2.0

0%1 · 100%

1 review
Ari
Ari8 posts

Leaks in light rain, and not an option in heavy rain

I bought this at a great price, and it's great in the summer, but I suppose so is a sleeping bad and tarp... I haven't quite figured out where it's leaking from, but I'm guessing it's through the zippers as the sides flap up to expose them. I brought it for a trip to NZ and I ended up having to sleep in the car. I'll be honest it was a bad storm, but it was a swimming pool inside when I got up to sort it out. At another time my friend used it in a light drizzle and it was bearable, but the bottom of the mattress was wet in the morning (luckily she had a waterproof sleeping bag).