Omron HEM-7600T

Omron HEM-7600T

4.1

sydboy007

sydboy007Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Infuriating product. Basically spending half an hour each day to repair it to my phone

For something that costs so much I don't understand why it seems to no longer transfer readings to the connect omron app. I had planned to give this to my mother so she can keep an eye on her high blood pressure. There's no way i can do that while the unit is this frustrating. I will likely have to see if I can return the unit and buy an alternative brand that will hopefully provide a better experience.

Purchased in February 2021 at eBay for $189.00.

CJ114South East Queensland, QLD

Product is good, App is so so, Support is abysmal.

The app has 3 panels, BP, Pulse and BP Diary. The diary rarely gets updated.
Worse than that, all dates recorded are in US format (MM/DD/YYYY). This makes the recording of data confusing to say the least. There is no way to change this in the app. The response from the Australian customer service company (J.A.Davey Pty Ltd) is "The date format of this app is set by the OMRON CONNECT App. This is done by the manufactures of the app and I do no have any control over this function

I can only sent your concern on to the relevant people however I am not able to help any further"

I find this response abysmal.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Mr SS

Mr SS

Great Product works well with consistent accurate results

I bought a cheap wrist blood pressure kit on Ebay thinking I would save money. The results were all over the place and I was really worried about my health. After reading the reviews I decided my health was too important and bought the HEM-7600T which is giving accurate consistent readings and is very easy to use requiring no pumping of air. I highly recommend this product, your health is worth it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

Blood Pressure Monitors

Find out how Omron HEM-7600T compares to other Blood Pressure Monitors

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful Personal Equipment for Health Conscious Person

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $200.99.

Mike M.

Mike M.Sydney, NSW

Best Electronic BP monitor in the market

I normally don't write reviews, but once in a while you spend money on certain products which really work and its worth every cent, this is one of them Awesome machine, does its job. After using numerous other machines and some from omron previously which gave readings way off compared to my manual blood pressure readings. This one is very close to manual readings. And works well with Android app. Also i don't have a rely on anyone to do my blood pressure. Thanks omron.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $180.00.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Perfection to the core

edg

edgMirador

Fantastic but...

Fantastic machine, for me the only thing missing is a decent carry pouch, the cardboard tube just does not cut the grade after a bit of use. Putting it back into the case and closing can be very frustrating. Omron..good machine, poor storage.

G.Y. Land