See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Noel C

Noel CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

8 year old constant flee problem one tablet and no fleas. No side effects this was two weeks ago. No scratching at all since receiving tablet. I will be using this product.

Purchased in October 2019 for $20.00.

Dangerous product

My young Labrador did not want the chew. Had to mix it with treats and force him to eat it. Since then he has lost appetite, and losing hair from constant itching. Have read other reviews and shocked by the potential damage/death caused by Nexguard spectra. Dangerous product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

Pet TypeDog

My 4 month old Doodle has been having seizures which started 48 hrs after giving him the chewy.

Purchased in October 2019.

My girl is sick!

I gave both of my dogs Nexgard yesterday. Within hours, my little Shih Tzu had horrible diarrhea. She has never had this before and she is 13. This has continued, unabated, for 36 hours. I held food and pushed water. She now has nothing but blood coming out. It is absolutely horrible for her. I will say that her spirits are still high, and she has no neurological issues. The blood is abating as time goes by. I called her vet who advised me to hold food and push water. I think Nexguard did this to her as she has never had anything even close to this before. Be careful everyone. I will not be giving anymore internal flea meds to either of my dogs. Say a prayer for little Mia, please. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2019 for $56.00.

RSaxton

RSaxtonBlackheath

Did NexGard Spectra kill my dog?

Purchased in October 2019.

jemma g.

jemma g.Perth, WA

Does not work, made my dog sick

We moved into a new house and there were fleas in the carpet. I purchased Nexguard from City Farmers for over $60. The " chewable" tablet crumbled everywhere when I opened it. The next 2 days my dog wouldnt eat or drink or move from his bed. His heart was racing and he was shallow breathing. I do not recommend this product. One week later and my dog still has fleas.

Purchased in October 2019 at City Farmers.

Tim E.

Tim E.Sydney, NSW

Nexguard works great

Not effective for fleas

I have never had a flea problem like this with a topical flea control. I’m being bitten and have found a flea on me. My husband is being bitten and last week the woman who helps me clean was bitten. This product doesn’t work!

Purchased in June 2019 at Vet.

Do not use this product

My 11lb morkie is a lap dog..he isn't in forests, etc. We walk 3 times per day, mostly on side walks. He was flea infested, after 3 treatments of nexgard. Originally, I was told that if I had an issue that nexgard would cover costs. They didnt....just made every excuse on why it wasnt their fault. It has been a costly and time consuming mistake going with nexgard...and based on the other reviews, I am not alone in this. DO NOT use nexgard.

Purchased in June 2019.

Brendan

BrendanMurray Mallee, SA

Missing produce.

Opened a box of 3 that wash purchased from the vet, only to find 1 chewable in package. Perfectly sealed box. After reading reviews and the fact i can't even give both my dogs one each.

Purchased in August 2019 at Riverland veterinary practice for $65.90.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NexGard is killing my dog

This is the first box of NexGard. She got diarrhea, became lethargic and would at times be unsteady on her feet. These symptoms would happen regularly. Never thought of chewables. Talk to your breeder, my vet was no help at all. The vet should have picked up on the problem rather than wanting to give her pain killers and anti inflammatories.

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

Diarrhea for days!

Perfectly healthy 8 month old puppy, running around happy in the morning, had the nextguard at midday. Horrible horrible diarrhea for the next 48 hours, he was dehydrated, and lethargic. Passed loose watery stools every hour for the first 12 hours, then every 2-3 hours for the next 24hours. No sleep for puppy or owner. Very scary. Would NOT recommend. This was his third dose. Have since ceased using this product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $155.00.

Works great!!!

My 2 year old Boxer was literally infested with eggs, ticks and fleas. They were groups of them on him and he would not allow me to touch him for longs periods of time. Neither frontline nor K9 advantix worked. I decided to try Nexgard. Within 24 hours they had all disappeared but 2 that were stuck in between his paws. The 2 I removed we're dead and we're "dry". Would definitely recommend, I have not seen any negative signs, but always keep an eye on my pets to in case of side effects.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vetshop.com for $57.00.

Nexgard is poison!

I gave my dog Nexus yesterday. She got sick within a couple of hours. She stooled a lot, became listless, stumbled and couldn’t get back up when she fell over. She would not eat or drink. Had to give her fluids with a dropper but it wasn’t enough. Took her to the Vet this morning because she looked like she was in shock. She was indeed in shock. I know this was related to Nexgard because she was running the day before, ate all her breakfast but became severely sick within a few hours of the dose. So sad. My heart is broken.

Purchased in July 2019 for $59.00.

Brandon B.

Brandon B.Perth, WA

Horrible side effects and death

I had been using comfortis, my vet stopped carrying it and heavily pushed nexgard instead. Said she was giving her dogs nexgard. I tried it on all 4 of my dogs, made one of them sick with diarrhea and vomiting and seizures. Two days later she’s dead and the vet can’t give me a definite cause. I know it was the medicine. She had a horrible reaction to it, so I can’t in good conscience recommend it to anyone else.

Purchased in July 2019 for $80.00.

Pet TypeDog

Don't use Nextguard, it's poison.

My Heeler was perfectly healthy. Vet recommend this (I didn't ask for anything) so I assumed it was safe. She got severe itching, hair loss starting on the ears. Then started vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, very lethargic. Then vomiting blood. Narrowed all possible causes was after ingesting this poison. Warning:. You may kill your pet if you give it to them. Not sure if my girl will recover. Vet don't know what caused it, says it could be the Nextguard but can't say for sure but I know what happened to my dog. Nextguard was slowly poisoning her. I so regret giving it to her.

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

NexGard kills pets

Purchased in July 2019 for $55.99.

Pet TypeDog

Never use caused seizure to my dog stopped nexgard no more seizures

My 10 yr old akita had grand mal seizure from nexgard vet said it didn't cause seizure but now she can't take it anymore because she had seizure i threw 100.00 dollars worth of nexgard in garbage where this drug belongs my dog is seizure free since not using can't believe this drug is still available

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

Pet TypeDog

My dog had liver issues after taking this.

on the very first day i gave it the dog stopped eating and then she was not active for days. She never was normal after that and she passed away after few months.

Purchased in January 2019 for $28.00.

Tony P

Tony PCanberra 2600, ACT

Killed 2 of my dogs - avoid at all cost

I have owned Boxers for a combined 25 years with no neurological issues; until I administered NexGard. 6-months after taking NexGard they started having seizures which led to their passing.

Purchased in April 2018.