, I wanna watch it again and they take it off???

If that wasn’t enough, they take the black holes ones out and leave the documentary supporting that the earth is flat.

Netflix is a joke

Jason

JasonMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute Scammers

Constant error codes and most shows wont even load, Demanded a refund, and found out they were taking $13.99 out of my account instead of the $10 fee no refund

Paul B.

Paul B.Sydney, NSW

Not worth the money

During the week is viewable. But weekends you cannot watch a movie without the waiting circle twirling. Tonight I changed three different movies all timed out after 20 minutes. Just when you get interested it fails on you. Last year we blamed the internet speed now we have NBN speeds have improved dramatically but Netflix is still as bad. Then choosing a movie is a real problem nothing interesting. The choices made for us are terrible and not at all what we like. Netflix increased the charges and decreased service. I am very unhappy soon to drop out and use another service provider.

James D.

James D.

No new content and low security

The Aussie version is just not worth it. There is virtually NO new content added each month. The “New releases” tab has content in there more than a year old and each tab seems to have the exact same shows in a slightly different order. Also, my account got hacked so their security seems fragile. My advice - get it for one month at a time and cancel for the rest of the year and you won’t miss a thing.

Craig Wallace

Craig WallaceCentral Queensland, QLD

Save your money.. Don't bother

Terrible service, can subscribe, watch everything you haven't seen before, stop the subscription and go back in 6 months and see the same stuff, nothing new.Boring, Boing, Boring. Is that factual enough?

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The movies and series are boring and they keep stealing my money after stopping the account

AussieK

AussieKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t refund

App is fine, account security is terrible, had my account hacked/email changed from overseas 4 seperate times, and when I tried to cancel, Netflix billed me for another 5 months and refused to refund the payments, even though their customer service agent could confirm an overseas user had been the only access to the account since my cancellation.

Russell

Russell

Low Choice of movies in Australia

Very low choice of movies to watch in Australia compare to the US only have 1000 movies to pick from compare to America 9000 movies to pick from goodbye Netflix

Annonymous

AnnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless. Waste of Money. No Privacy

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN THE US TO WATCH SOMETHING?

been using Netflix for a while now and have only just run into a problem that is ruining it for me.
I was excited for the Pokemon journeys series as I love Pokemon. when I didn't find it on Netflix I was confused and tried looking it up. I found out that it is only for the us this week. Why are different countries able to watch stuff while other countries don't? makes no sense to me.

Gen G.

Gen G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop lying netflix

I hate that the trending now tab is a complete crap lie. It's clearly based on what you watch, not what is "trending now". Disgusting. It should be renamed to "recommended for you" or "please, please, please watch this"

Full of Indian movies and cannot remove them

Full of Indian movies and I cannot remove them. Not much good movies these days and Netflix doesn’t update their content very often. Used to be good but not anymore.

Montanah G.

Montanah G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am disappointed in Netflix

I am very disappointed in Netflix because they have taken off most of my favourite movies like: The Meg, Rouge and many more so can Netflix please at least put those 2 movies back on

tim h.

tim h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

netflix doesn’t stream in 5.1 or dolby digital plus surround sound

netflix’s own documentation states

“Titles that have 5.1 surround sound available will display either a Dolby Digital Plus icon or a 5.1 icon on the movie description page.”

However, I have not found one single movie or show that carries this icon. I spoke to their customer service team. They would not talk about the issue, nor would they put me through to a technical expert. Very disappointing.

Sam

Sam

Netflix is the best provider I have used yet

Netflix has lots of content and is easy to use. I never have issues with streaming quality or speed and they have loads of awesome Netflix originals to watch. Really happy with them.

Robbed

RobbedSydney, NSW

Netflix Security Sucks

It came to my attention recently that my account had been breached and information was employed to create fraudulent accounts. Netflix took absolutely no responsibility for the breach and instructed me to pursue any financial loss from my banking institution. Netflix has a no refund policy so what is the incentive for them to secure your information. Thousands of customers have their accounts breached annually as a result of Netflix's security being compromised. If you want to get robbed become a Netflix customer.

Nathan L

Nathan LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Streaming service

Netflix streaming look worse than some DVDs that I have watched especially since they slashed bitrates even further. Their content has also dramatically decreased and their original shows and movies for the most part are underwhelming. Removing Chris Lilleys shows is another insult to fans and customers.