Omron HEM-7320

Omron HEM-7320

Canberra DaddyKingston 2604, ACT

Great Health Monitor

My extras coverage through Defence Health should pay for this - still to submit. A confirmation letter from doctor re high blood pressure may be required - best to get this first. Capital Chemist staff were very helpful in choosing and explaining.

Purchased in February 2020 at Capital Chemist for $179.00.

MEGGSCentral, TAS

Top of the range

My extras coverage through Medibank and a confirmation letter from my doctor re high blood pressure got a choice of blood pressure monitors up to $200 with no out of pocket expenses. I went for this model because it has a sturdy case, making travelling with the monitor convenient. It has a contoured sleeve enabling foolproof application to the arm. Memory Function stores 90 sets and also has a guest mode. Easy to follow instruction booklet. AC Adapter is optional. Warranty pamphlet with easy instructions should there be a problem with the machine.

Purchased in December 2019 for $179.00.

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product i have ever purchased

Very accurate, easy to use. Built quality is very good and has larger display with big font. I noticed that this product not have light in display but display is very clear.

Purchased at eBay for $130.00.

Blood Pressure Monitors

Find out how Omron HEM-7320 compares to other Blood Pressure Monitors

TheSnakebite

TheSnakebiteKaiapoi

Excellent With Suprisingly Long Battery Life

I have the NZ version (7322). Been very impressed with the unit. I bought it after I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and does a great job. Battery life is very impressive as use it every day and still going strong 6 months later.

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Fit Cuff - Very Accurate readings

paris D

paris Dasked

in which country this BP has been manufactured?

Japan

MEGGS

Mine is marked made in VIETNAM. Bought in Australia late 2019.

Brian Gould

Brian Gouldasked

Omron HEM - 7320
Air Plug Loose
Does this affect Readings ?

Yes it will.
Replace the cuff as readings will be incorrect.

MEGGS

The machine is designed to alert if there is an error when taking a reading

skippy 1954asked

Whats the rang in percentage of these monitors being different to doctors. Mine is about 13 percent above with 2 of there’s ,on two visits .

all_alloy

This will give the exact same results as the commercial version the gp uses, the only difference is the version some health practitioners use has the ability to adjust the range of readings.

Blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic) is highly variable - your reading will be different from home to the gp surgery.

Also to remember that all Omron blood pressure monitors must be recalibrated every 2 years or alternatively thrown out and purchase a new one in order for results to be accurate.

Contact Omron to have it recalibrated if it’s over 2 years old.

skippy 1954

I brought a new Omron to replace my old one about 12 weeks ago and took it with me to the Doctors back then and again yesterday. Yesterday it was checked again and was 13 percent different against 2 different types of there’s . Both of there machines gave close readings and mine about 13 percent higher. When I purchased this one it didn’t match the Drs , side by side at the clinic but was very high in difference. I didn’t work out percentage difference. My old Omron was about 30 odd percent higher, that’s why I got a new one . Cheers Mark.

MEGGS

My blood pressure sky rockets when I go to the doctors. I keep a record of my home readings. The chemist will also check your machine to theirs.

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives