Ottimo House

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wedding

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have been there 3 times for 3 different weddings....everything was on point from the managers to the coordinators to the staff everything ran smoothly

we can'y wait to book our wedding for 2019 @ Ottimo House

Worst customer service - unorganised, unhelpful, rude.

Wanted to book our wedding reception at Denham Court and had booked in an appointment to see the Events Coordinator at their request. We arrived on time only to find [Name Removed] (the Events Coordinator) still in a meeting with another couple - no acknowledgement from her end except for a side glance.

Strong sticking points for me were her rude and extremely UNHELPFUL comments coming from [Name Removed]. When mentioning that our stylist may bring in chandeliers she insulted us right back, asking "why would you when we already have one" (answer: perhaps because it's our wedding???). After enquiring about a list no go zones for styling, [Name Removed] pointed to her head and said "Nope there is no list. It's all in my head" with no further suggestions to answer our question.

At the end of our meeting [Name Removed] had the audacity to ask us to email her to confirm prices...it's been 3 months since we've emailed her and haven't heard anything since. It's also unclear to us why she wouldn't have this information on hand for a customer meeting in the first place.

Not sure the current Events Coordinator actually wants to keep her job since she has demonstrated zero motivation to fulfil her actual job specification.

Forever Memorable - New Years Eve Wedding

What a way to see in the New Year! I attended an EPIC wedding reception at Ottimo House Denham Court on New Years Eve 2016 - and while you should expect excellence on every level for such an important celebration, I am compelled to write about the service which was outstanding.

Staff were attentive and quick to respond to around 400 excited guests – table drinks were swiftly replenished and special requests attended to quickly. 3 courses of amazing food were served, on schedule and without any drama – my only concern was towards the end of the night, for the delicious deserts left on the table while the dance floor was filled with dancing, singing and celebrating!

HUGELY impressed by bar staff who felt the full force of an excited crowd. The bar was “open” and no order was off-limits. Staff were well trained, able to deliver most drink requests on demand and if unfamiliar with a mix or cocktail were quick to listen and learn and deliver the next one unprompted. More like a popular night-club than a function venue – the bar was 3 deep at one point and pumping! Staff were ever professional – fast and friendly.
All of the rest of it was outstanding. The styling - awe-inspiring; people “oohed and ahhed” as they entered the venue. The food, Ottimo House are reputable for it – delicious, fresh and well presented. But as I say, especially considering the obvious budget for this reception – excellence should be the least of our expectations for such an important occasion.

Budget makes no difference if the service is bad, or even average. And at this event, the swift, professional and pro-active service of staff ensured that this event was one that will make New Years Eve 2016 unforgettable for hundreds of happy guests.

AMAZING !!!!

i will highly recommend this venue

food was amazing the staff are so kind and caring

they work so hard even if they are so busy they are on top of everything

i cant wait to attend another function there again

Horrible customer service

The worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. I had my daughters 21st here and after complaining to the owners/management about how unsatisfied I was with the service (for proper reasons as well: the food on the night was served cold, it took 1-2 weeks for staff to get back to me while trying to organise, and after being told we would have guests in the room from 6.30PM-12:00AM, they did not let people in until 7PM and kicked us out at 11.30!), I got NO response back. Will NEVER be dealing with this rude people again.

Perfect - the best night of our lives

I couldn't of asked for a better venue
the food was fantastic the service was perfect
words can not describe how amazing the staff were on our special night
My fiance and i would love to thank all the staff at Ottimo House
the food was so so so so yummy that my fiance had two main plates to eat
it was amazing

I highly recommend Ottimo House they truly add in the personal touch

A night we will never forget

We held our daughters wedding reception in August 2014 at Ottimo House.It was a night we will never forget ! WE would like to thank the management for delivering a superb night with their great service, delicious and freshest food, the elegant room , great MC and their polite and friendly staff.Our guests were complementing on the exceptional service and food they had , and it was such a pleasure for us to hear such comments !! An excellent night at a great venue !! We recommend it to all.

Excellent Venue

We held our daughter's reception at Ottimo House Five Dock venue very recently. We were very impressed with the service & got alot of compliments from our guests for choosing this venue. The room was elegantly & tastefully decorated & setup, it took our breath away. We booked the Royal Room 6 months prior to the wedding, & throughout the process, [name removed] & the staff were only too happy to accomodate any questions, concerns or requests we had. We had 250 guests on the night & his staff handled the dinner service etc like clock work. If you're looking for somewhere to hold your reception, I whole heartedly recommend Ottimo House.
Management easy to deal with, Service was Excellent
No Lift if there are many older guests attending

Hi there, I will have a wedding reception at Ottimo House soon and as they do not offer menu tasting, I'm a bit undecided on what courses to choose. I've read many good reviews about the food (with only about 2 bad reviews) but did not say which courses were chosen, so I'm just wondering if you guys are able to let me know what courses were chosen at your reception and was it nice? Thanks heaps for your help in advance.
Hi Eryle , The wedding was 2 yrs ago, but from memory we had the beef & chicken dishes . They were quite tasty. One thing I forgot to put in the review was the MC . If you could avoid having the one they provide, that would be good as he was quite rude to the bridal party . Other than that, I whole heartedly recommend them.Hi Springtime, Thanks for your reply. Hope I will have the same experience as you did. We are not using Ottimo House's MC so should be all good :).Hi When are you getting married? Also ive just had 3 functions there that i was invited to and OMG the food was amazing!!

CategoryParty & Events Hire