3Ozito Pressure Switch PSA-001

Ozito Pressure Switch PSA-001

VerifiedMPN:PSA-001

1 review · Statistics

100% · 10%
See the Best Water Pumps in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1 review
Klim
KlimSydney14 posts

OZITO water pressure switch for my original DAB water pressure switch model WHI-SK10A

This Ozito switch is exactly a replica of my DAB water pressure switch model: WHI-SK10A. I had it installed (easy) and it is working well. It is just as quiet as the DAB switch and water pressure is just right. The cheapest DAB was $176 and I have to order it. This Ozito costs me only $75 from my local bunning store.