OSIM Ucozy

OSIM Ucozy

See the Best Seat Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OSIM

OSIM Udream chair

Bought a osim udream massage chair recently with Christmas deal. Beautiful design, good customer service, excellent massage for whole body, definitely worth the money I paid. Use it everyday after working.

Purchased in .

Asim K.
Asim K.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs.

The machine broke down in the first month. Got fixed under warranty. Then the cover got torn. Been waiting for over two months and the device is practically useless. Customer Service has no answers.

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased in for $239.

Emilio Evenlighten
Emilio EvenlightenWestern Australia

Garbage quality...

Lasted just 4-months outside of the warranty period and went faulty. Designed to keep you buying...not to last. The device in itself does the job well enough however if you put too much weight on it the gears can skip or start to make a kind of grinding sound which definitely puts the kibosh on any rest or relaxing you were hoping to get from it. All-in-all it works but the warranty period closely reflects the lasting time in my experience.

Purchased for $299.

Horrible Quality Control

I got the Ucozy neck massager and the on/off button wasn't working well on first usage. Very hard to turn it on and also very hard to turn it off. I brought it back to the osim store and they refused to exchange a new one even I have I my used it twice and bring back within a month. Poor quality control and I am disappointed they will sell products with defects at regular store. Poor after sale customer service.

Purchased in .

Osim Ucozy Massager

I am so amazed and impressed by this product. I usually dont like machine gadget to replace hand massage. I changed my thinking now...this Osim Ucozy massager really work deeply into my aching and stiff shoulder and neck. I am quite paranoid when contact with machine but this machine really feel like a living hand on massage. I bought one set yesterday and purchase another set today. Thumb up! Greatly recommend!

I like it

Unbelievable product for my chronic back pain. It really does feel like a deep tissue massage and provides considerable relief. Worth the money, it's portable and very easy to use

RahulSydney

Brilliant portable massager

Bought this at the Singapore international airport. Works beautifully. I could see significant improvement over my stiff neck and shoulders within 20 minutes. Highly recommended. Don't know why so many negative comments though. Try it out for yourself to see.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Awful- do not waste your money

My boyfriend bought me this as a present. I have used it once, and wont use it again. I don't know if the balls on the device were too hard, but my neck is bruised and feels like a burn from the heat.
I wouldn't purchase anything here again.

Peter
PeterNewcastle

Excellent Product !!

The best part of this portable massager is it has a heating function and really do the massage. I have a chronic neck pain for 3 years and none of the treatments from acupuncture or chiropractor really works for me, not because they are not good, simply i'm hurting my neck everyday when i work on desk, until recently my GP suggested me to get a electronic massager and use it after work everyday that at least can alleviate certain degree of pain, but still i need to do correct my sitting posture.

Elise Rose
Elise RoseWellingyon

On/off switch a complete nuisance

I first purchased the 3D neck and back massager for my bad back last year. Shortly after the on/off switch started causing trouble ie unable to turn on or off then a couple months later ceased working.
We contacted the manufacturer who was very helpful and quickly sent us a new one :)

Philbrand
PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good

Vixen
Vixen

Cover is wearing out in certain parts, would like 2 get New Cover 4 it.

Gone in 2 our local Osim with our Enquiry but was treated with Indifference by the Lady Mg n staff doesn't seems 2 knw how 2 deal with us. We r not dressed in Designers Gear nor r we Gen X,Y. or Z so we were Dismissed like r a Bloody NUISANCE 2 them.

Chrisssss
Chrisssss

Stay away from osim

Product
Design flaw where the button is built in the semi soft cushion of the unit itself. Whenever you press the button it collapses on itself, worsening the contact between the button and the contact point.

I bought 3 units as gifts. One unit failed to turn on after a couple of days. Other two units randomly switch to heat mode or turn off by itself.