Healthy 3 yr old purebred g shepherd sick on 1st dose

Purchased in January 2021.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely toxic and hazardous medication!!

I heard that this medication can cause seizures, although I never thought it would happen. Last night a friends Labrador had a seizure in front of me and apparently has recurring seizures every few months because of this medication! It is terrible, and should be banned in Australia.

Purchased in January 2020.

Side EffectsLong-term illness

Nexgard KILLED our puppy!

Nexgard gave our dog seizures. No treatment was able to stop the seizures and our puppy died from a seizure a day before his second birthday. This is poison and should be banned!

Oceanandsea

OceanandseaAU

Our dog almost died & remains seriously ill after taking Nexgard

Purchased in December 2020.

BEWARE ! Causes Horrible Seizures And Epilepsy

SEIZURES SEIZURES EPILEPSY EPILEPSY!! Here in the US our FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION ORDERED THE manufacturer to list seizures on the package!!! And for them to tell vets. Did your vet warn you?? Many more will die or suffer before they are sued!
My dog developed the seizures at 6.5 years after 6 years onNexgard Oral flea and tick. Full blown seizures. He is on phenobarbital for life!!

Sharon van Doorn

Sharon van DoornSouthwest, VIC

Nexguard Spectra caused seizures in our dog

Our 4 year old dog started having seizures shortly after being given Nexguard Spectra. She had six seizures a day for a week. After 2 years of supporting her health, ongoing seizures, bouts of 6-8 over a 24 hour period every month, we have finally let her go. Seizures have increased in intensity and our darling Ruby severely distressed. A horrible product that should be taken off the market,

Purchased in February 2018 for $150.00.

Pet TypeDog

If I could give zero I would, it’s poison!

Gave Nexguard to my pup with dinner, next morning she couldn’t move and spent a week at the vet- vomiting, bloody runny stools, lethargy, foaming, temperature, not eating, panting...still has relapses. It’s POISON!

My dog developed seizures

For 15 months we gave our Siberian Husky Nexguard Spectra on the advice of Jervis Bay Veterinary Clinic NSW Australiathe Seizures were so very terrible that “ Tzar “, is now on 100mg of Phenobarbital per day.

We never used it again. He’s 3 in Jan 2021. And we now visit Bomaderry Veterinary Hospital in Bomaderry NSW Australia.
He is now reduced to 50mg per day for the last month.
You need to pull your product from sale immediately. Seriously, I mean it . It’s toxic. And made my baby very very sick. You have cost us thousands of dollars and emotional pain. And I know it’s nextguard ,
Even the vet said it was most likely

Purchased in May 2019.

Pet TypeDog

If I could give zero......product from hell

My dog suffered from anal gland issues, a rash and lumps. I paid for blood tests, allergy pills, shots, antibiotics and a prescription diet. Bubba's hell lasted nearly a year after eliminating allergies and food. Took him off nexguard and it all went away. He went to the vet a lot and with covid era they collected him from my car. He tried to hide under the car but because he's a mini horse he couldn't fit. Bubba is a rescue and a terrible patient. I vet my vet and make sure he's ok. I have a good bet that he's ok with but now, after all of this he has to be muzzled again and is a terrorist. Nexgard is a piece of crap. Money grabbing fools

Purchased in August 2019 at Chewy for $100.00.

Sabine

SabineSydney, NSW

Really not recommended

Purchased in September 2020.

Side EffectsPersonality change
smn

smnBrisbane

My puppy had a seizure!

My puppy is only 18 weeks old and this poor little innocent creature has only had 2 months (one each month) of Orange Nexgard Chewable tables according to our Vet's advice. She's just had a seizure! I was so frightened by what was happening to her. My Vet has taken her off Nexgard as seizures are associated with this product! I'm so upset.

Purchased in August 2020.

Poison

Months after nexgard my dog gets cancer. So sad that people trust their vets to provide the best care and all they can offer is toxic chemo, toxic flea meds, toxic heart meds, toxic dog foods with high levels of lead and arsenic.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side EffectsLong-term illness

Do not give to your dogs

My Cavalier days after giving him tick and flea nexgard started with severe diarrhea. After a few days took him to the vet ER vital signs were good. Thought perhaps backend was weak from so much diarrhea. He now can hardly walk. I will take him to our own vet ASAP. I sure hope he returns to normal. I am very afraid of all this!
This should be taken off the market!

Purchased in September 2020.

Pet TypeDog

My dog is lethargic and weak several hours, after taking the Nexguard

My dog was fine this morning, until after he ate his food... which contained the Nexguard chewable. A few hours later, he wouldn't come down the steps to go outside. I went up to check on him and he was shaking and his nose was dripping. He could barely walk!
The vet thought it must be an adverse reaction to the Nexguard, since he was well, prior to taking it.
I have been sitting with him, all day and finally got him to relax enough to lay down.
Sadly, my dog already has a tick disease...
I will not be using this product again!

Purchased in February 2020.

Pet TypeDog

Poison: will never give it to my dog again!!

Gave our black lab nexguard last month and she won’t stop itching her hair is all falling out she looks like she has MANGE! Her skin is very dry And she has bumps on back of her ears. She has never had any problems until until we gave her the tablet! I do not recommend it for any pets!!

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

NexGard Spectra Medium side effects

A month ago we gave our 6 months beagle another dose of Nexgard and within 3 days she developed weakness in her whole body, no appetite, hardly could walk or bend to eat from her bowl, didn't drink at all. Went to the vet, was diagnosed with beagle pain syndrome. She is on steroids at the moment, but I doubt giving her another dose of Nexgard. I am sure now that it was a side effect of Nexgard, because she got sick almost the next day she had Nexgard.
Please recommend what is safe for our dogs?

Purchased in March 2020 for $100.00.

Illy

Illy

Beware: made my dog sick

My dog Vomited multiple times after taking the tablet, gave it to her again the day after and the same thing happened. I would avoid giving this product to your pets!!!

Pet TypeDog

This product took the life of my beautiful dog.

One week to the day of giving her the first dose of Nexguard my beautiful, vivacious, healthy and happy dog died in my arms. Within 8 hours she went from a small tick to a full blown seizure in the middle of the night.. I had a necropsy performed because I could not believe she died. She had regular vet care, was an inside dog and never left the house without a leash. When the results came back the vet said it had to be the Nexguard as the necropsy came back inconclusive. If I could do it all over again I would have NEVER given her this drug. VERY dangerous. Even though it is prescribed by a Vet.

Purchased in July 2020 for $59.99.

Pet TypeDog

This Stuff Is Poison! Will Never Give it Again!

Purchased in August 2019 at My Veterinarian .

NexGard Not Safe in my opinion

Carolinablue

Carolinablue

Nexgard and Bravecto KILL

Vet gave our 13 year old Peekapoo Bravecto, 30 days later he began with seizures, uncontrollable and his last day on this earth he had 7 seizures. Merc denied any liability but they offered to reimburse our $3,500 vet bills if we would sign a release and agree not to publicize the case. We declined. Told them to keep their money.

Purchased in December 2013.