Omron HEM-7320

Omron HEM-7320

See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product i have ever purchased

Very accurate, easy to use. Built quality is very good and has larger display with big font. I noticed that this product not have light in display but display is very clear.

Purchased at eBay for $130.00.

TheSnakebite

TheSnakebiteKaiapoi

Excellent With Suprisingly Long Battery Life

I have the NZ version (7322). Been very impressed with the unit. I bought it after I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and does a great job. Battery life is very impressive as use it every day and still going strong 6 months later.

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Fit Cuff - Very Accurate readings

Brian Gould

Brian Gouldasked

Omron HEM - 7320
Air Plug Loose
Does this affect Readings ?

Yes it will.
Replace the cuff as readings will be incorrect.

skippy 1954asked

Whats the rang in percentage of these monitors being different to doctors. Mine is about 13 percent above with 2 of there’s ,on two visits .

all_alloy

This will give the exact same results as the commercial version the gp uses, the only difference is the version some health practitioners use has the ability to adjust the range of readings.

Blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic) is highly variable - your reading will be different from home to the gp surgery.

Also to remember that all Omron blood pressure monitors must be recalibrated every 2 years or alternatively thrown out and purchase a new one in order for results to be accurate.

Contact Omron to have it recalibrated if it’s over 2 years old.

skippy 1954

I brought a new Omron to replace my old one about 12 weeks ago and took it with me to the Doctors back then and again yesterday. Yesterday it was checked again and was 13 percent different against 2 different types of there’s . Both of there machines gave close readings and mine about 13 percent higher. When I purchased this one it didn’t match the Drs , side by side at the clinic but was very high in difference. I didn’t work out percentage difference. My old Omron was about 30 odd percent higher, that’s why I got a new one . Cheers Mark.

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives

CategoryBlood Pressure Monitors