Organi Eye Gel

Organi Eye Gel

Laurent

LaurentSydney

Amazing product

I have just bought it in Westfield shopping centre. This amazing sales assistant experimented with it on my swollen eyes. The result was impressive as I have just flown into town after a 24 hours flight...My instinct tells me that this product is a great investment. As on a daily basis I used L’Oreal roll on product from the men's range which only works sometimes, at night I use Kiehls avocado cream. But because of my age and lifestyle, I often look tired. I should give this product another review in three weeks time.

LS G.Organi

Thanks for the feedback Laurent.
We can't wait to hear how you have gone in three weeks.

Su W

Su WKuala Lumpur

Unbelievable results

They put this under my eyes after I bought the manuka honey peel in Malaysia and I so glad for it! The result is so good I questioned if it had some concealer. It uses pseudoadulteromonas ferment extract which is why gives such great effects. This is my favorite eye product I ever use before.

LS G.Organi

Hi Su, Thank you so much for your very detailed feedback, much appreciated!

Jessie

Jessie

outstanding

They introduced the gel and serum to me after I purchased the manuka honey peel and day cream. I was already impressed with the peel but when they put the gel and serum under one of my eyes, I was blown away with the results. It seriously reduces the puffiness and fine lines even after one session. Although very pricey, the product is fantastic. They told me to only use it twice a week, but because I like it so much, I use it every day. I cannot recommend this product enough for those looking to treat eye bags, fine lines, and puffiness.

LS G.Organi

Hi Jessie, it is so lovely to read you love this Organi Eye Gel as much as we do. Thank you so much for your feedback, we really enjoyed it!

Total rip off

The product i tried when i purchased the product seem to be miles apart
It felt and worked totally differently to the one i paid $100 for. I have never felt so ripped off

Joanne

JoanneSingapore

Helps my dark circles and puffiness

The eye gel and serum came in the indulgence collection I purchased in Singapore. I am a huge fan of the gel! I pat it under my eyes a few times a week and each time I do, my bags are significantly reduced and the skin under the eyes looks and feels tighter. It is without doubt the best eye product that I've used up to this point. Forget the price tag, you get what you pay for and in this case it's well worth it.

LS G.Organi

Hi Joanne, We are so pleased to read you look as radiant as you feel with the Organi Eye Gel. Thank you so much for your insightful feedback, we really appreciate it.

Cynthia

CynthiaHong Kong

The best eye gel

My mother and grandmother had dark circles and eye bags since their youth which has also been the case for me. All the expensive products that I have tried in the past have never given me the reduction in the size of my eye bags/dark circles as this one does. The price is irrelevant to me, it works and that's all I care about.

LS G.Organi

Hello Cynthia, Thanks for the great feedback! We love to hear that customers are getting the intended results.

Jess

JessAbu Dhabi

Instant effect

I suppose you could describe this as one of those instant miracle products. I really like what it does for the fine lines and puffiness under and above my eyes. The only issue with this is that after about 6 hours you have to apply more as the effect fades away. Regardless, it is way better than the oily La Mer that I was using prior to Origani.

LS G.Organi

Hi Jess, we love that you coined, "instant miracle products". Personally, I feel the same way about the Organi Eye Gel. We love that you love it as well, so thank you for the positive feedback!

Bridgette

BridgetteSydney, NSW

Waste of money and time

Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Origani Eye Gel Concentrate 30ml

I have been using this product for a month and find that it has a very wonderful feeling around the eyes and I can feel it working quickly, it feels like it the skin around the eyes are plumper and it has more support.

LS G.Organi

Hi Gigi, that's awesome. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Red

RedAdelaide

What a scam!

I get same results around my eyes from my cheap cream. Hate Origani! What an absolute rip off! Talk about pushy sales people, the worst! Products are no better than other cheaper ones.

Jill KajewskiGriffith, New South Wales

Expensive Product That Is Worthless

Faulty pump (I note others have complained). Customer service did not care. Doesn't matter if the product, is good if you cannot get to it, it is worthless. Very expensive product, worthless packaging and abysmal customer service. I WILL NOT purchase any products from them again. There are plenty of other products on the market to choose from that are housed in usable containers. If I could rate it in the minus I would.

Jill Kajewski

Thank you to Organi Customer Services for ringing and helping me with this product complaint. I appreciate it.

Kay

Kay

This is amazing, I cant live without it!

I have always suffered from very dry skin and have never found a product which is organic and that works! Have been using the Eye Gel for about 6 weeks now and have seen a massive improvement in my dark circles! My skin feels hydrated and overall feels amazing! Thanks Organi! :)

Results from eye gel

Have been using the product for about 4 weeks and whilst it fees lovely on the skin and does seem to have made a slight improvement, I would have expected a bit more from a product with such a high price tag. So good but I feel other cheaper products do the same.

emuNSW

faulty pump and no one cared

Extremely disappointed with this company and won't buy their products again. I spent around $200 on two eye creams/serums only to discover later the pump wasn't working properly in one. I emailed the sales assistant/ manager from the Gold Coast kiosk I bought them from, and to cut a long story short, they didn't care and I still have the faulty bottle. The products cost too much to be faulty, and in such a highly competitive industry, skincare companies need to care about the customer and not just the sale.

It's so amazing!

I am going through my second bottle it's really effective especially in the morning when I wake up abit tired. I love the the fact that it's organic and Australian and last for ages.
Thanks Organi xo

yep it really does work

Organi eye gel is amazing..sales guy tried it on one of my eye and i could see immediately the difference. Its very expensive so only use it once a week. During the week i use loreal eye roll on.

Organi honey peel is another amazing product which i use once a fortnight. I apply coconut oil with sunscreen mixture after as an intense moisturiser treatment.

meg

meg

I love this eye gel

It's very expensive but I feel it works. I would recommend this to anyone serious about getting rid of wrinkles and bags.

Great Product!

I was very very skeptical on buying the product because it is so expensive. But when it was first applied on my dark circles and got at least 2% result immediately, I didn't hesitate anymore! A product worth paying for.

Lily

LilySingapore

Only lasted 1.5 months

What a waste of money, expensive product, haven't realised the benefits yet and is already run out. What was told would last me 6 months turned out to be empty in 1.5 months. I'm very disappointed. Never buy this product again.

Carmen Ojeda

Carmen OjedaSydney

swollen eyes!!!

first time using it, and full gotten swollen, red skin around my eyes. although i believe it might an allergic reaction of some sort, because my mum uses it daily and nothing!

Lynne R

Lynne Rasked

I am emailing with a question. I was in your store at Malaga harbour yesterday and was approached by a nice young man who demonstrated what he suggested was a brand new eye gel product .He said it was just being launched. That you use it daily at night for a 3 month period and it significantly reduced wrinkles and fine lines for a couple of years. I must admit I was very impressed with the demonstration and could see immediate results. He indicated the price was 200 euros but was prepared to include your serum in this offer.He also showed me a screen shot suggesting the RRP was 1200 euro. I felt it was almost to good to be true so thought I would do a little research on your products and this one in particular. I am unfortunately unable to find any publicity for a new eye product , that acts the way described and would therefore appreciate your advice?

LS G.Organi

Thank you for your question and our apologies for not responding to you sooner.
As we have several different ranges within ORIGANI can you please email us some descriptive information on the product you were shown and the website you have visited.
Our official website is www.origani.com.au or for Spain www.origani.com.es
On here you can see our official Recommended Retail Prices of each product.
If you can please email us via service@origani.com.au and our friendly customer service team will get back to you regarding your enquiry.

JanJan

JanJanasked

I have used this product it is amazing I purchased the product at a pop up stand at Pacific Fair on the
Gold Coast & I'm DESPERATE to find a shop that sells this product Thank you, Jan Raymond
Mobile 0412884081.

emu

They have a permanent kiosk at Robina shopping centre

mary1119
mary1119

the official site

chris
chris

go online and buy it for a fraction of the price....at amazon

zippers

zippersasked

About how long does this bottle of eye gel last?I just recently bought this product and you cant tell at all when you are getting low on it.Also is it recommended you use once or twice a day?

Gal_op
Gal_op

Eye gel is a product that aims to be used in a very small area, so a little goes a long way. I use makeup in the morning so I only use it at night before I go to bed and find it to be doing the job just as good. It should last for 6-10 months, depends on ways of use.

Get an answer from our members and Organi representatives