Caribee Crossover Chair

Caribee Crossover Chair

See the Best Camping Chairs / Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

damodoode

damodoodePerth, WA

Not for Bunnies

Sibron

SibronPerth, WA

Very comfortable

I have not had this chair long, but it is certainly one of the most comfortable chairs I have used. I was a bit disappointed with the weight, but it isn't a deal breaker, I have another that is a flat fold type, that is quite a bit more heavy. The shoulder sling on the bag means carrying it around isn't too much of a chore.
The amount of moving parts is a bit concerning, thus the 4 star rating, but I have a couple of Caribee backpacks and they have lasted very well, so I hope this will last as long as they have. It certainly looks well built.

Rob B

Rob BCountry S.A., S.A.

No nonsense design, comfort and quality

Adibabi

AdibabiCaboolture, Qld

Caribee crossover problem

Dennis

Dennis

wear and tear

We bought 2 from Big W and were extremely happy with the chairs, the only drawback was that my chair the stitching started to pull and looked like it was ready to break. I didn't worry too much about, but then one of the plastic feet cracked and fell off, all this time my wife's chair is still perfect as the day we bought it.
Very comfortable without becoming uncomfortable after extended seating
Quality of mine left a lot to be desired