25, 35
See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Osprey? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Raj
RajPerth, WA

One of the smallest backpacks

The back pack is small and cannot take much more than a jacket. I bought it from Paddy Palin Perth where the sales person informed me that it is the largest that can be carried on a flight. There is not much more space in it than a jacket and a beanie, in the front compartment you cant even fit in a A4 size flexible 20 page file with your flight details. It is comfortable on the back as it is empty

Purchased in August 2018 at Paddy Pallin Online store for $125.00.

gwater
gwater

Excellent small backpack

This is a compact , bright bag which is great for storing a couple of pieces of clothes for overnight . It can also fit in the smaller notebook. The mesh at the back is excellent and helps with keeping the clothes dry. I love the straps which keep the bag close to my body.

Excellent!!

The most appealing attributes of this pack include the airspeed mesh back and rugged suspension. I can cram my gear in and the pack holds its shape and transfers weight to my hips. I love using this pack and find it to be a valuable and versatile piece of equipment. It's super light, breathable, durable and very comfortable for long carry.
...and lifetime warranty!!
Super light, breathable
design (black dot in the front middle), but looks better than pic in real.

Backpacks / Rucksacks