Osprey Sojourn Series

Osprey Sojourn Series

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SML

SMLWestern Australia, 6005

Took this bag on a round the world trip, amazing product!

Jenbes

JenbesBellingen

Best of all worlds.

Great product. Well balanced provided you load the heavy stuff at the bottom. Internal pockets for organising smaller stuff and a larger top pocket for things you might want to remove before checking in. Wheels really well and great sturdy and removable harness if you need to back pack it. I don't intend to though! A real back saver after my Osprey Farpoint. It's my concession to age. I love it.

Tania

TaniaMelbourne

Could be much better with some changes

Gerhard13

Gerhard13AU

Plastic base, handle went quickly and tips easily.

brisreviewer

brisreviewerbrisbane

Good for Female - Adjustable spine

I purchased this bag for an overseas trip, because it has the straps and also the wheels. I found a lot of the other wheeled backpacks were too big for me (I'm about 169cm tall) the hip straps where always in the wrong spot and the height of the bag far too big. However, this was the only bag i tried on that i could change the spine length so that the hip straps fit perfectly and the bag was not too big on my back. It is also good that the zip goes down the length of the bag so you can get to the bottom when packing and unpacking, also are a number of compartments within the bag. Visually the bag looks nice and the back straps can be zipped away quite easily. I am yet to take it on the trip, but will edit my review once i am back.

Tazzie

Tazzie

Best luggage we have owned to date

This is top quality luggage, well designed, quality materials and great wheels, world wide warranty and above all it is flexible and very comfortable when used as a back pack (best of both worlds). Not the cheapest on the market but in this instance you get exactly what you pay for, quality luggage that can take a pounding and still look great.