100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Onland? Claim your listing.

harmony_elouise
harmony_elouiseMelbourne6 posts

great chair!

I love using this chair on the odd occasion I go camping. its light weight and very comfortable. easily transportable and stores with low maintenance. durable material and easy to clean

the2teesSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Onland ghost gum chairs

Every time we take our ghost gums we never get to use them.

Because everyone else gets into them first!!!!

Best chairs ever. My wife and I love them.

Very comfortable after trying many chairs, absolutely dislike those portable fold up chairs.

I would reccommend these to the camping enthusiast.
Comfortable for the 3 o'clocker
Still thinking about this

Alan46
Alan46

Where can I purchase these chairs in Australia?

the2tees

Unfortunately, these are no longer manufactured. We have exhausted all avenues. But they WERE a brilliant chair.

Rusty
Rusty

Where can you purchase and what cost?

the2tees

A recent contact made to sales@ onlandaustralia.com has resulted in a statement, that "these are not made anymore"

maxine

Hi...thinking of buying 2 of these chairs how many positions do they have ? and how do I purchase these online and how much are they?

Thanks heaps

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Onland? Claim your listing.