2Ny Party Hire

Rates and Fees

Ash Dowd
Ash DowdSydney, NSW

Good experience

great service from ny party hire. delivery of items came on time and the men were polite. all items were clean. Especially the marquee lights (marquee number 40) was so great. Overall a very good experience.
Patrick Wong
Patrick WongSydney, NSW

We hired glow furniture from NY party hire

Highly recommend this place if you want glow furniture for your party. great prices and products were in good quality. We had a very good experience with ny party hire. definetely recommend them. They have a lot of other party things for hire.
Sunny
SunnySydney, NSW

Best place for party hire in castle hill

Wanted to thank NY Party Hire for their superb service. We hired glow furniture and marquee lights for our daughter's 16th birthday party. The items were in great quality and delivery guys were so polite. We dealt with Nomi who allowed us to come and have a look at the items before we booked them. We were able to go to their warehouse after our work in the evening to view them. Overall we had a very good experience with Nomi and NY party hire. Highly recommend.
Sally Newman
Sally NewmanSydney, NSW

Very competitive prices. We hired their gold chairs, round tables and table cloths for our event at The ponds community hub. All items were great and guys delivered were pleasant to deal with. Very happy with the service
Alana Stevens
Alana StevensSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent items and service

This weekend hired Gold Chanel chairs, Candy cart, Barbie backdrop, kids Tiffany chairs, and white plinth set from NY Party Hire for our daughter's 6th birthday. Everything looked stunning when we set it up. The delivery was prompt and the team was very professional.
They offered us to come to their warehouse in Castle Hill after hours and have a look at the items we wanted. Nomi was very helpful. they didn't push us into ordering the items in any way. We couldn't be happier with NY Party Hire and highly recommend their services.
ALISON
ALISONSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

This company was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Communication was excellent, range of products and prices were great! Items arrived on time and in good condition. Will definitely hire again from them in the future.
Adi59Sydney, NSW5 posts

Very Happy

I hired some tables and chairs for a big family event. The payment, the delivery and the customer service were all of an high standard. The order came on time, and was picked up on time.
Much appreciated !
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Thieves

Do not hire from these people. They take your money and don’t allow changes even with changing restrictions. Absolutely unreasonable to deal with. Avoid at all cost, you will be ripped off.
Rates and Fees
Mac M.
Mac M.Sydney, NSW

Returning customer, still good!!

Great quality, great price. Ordered tables chairs, high chair and pie warmer for a Christmas function. Everything of high quality and clean. Drop off and pick up very smooth, communication great and deposit refunded without delay. Highly recommended!
Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Very disappointing... not at all interested in customer service!

Booked and paid the 50% deposit to hire a list of furniture items for a 40th birthday party at home (100+ guests) in early 2020. COVID hit, and immediately notified all suppliers that the party would have to be postponed until the restrictions allowed the event to proceed. As soon as the limit on visitors at home was lifted, I immediately contacted all providers to reschedule. Disappointingly, NY Party Hire were the only company to take a firm stance on the "no extensions on credits". If I wished to rebook, my full invoice was attached for payment. I was told to be more understanding of their perspective.
Cannot speak to their rental equipment... but be warned, if for some reason you need to defer your event, you will have issues!
Thuy Luu
Thuy LuuSydney2 posts

Terrible services

The service cannot get even one star, I tried to book the tables, chairs for my baby birthday party.

I tried to call, message and get request to send email to get info; it is so slow to get response; it usually take 2-3 days to get response; additionally, you can only pick up/return in certain time. At last, they ask for private and confidential information; when you provide the info, they just said: “sorry it was booked all for the day”. Unbelievable, it wastes week and week time; and change everything in the last minute; no apologies at all. Dont think this company can be survived in Australia, it really is less quality than services in 3rd world countries.

Totally not recommend the services to anyone.

Just waste of your time!

GeeSydney, NSW6 posts

Excellent servce and items

NY party Hire are very affordable, helpful, and provide great service.

The pick up after hours times are very helpful too!

I recommend NY party hire to anyone holding their next event.

Thank you for supplying my engagement and wedding items. The items were amazing!!!

Sarah
Sarah

Awful rude customer service

Very rude, never told us we needed an Ute, held 100$ for losing a cheap

Cardboard, ruined my day. I will never recommend them to anyone, their service and attitude will ruin your occasion!!

Leeonie B.
Leeonie B.Moorebank NSW

Excellent Service and Products!!

I just want to say Thankyou soo much to both Nomi and Nash for their fantastic service and hire items! On Saturday we had our sons 16th deer hunting themed 16th, we hired tables, chairs, kids tables, kids chairs, wood slices, chafing dishes and urn from them! The whole process from ordering to pick up and drop off was sooo easy! Nomi and Nash are both absolutely lovely to deal with! We used the wood slices on the cake table, the chocolate bar and the cookie n coffee bar :) Plastic tables and chairs were perfect for our guests and also our grazing table :)

Alana Stevens
Alana StevensSydney, NSW2 posts

I would personally like to thank NY Party Hire for their lovely chairs and tables. I have hired tables and chairs from other places but the Tiffany chairs i hired from NY Party Hire were in fantastic condition. The guys are very nice to deal with. I highly recommend using NY Party Hire for any function.