Omron HEM-7600T

Omron HEM-7600T

See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Product works well with consistent accurate results

I bought a cheap wrist blood pressure kit on Ebay thinking I would save money. The results were all over the place and I was really worried about my health. After reading the reviews I decided my health was too important and bought the HEM-7600T which is giving accurate consistent readings and is very easy to use requiring no pumping of air. I highly recommend this product, your health is worth it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful Personal Equipment for Health Conscious Person

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $200.99.

Mike M.

Mike M.Sydney, NSW

Best Electronic BP monitor in the market

I normally don't write reviews, but once in a while you spend money on certain products which really work and its worth every cent, this is one of them Awesome machine, does its job. After using numerous other machines and some from omron previously which gave readings way off compared to my manual blood pressure readings. This one is very close to manual readings. And works well with Android app. Also i don't have a rely on anyone to do my blood pressure. Thanks omron.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $180.00.

AshSydney, NSW

Perfection to the core

edg

edgMirador

Fantastic but...

Fantastic machine, for me the only thing missing is a decent carry pouch, the cardboard tube just does not cut the grade after a bit of use. Putting it back into the case and closing can be very frustrating. Omron..good machine, poor storage.

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT