14Nissan Pulsar

Nissan Pulsar Questions & Answers

Michael B.
Michael B. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

The diagram of the fuses on the storage compartment has faded and i can't see them clearly

Michael B.
Michael B. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

I need a picture of the fuse diagram from the storage box on the driver's side in side of the car

Eri Liv

I'll try just wait a few days here

Eri Liv

Mines a N15 1998. Don't know what this doing here I didn't post under a 2000-2005 date

John K.
John K. · B17 (Sedan) ST-L (2013-2017)

Where is clutch adjustment for 2013 Nissan pulsar 6 speed

Eri Liv

Question not relevant to me.?????

Glen H.
Glen H. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

Hatchback 2002 right rear reserve light not working bulb fine no power

Eri Liv

Look for à fuse box & check them all,always carry spare fuses,bulbs..Superçheap might diagnose problem,,or mechanic for $0...

Karen B.
Karen B. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

OD OFF

Eri Liv

No idea what your saying

Tom A.

OD = Overdrive. Button on the side of the shifter :)

tom,s
tom,s · Pulsar

Hi I own a Nissan Pulsar sss C12 series 2015 model how many ks or how often should you do a full coolant change and flush and has anyone changed their PCV valve as it says in the manufacturers book to change it at every 40,000k in the book it's called a PCV filter I don't know why they refer to them as a filter in the book when they are a vowel and does anyone know when you usually have to recondition your gas for your aircon how many ks

Stephen B.
Stephen B. · Pulsar C12 (Hatchback) (2013-2017)

How many litres of cvt transmission fluid is need for oil change in 2015 Nissan pulsar c12 thanks

sgr ls b.
sgr ls b. · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

I bought the Nissan pulsar 2014 from previous owner, it is just 120,000km driven yet. It was very good car, I like it and bought but after 2 month, my car got transmission problems and it needs to replace. I research alots and found this model has recall due to it transmission fault. I went to Nissan dealer, they agree it has recall but told me they only can reprogram the System but according to Consumer law, the recall meaning fixing the manufacturer fault or replacing the part. As, same my car manufacturing warranty expired but due to its recall, it still have warranty on the transmission which the company needs to fixed it due to having their manufacturing fault. I don’t know, what to do ?
Any one here please suggest me .

This is my 1st car and spent pretty good amount while buying it from previous owner. I am really disappointed, but if the Nissan don’t care about its customers I will not buy Nissan and will not recommend anyone in my life time to buy Nissan car.
If anyone know more about it, please let me know.

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I have same issue. I took my 2014 Nissan pulsar sedan to Nissan dealership and the foreman inspected. He discovered that it is indeed a transmission fault and he is currently writing for a good will claim for me to be sent to Nissan Australia. Fingers crossed they say yes to a replacement!!

Matt
Matt

Do you have an update? Same problem, not sure whether is worth bothering with Nissan?

sgr ls b.
sgr ls b. · B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)

I am the second owner and I bought 2014 nissan pulsar 2 month before. Now, its just driven 120,000 kms but got transmission faults. I paid around 15K for this car. It was my 1st car, now i have no idea, wether nissan dealer will fixed it in free or not. Through my research, i knew, it have major transmission faults. Can anyone here, please give me any suggestions. It gonna again cost me, $4k around again, i am totally headache now.

Aman R.
Aman R. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

hello my car had short circuit and they blow ecu I change the ecu problem still there fuse blow again and again I need proper diagram if someone had please

Jamie C.
Jamie C.

Would you know how I'd go about unplugging my emission sensor

bruce c.
bruce c. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

The temperature gauge on the dash not working could this be the sensor

Xani P.
Xani P. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hey so I have a 1999 sedan and it’s randomly just turnt itself off whilst driving, The only re occurring thing for each time was all the days it turnt off is during a hot day or during a turn? Help?

Tom A.

Have you unlocked your radio? It turns off after 5 minutes as a security precaution to stop them from being stolen.

Donis S.
Donis S. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Whare does the fuse that controls the fuel pump located?

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M. · Pulsar C12 (Hatchback) (2013-2017)

Will Nissan help me with replacing transmission car has had transmission fluid replaced but is not changing gears properly

davidbranella
davidbranella · Pulsar C12 (Hatchback) (2013-2017)

I have a 2014 c12 sss pulsar 6 speed manual, purchased at 75000km regularly serviced since. Now at 120000km grinding up or down shifting into 3rd gear. Has anyone else experienced the same? Is the best solution to have the transmission rebuild with new synchro gears or to get a used replacement?

Nick
Nick

Take to a gearbox, transmission specialist.
Go from there. They will pin point the exact cause.

Jamal Zawahir
Jamal Zawahir · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

What is P0746

lee h.
lee h. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

I have just swapped the imobiliser, key fob and internals from another key to the original key to be able to use original barrel?. I also have put in matching ecu. It is a 2004 n16 Nissan pulsar.. Shows lockout when try to start. Do I need to reset the replacement ecu? .any help needed here
Cheers

Jack T.
Jack T. · Pulsar

Can I fill up my 2000 n16 Nissan pulsar with e10 I need to fill up and the other fuel types are out of order

Olivia

Yes you can. Whilst you shouldn’t do it all the time as it isn’t the best for your engine (hence how cheap it is) using it every so often will not do damage to your car.

It also won’t last you as long as 95 or 98

Aaron G
Aaron G · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

Hi my fan in my 2013 Nissan pulsar B17 has stopped working any ideas on what could be the cause ?

Jordan T.
Jordan T.

Few years ago my fan motor died and the car would overheat unless you turned the heater on. Check the fan fuse, even jump it with a wire if you need to, and if not then its more than likely the fan motor. I think they're about $120 on ebay if you're willing to change it yourself, takes about an hour. If not, nissan will do it for around $400.

legendwar6
legendwar6 · Pulsar C12 (Hatchback) (2013-2017)

What gearbox on nissan pulsar c12?

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Pulsar