Netflix

Netflix

IAMTHELAW

IAMTHELAWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Netflix Australia is good but could be better.

I love my Netflix, it just seems to work when other streaming services seem to lag from time to time, My Netflix is ever so reliable, when I want to watch something (even with a slightly dodgy connection) it adjusts to your dodgy speed and reduces the quality to make sure the stream continues playing, seldom does it stop or just sit there buffering away, my Netflix is my go to when I need reliability, When the internet is running well, Netflix picture quality is superb, can't fault it at all, that said my only complaint with the great Netflix is that I wish the Australian Library was much larger, I hope that in the near future, Netflix steps it up in Australia and introduces a much bigger library, here's to hoping, lol.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Should Improve more

Netflix Australia is really good, but it could be better. if you compare with other countries, australian netflix is the smallest one in its library. I know it is quite new in Australia still, but it should be better

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go You Tube

Netflix Australia is so poor with keeping up with new series and movies I am swapping to You Tube. Cancelling Netflix subscription let’s hope a better competitor comes along, look forward to that.

Rachel E.

Rachel E.

Great library, for a small cost

Netflix is a great streaming service for a small cost. It has a really large library of titles, and they are constantly releasing Netflix Originals which are really great shows. It is a great price for such a great library.

Isaiah G.

Isaiah G.

Australian netflix is horrible

Australian netflix is horrible, when are we going to get the other 7 thousand titles that the U.S and other countries have. Ive traveled a fair bit overseas and out of every country I've been to, australia is one of the worst.

Raj

RajPerth, WA

I got overcharged with no refund

I was overseas and in my Feb account I was overcharged by $10/- the difference between premium and basic account. I got back to netflix and was refused a refund as the issue was more than a week old.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False Advertising & Promotion.

Netflix was and is clearly and currently advertising on their webpage - https://www.netflix.com - TRY 30 DAYS FREE of their top offer, I signed up today 28th Feb 2020 only to be told it's not available and I will not be getting the advertised offer, but only after I signed up and paid for a month. Talk about false advertising and promotion. Pathetic. Yes, I will use it for the month that I paid for but will go elsewhere after that.
Customer service / chat very, very poor after signing up, so do not hold your breath for any logical support or positive resolutions.
Pathetic and deliberately misleading.

Mediocre Rubbish

If old D grade movies are your thing then Netflix Australia is for you. Documentaries are agenda pushing dribble and the Netflix originals are just rubbish. Don’t waste your money.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Reliable service

Netflix remains the premium streaming service. Its functionality trumps all others, with minimal drop out and a feedback mechanism for when you do have issues.
Its original content is premium too, like Bojack horseman, master of none, Russian doll.
The content focus could be refined. Sometimes less is more when the quality is right. Some shows, like the haunting of hill house, drop in writing quality midway through and it feels like the focus is to hook the audience, rather than engage them. Woebegone the golden age of television, where content was sharp.

Deepti

DeeptiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I closed my account and still got charged.When i called for refund, they mentioned will refund within 30 days and still after 1 month I haven't got my refund. When i called today, they mentioned that they didn't process the refund properly last time. Worst service.

trombone

trombone

Happy so far

Got my free month, lots of good series that i haven't seen, some decent movies but it needs more of the recent good movies, price is good although when i start to get through the stuff i haven't seen i might suspend the membership for a while.

g p.

g p.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

green mile

Why can’t I watch green mile on Netflix when it’s on free to air tv I was most disappointed to not be able to watch it on Netflix . Got to live free tv

Josie

JosieVictoria

Customer service

I signed up fir the 30days free trial..got charged the next day so i called them and they told me i cant get it as im in australia! No where on the website was i told this, then when i pointed that out the lady was extreamly rude and was basically told they dont care!

Kim W.

Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Netflix account was able to be hacked

To others out there with Netflix accounts. Beware. My account was just hacked and Netflix did not offer me any contact numbers locally to resolve the issue. I did not change my password or make ANY changes to my account as per images attached from Netflix. I had to call them in the US at my cost to fix their cyber security issue. They would not call me back or offer any compensation for my call. I find this very unsupportive on their end considering it's their security issue that had my account hacked. Very disappointed. So beware Netflix users.

Mat L.

Mat L.Garran 2605, ACT

cut seasons off, new content is S**t

Enjoyed the quick speeds and accessibility ofNetflix.

But they seem to have a habit of cutting of tv series after about two seasons and there selection is now poor.

Cancelled my subscription and went with Amazon Prime, better shows and they run more then two seasons.

The fact that the 1 star reviews dominate the 4 or 5 star reviews says it all.

Maybe time for a new CEO

Poor choice

I've used Netflix Australia for a year now and I'm becoming increasing frustrated at the lack of choice. The films are mostly B-grade, the series are designed to carry-on endlessly (until they're abruptly cancelled) and I can watch much better content on SBS. Netflix is looking increasingly like a bad deal to me. Lift your game Netflix or I'm out.

Netflix operators lie through their teeth

Toby S

Toby SSydney

Could Be Better

Bad service

Marj G

Marj GNortheast, VIC

Just rubbish

Netflix Australia...the key word being Australia.... but there is more shows in other languages than English most of the shows are old and just rubbish. I believe we are just being ripped off.

Moo

Mooasked

Why is it that when songs played on the Korean variety show Men On A Mission are always overplayed by a totally different song or beat?

Fired Up

Because it is done intentionally

BNWasked

FYI nexflix. We have 5 profiles. Myself, my wife and kids 14, 12, and young ones (8 & 4). I have parental controls set that anything over PG require a parental code which is good. But the loop hole is once you override one (eg a Harry Potter movie that might be M) once done unles they log off or turn it off they then have full access to anything on Netflix M and above!!! So don’t thing you are giving a temp access to a particular movie or show or episode. Once you put in password they can go for it!!!! That needs to be seriously addressed. Apple has with Apple TV and iTunes. Netflix needs to do the same!

Fired Up

Correct contact is via the website

BNW

I did contact them. Online and spoke to them in person

Roger R.

Roger R.asked

What is the point in having this facility if you do not respond.

Fired Up

Sorry for the delay in responding.
How may I be of assistance?

Other Online Streaming Services