Netflix

Netflix

See the Best Online Streaming Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David0909

David0909Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic glitchy software no support

When I try to start Netflix on my Samsung smart TV quite often it just shows the profiles and keeps showing the working symbol and will not respond. Got to help and it gets stuck on one option even though it has nothing to do with my issue.

Meg

Meg

Family loves it

We have had Netflix for a while. Good selection of shows. My son loves downloading movies for long trips in the car. I wish they would update movies more regularly, after a while it gets boring seeing the same selection. They have just increased there prices saying its to provide better content. Yet to see how this goes.

Eric B.

Eric B.South-East, TAS

Charged me 3x in one month, wouldn't refund

Netflix charged me $30 one month without a change in service. I contacted them to sort it out and found out there was another account activated via my work email. Not sure how the other account was formed, but we never used it. Online chat was a disaster - time consuming and ineffective. I eventually got the two accounts deleted (or at least not being charged. I still receive spam emails from them) but Netflix refused to refund the $20 for the extra account that was never used. We've since switched to Stan and will never use Netflix again. They've lost a potential lifetime customer all to make ( or keep) $20 through dubious means. They were good before there was an issue, but once there is a problem they will not have your back. Beware.

Tony fry

Tony frySouthwest, VIC

Need to lift call centre

Just rang to change credit card details and was such a disaster cancelled Netflix.for a large company they should do better.service atrocious

My two cents

My two centsPerth, WA

Sorry Netflix, recent cost increase and halving of services made me go elsewhere.

It's been great with no issues to date but increasing the price significantly lost me. Sure, I could reduce my plan to the two devices from the current 4 devices (no need for ultra HD etc as it means nothing to me) but then our 2 young adults living with us would have Netflix and would leave us without or vice versa. Not cool Netflix, not cool!

Caitlyn K.

Caitlyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could be better

Have been hacked and had my email and password changed on me. Netflix handled it well and secured my account. The price keeps going up and dont believe its value for money anymore as it is getting boring watching the same thing over again. More movies need to be added. Have been enjoying Netflix original movies.

Shieam

ShieamSydney, NSW

One month free trial is a lie

Dodgy deal. They ads one month free trial but I charged immediately after setting an account. contacted them using their online chat but NOTHING. Did not expect this kind of customer misleading.

Ben

Benrosebud

scammed by Netflix

got my account hacked, with proof! no refund possible and no way to permanently delete the service!! What a crazy idea! I have a service that has been compromised by hacking my password ( or their own system) and all I can do is change my password and wait for it to happen again. DO NOT GET NETFLIX.

Phill

Phill

Cancelled series

Is Anyone else peed off with the sudden cancellation of series e.g. Designated Survivor , Jessica Jones without finishing the story line??? I am reluctant to start any new ones because of this reason. I feel cheated when left hanging....this seems the way everyone is going these days

Kurt W.

Kurt W.Sydney, NSW

Hmmm..$20???

This is 2019. Why should we pay so much more for UHD, its the new normal......Amazon is my new favourite streamer, 7bucks and awesome content, including 4K. Disney plus clocking in at 9bucks lots of 4K....

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I Love the variety of shows. I Love the ease of use. I Love that you can have different profiles. I Love that you can use it on multiple devices!

As-it-is

As-it-isPerth

Seriously suspect software and totally rubbish customer support

Aaron

Aaron

Shared my bank details!

I cancelled my subscription twice. First time it was hacked by someone from USA. Second time someone from UK. After requesting that all my bank details be removed, I was told they were unable to for 12 months!

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!

We love Netflix, everyone in the family uses it daily. Always has new shows and movies. Love the Netflix originals. Definitely get Netflix, so worth the money, it’s so cheap.

lixar512

lixar512

Good Quality but...

Very good quality for streaming and a variety to select from both movies and TV series, but i hate when most of the TV series are cut before they finish. Very annoying!

Richard

Richard

Where are the good movies even an average or poor movie would do

Love good movies but can’t find any please help
Even the series leave me bewildered
The ratio of foreign movies too previous options seem to have grown 10 Fold
Where can I find a good story line reasonable actors and a well directed movie
Would appreciate any advice on where to locate good movies

Jo Bloggs

Jo Bloggs

Get some people who we can actually communicate with!

I rung only because you have no "paynow" option online and I wanted to pay you money, one would think that's quite simple right??? WRONG!!!

I was put on hold about 5 times because the person couldn't understand what I was saying nor work out how to help.

Account still not working, person still doesn't understand what I'm asking for, it's poor.

Not to mention over 3 years your prices have nearly doubled!!!

All I wanted to do was pay you and the app wouldn't let me.
Might just cancel it and go to Stan, cheaper and has more selection

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerMelbourne

Offered Free Trial - Charged Immediately

vivienne

vivienneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An exercise in frustration & disappointment

Donna

DonnaNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

She read the steps that I needed to do from the same ones I had just read online and had already done several times. And I told her this several times. And she was even struggling to read. And I told her Netflix was working on all the other devices in the house she tells me to ring my internet provider it’s a internet problem. I said the internet is working fine on all other device with Netflix so how can it be an internet problem. And when I rang the internet people they agreed.
Netflix Employee people who know what there doing and have some understanding of your product would be nice.

Moo

Mooasked

Why is it that when songs played on the Korean variety show Men On A Mission are always overplayed by a totally different song or beat?

BNW

BNWasked

FYI nexflix. We have 5 profiles. Myself, my wife and kids 14, 12, and young ones (8 & 4). I have parental controls set that anything over PG require a parental code which is good. But the loop hole is once you override one (eg a Harry Potter movie that might be M) once done unles they log off or turn it off they then have full access to anything on Netflix M and above!!! So don’t thing you are giving a temp access to a particular movie or show or episode. Once you put in password they can go for it!!!! That needs to be seriously addressed. Apple has with Apple TV and iTunes. Netflix needs to do the same!

Roger R.

Roger R.asked

What is the point in having this facility if you do not respond.

CategoryOnline Streaming Services