No Strings

No Strings

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LizardTongue4Gustavus,Alaska

Proof Nostrings.com is a dishonest site

Full of scammers

Its says 100% free to use all the features on the site. Then asking $10 dollars to unlock the profile forever . After paying $10 just after one hour banged me for no reason . Just stealing people money that's all

0 Stars if I could

Full of scammers!! I've chatted with three members who all have asked for money. One basically straight away, another after a couple of chats and the most disappointing was after a week of chatting thinking that you had a connection then the excuse for money came.

Your'e kidding??

Couldn't believe it!!. Everything to suck it to you paying for more. After that absolute crap. False profiles, prostitutes and slags!

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth it

Can't delete pictures or even account.Login problems, password not valid constantly. Can't login with new password as that's invalid too.

Adam

AdamSydney

Recently redone and better than ever

I recently rejoined this site after seeing that they updated to a completely new redesign. It looks great and I was surprised to see it is still free to use. It has a much easier to use interface and you can search for people in your area by distance that are online and it shows them in a big list. They have apps too but can't comment as I am not using them.

alfy01

alfy01gold coast

Don't understand the bad reviews

Joined a few weeks ago and it's been pretty good! In that time I've met 2 girls. I did get a lot of no replies but I kept trying and bang it happened. I think people just need to be a bit more patient and some manners go a long way fellas :)

be warned!

No strings has great potential as a site but unfortunately during the time I have been using it I have received perhaps 10 or so contacts from various women and 90 to 100% have all been Scammers it must be very frustrating for the administration. And I don't know if there is anything they can do. So be warned!

Worst website ever

Joined and couldn't even get to the viewing stage. What an embarrassment for a dating site. Just the way the rest of Australia is going

Aussies can't even sign up on new android!

Upon hitting the "register"button, on an Australian mobile phone and as an Aussie, you get the message line "You cannot register, this site is for Australians only". You mean like people on Optus mobile phones? Dimwitted to the extreme. Probably designed by hipsters.

Austraia's No Strings Dating Site Review

aedanman

aedanmanSydney, NSW

Free Australian Dating site and apps

r m

r masked

I want to delete my account and my review how do I do it ? And how can I contact the support team directly . Where is your phone contact number?

LizardTongue4

Heads up: if you have premium service, cancel it 1st. I just wanted out, so I spotted in the “questions asked” section “deactivate your account” so I followed the steps. It’s location is in a drop down window under settings, YES I did it but didn’t realize premium service had to be canceled 1st. Once I closed my account I couldn’t get back to close the premium service. I had to finally cancel my credit card to stop these crooks but it took 3 billing cycles = 3 months of payments. One final note: if you noticed all the reviews only three were positive and the three positive reviews were overseas, bottom line if it’s an overseas company don’t even try it. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER ON THE SITE.