3.6

Always classySydney, NSW

Kipp
KippHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Very different Wedding Reception Venue

Food; setting; service second to none. Very impressive. We recently attended a wedding for 135 people guests. The food was wonderful and very different from your run of the mill food and what I found so impressive was the waiters constantly asking if everything was to our liking and could they do more for us. The setting in the Mahogany Room was beautiful with timber floors and chandeliers. Good sized tables with plenty of elbow room. For any prospective enquiries make sure you get a quote from these people. It wont be cheap but its so worth it for your special day.
Anna Callus
Anna Callus3 posts

Amazing staff and service

Best service amazing staff great atmosphere
Food is amazing thank you for the great day
I would recommend this place to all my friends. Kids had and amazing day beautiful place
Phillip K.
Phillip K.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Day

This was a 95th birthday lunch. Great surroundings, wonderful food, terrific facilities and an accommodating and professional staff and management. Every request was "no problem". Highly recommended to all. We'll be back!
Not Happy
Not HappySydney, NSW3 posts

New Years Eve 2021 Cancelled !!!!!!!!

Venue advertised tickets for New Years Eve 2021. Booked tickets and confirmed. 1 week later received call from venue cancelling the event due to venue been taken over by large corporation for New Years Eve. Thanks for ruining our New Years Eve and will not use the venue in future. Bad service !!!!!!
FandR
FandRSydney, NSW

Wonderful wedding celebration

We attended a family wedding “Italian Style” this weekend, and would like to compliment the management and staff for their attention, consideration and flexibility despite the difficulties posed by COVID and some unexpected hiccups on the night. Venue is beautiful, service is attentive and cheerful, food was delicious and generous. Thank you Ottimo House
EDWARD S.
EDWARD S.

Celine G.
Celine G.

Salli2019
Salli2019Sydney2 posts

Wedding

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have been there 3 times for 3 different weddings....everything was on point from the managers to the coordinators to the staff everything ran smoothly

we can'y wait to book our wedding for 2019 @ Ottimo House

BT
BTSydney, NSW6 posts

LisaB
LisaBFive Dock

tilly892 posts

AMAZING !!!!

i will highly recommend this venue

food was amazing the staff are so kind and caring

they work so hard even if they are so busy they are on top of everything

i cant wait to attend another function there again

Stephanie
StephanieSydney2 posts

Horrible customer service

The worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. I had my daughters 21st here and after complaining to the owners/management about how unsatisfied I was with the service (for proper reasons as well: the food on the night was served cold, it took 1-2 weeks for staff to get back to me while trying to organise, and after being told we would have guests in the room from 6.30PM-12:00AM, they did not let people in until 7PM and kicked us out at 11.30!), I got NO response back. Will NEVER be dealing with this rude people again.

Joshua
Joshua

Perfect - the best night of our lives

I couldn't of asked for a better venue

the food was fantastic the service was perfect

words can not describe how amazing the staff were on our special night

My fiance and i would love to thank all the staff at Ottimo House

the food was so so so so yummy that my fiance had two main plates to eat

it was amazing

I highly recommend Ottimo House they truly add in the personal touch

Andrew and Maria
Andrew and Mariasydney3 posts

A night we will never forget

We held our daughters wedding reception in August 2014 at Ottimo House.It was a night we will never forget ! WE would like to thank the management for delivering a superb night with their great service, delicious and freshest food, the elegant room , great MC and their polite and friendly staff.Our guests were complementing on the exceptional service and food they had , and it was such a pleasure for us to hear such comments !! An excellent night at a great venue !! We recommend it to all.

Hi there,

I will have a wedding reception at Ottimo House soon and as they do not offer menu tasting, I'm a bit undecided on what courses to choose. I've read many good reviews about the food (with only about 2 bad reviews) but did not say which courses were chosen, so I'm just wondering if you guys are able to let me know what courses were chosen at your reception and was it nice?

Thanks heaps for your help in advance.

springtime
springtime

Hi Springtime,

Thanks for your reply. Hope I will have the same experience as you did. We are not using Ottimo House's MC so should be all good :).

Hi

When are you getting married?

Also ive just had 3 functions there that i was invited to and OMG the food was amazing!!

Extra Information