3Ozito Pressure Switch PSA-001

Ozito Pressure Switch PSA-001

 VerifiedMPN:PSA-001
3Ozito Pressure Switch PSA-001
5.0

1 review

PositivevsNegative
100% · 10%

Reviews

1 review
Klim
KlimSydney15 posts
 

OZITO water pressure switch for my original DAB water pressure switch model WHI-SK10A

This Ozito switch is exactly a replica of my DAB water pressure switch model: WHI-SK10A. I had it installed (easy) and it is working well. It is just as quiet as the DAB switch and water pressure is just right. The cheapest DAB was $176 and I have to order it. This Ozito costs me only $75 from my local bunning store. Show reply
  • Thumbnail

Questions & Answers

No questions yet

ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.

©  ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.