Ozito ELM-1536

Ozito ELM-1536

MPN: ELM-1536

See the Best Electric Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (18%) · No (82%)
  • Product is used:
    • Occasionally (6)
    • Weekly (3)
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Its okay, but great for the price!

I purchased this mower after reading many positive reviews although its power and features arent as flash hot as some other brands on the market i think given the price it serves more than its purpose and is very ideal for a situation like myself who has a small backyard to cut here and there. Overall Im very happy with this product and would highly recommend it to other individuals.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.

PacmanSydney, NSW

Recently upgraded from older Ozito Electric Lawn Mower

Personally i like corded lawn mowers, i don't understand why we don't have a bigger and better range.
Overall it works fine and i give my lawn mower a hard time.
The catcher is a bit small, balance is a bit off when it gets full. Catcher is hard to get on and off, needed some rivets to stop it from falling apart. Handle angle is a little low for my liking. From the previous version its improved and gone backwards at the same time. The motor does tend to struggle a bit on thicker grass.
Hope to get a couple more years from it, but not sure if i would buy another one. At $150 it still good value and with a 3 year warranty really cant go wrong.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $150.00.

Grego

GregoDarwin, NT

Great if it lasted....

Excellent lawn mower and more than powerful enough for our small lawn of around 100m2. What really annoys me is they don't last! This is the second one now and after about 9 months to a year it just seizes.
Electric motors are supposed to be super reliable and maintenance free. Nothing unusual about our lawn. It doesn't do any heavy duty work. Not over heated at all. The blade on the one I'm about to bin is unworn. At least I now know why I couldn't find anywhere that sold spare blades. Ha ha you will never need them!

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $150.00.

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for Small Backyards

I have a small backyard and this mower is perfect for this application. It is easy to store, maintain and It was only $149!. I am very happy with this product and have not had a single issue with it yet.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.

Aaroneyeball

AaroneyeballSydney, NSW

Perfect for the price

I used to have a push mower and my lawn was long overdue partially because the push mower is almost useless if the grass grow to certain height. I thought this E mower will have a tough time for the first mowing at least as the grass is not only high but also wet. But it went through without any difficulties. Should have got it earlier.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings.

Ronny

RonnyIllawarra, NSW

Great value

Good little lawn mower. It is a little bit low on power, not as powerful as the others and has a small catcher. However, you can't fault it for the price.

Purchased in December 2018.

Matek

MatekSydney, NSW

Got the job done.

This is an awesome machine due to its light weight it’s very easy to manoeuvre and operate over the lawn, my backyard is very uneven so this was perfect to get the job done, the catcher is 38litres so the length and thickness of your grass will determine how often you will need to empty it. Because it’s electric there’s no need to worry about charging batteries or filling with petrol or oil.

Purchased in April 2019 for $149.00.

UMapusaga

UMapusagaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and affordable for small lawns

Very light easy to mow lawns. Catcher is a perfect size for my lawn. Only need to empty catcher once when mowings done.
Easy to clean and look after. Shape and colour are very appealing.

Purchased in February 2018.

MuzzaNortheast, VIC

Ozito corded electric mower

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.

Lukie

LukieLiverpool

Best Budget mower under $150

Mower easy to use and Assemble, packaged simplistic and only 5 minutes tops assembly without the use of any tools, surprisingly a very quite mower, little flap that indicates when the catcher requires emptying is a great visualization tool as it takes away the guessing, this model is recommended over the 1000W model which is $99.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Peter b

Peter bSydney, NSW

Makes me feel like a genius.

Ive bought two of these mowers for two different properties,the first one in march 2018 ,and the second one in december 2018 (to replace an 'orrible Victa push mower.Theyre fab little devices that work really well and give an excellent result with minimum fuss.Well designed and very economical....I really like the surprising amount of power and the strong vacuuming action which really cleans up all the leaves and clippings thoroughly.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Vicki

VickiPerth

For the price this is a perfect mower

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Addictive

I am a middle aged female with shoulder and elbow pain, so the pull start and maintenance of a petrol lawnmower is not for me. So glad I googled the electric option and before I knew it, I bought an Ozito 1500w. If I can put it together by myself, anyone can! I have loved it from day one.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Debra

DebraPerth

Great value mower

My first electric mower which replaced my push pull mower. I paid $149 for the 1500W model even though I have a tiny lawn. The 1000W was $99. The main difference apart from larger motor is on the 1500W model the catcher is bigger and the height can be adjusted by a lever, not by adjusting the wheels, like on the 1000W model. I put the mower together easily, although the catcher took a bit longer than I'd have liked. Once assembled it works like a dream. My lawn has never looked better and it takes me about 5 minutes to mow! Only negative is I wanted to buy a spare blade for when this one got blunt, but Bunnings don't stock them. They can be bought online or Bunnings store may be able to order one in.

ESE

ESEBallina

Great for small home

Bought one locally from bunnings as hire was more expensive. it is light and easy to use. Looks cheap plastic, but who cares, it does what it is supposed to do. Our backyard is small and it really works well for us. Have used about 7-8 times in the past months.
It also comes with warranty too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Kelly m.

Kelly m.

And we still have petrol mowers because??

mark

markAdelaide

Good mower for the price

It’s an ok mower for the price, original bought the one below this but it was useless so returned it for the next model up (this one) cuts well and has 5 settings that adjust all 4 wheels at the same time, grass box is ample size and has an indicator to let you know when it’s full, the only issue is even though it’s 1500kw it can still struggle on thick grass and needs to go over with a few settings to get best results but like I say good for the price

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Ozito electric mower

Very impressed with results on longer grass. Would recommend for small yards. Light and very easy to use. Easy to manouver around the yard. Easy assemble. Easy to empty the catcher.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sam

SamPerth

It's ok.

Actually the cutting results is satisfied. Because you can choose three levels of cutting height.
In my opinion, It's very easy to maneuver the mower.
I think it's easy to operate that only two buttons you can choose and three cutting level.
I think it's a brand that I can afford and easy to use.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

JP1979

JP1979Melbourne

What does this do ?

Terrible machines. Purchased 2 machines and both did not work as expected. It starts well and the blades rotate, but cuts no grass ? I purchased this twice and it just works will the warranty period. I barely use these machines and it stopped working after 3-4 times of usage. Will not buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kerry

Kerryasked

I was going to buy the cheaper Ozito Electric mower but Bunnings were out of stock so I purchased the ELM-1536. I can't find on the Bunnings site details of the type of blade for this model. I have a document bag for manual, receipt, etc and I would also like to include blade details in this bag if ever I want to replace it. Does any one know if Bunnings stock them and the I/N number? Thank you

Pacman

Sorry do not know the blade number, you can order it as a special item from the bunning desk. However when i did want to purchase a new blade for an older mower it was actually quite expensive. Almost thought it would be better to buy a new mower.

BrianP

BrianPasked

what is the difference between a 700watt lith battery and a 1500watt electric mains power?

Muzza

1500w refers to the maximum current draw and how powerful the motor is. As a battery only holds a certain amount of power, which you will find expressed in Ampsor Milliamps, the more powerful the motor is, the less running time you will get. At least with a cord you won't run out of energy, you just lose convenience!

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives