Ozito PSDW-350

Ozito PSDW-350

4 reviews · Statistics

100% · 40%
See the Best Water Pumps in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jens
JensQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Significantly better than a major European Brand

Got the Ozito pump, although a slightly older model some 5 years ago as my brand new Grundfos failed just after three months; the warranty was rejected due to having found a hair in the impeller. Hmm that pump was sold for grey water duty and we had used them in the past! Initially my expectation was that if we got 4 months out of an Ozito, it would cost me the same as the $$$$ Grundfos which normally services our needs for 5-7 years in the past.

Much to everyone’s surprise, the trusty old Ozito kept on going for five years, pumping out a grey water tank every day without fail. Naturally, I replaced it with the same. Let’s hope to another five years of service.

Shall update the review in years to come :) Show details

Max D.WAPerth, WA50 posts

Cheap but pretty good

We use this for grey water reuse on our lawn. Our washing machine pumps into a pipe that goes to a drum and this pump pumps it to our garden. It’s very powerful and it’s worked well for a year now. Great for $70 Show details
Gordon C.
Gordon C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

cheap AND good

Update: After 1yr still working well.

Bought this as a cheap option to see if my project would work. It did and haven't had to replace it. Works a treat! I have it pumping 30m to a water tank from a stormwater pit. Does the job just fine. For $65 it has a 3yr warranty so if it dies within 3yrs I'll just get it replaced. If it dies after 3yrs then $65 well spent. Show details

MAE
MAEVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Worked so well!

Our pool had to be drained - after 2 unsuccessful attempts with other pumps my hubby bought this one at Bunnings (~$70) and we are both so happy - it is the only time we have used it - hopefully we won’t have to use it again!

Garry
Garry

Has anyone tried to use this with a garden hose ?

Fido
Fido

I .bought a pump from Bunnings to drain a large spa. The water was about 1.3m deep so I primed the pump by dunking it in abucket. This seemed to be the only advice I could get. The pump worked until the water level dropped to about 280 mm and then the pump stopped. I pulled it out and everything else looked OK so i tried again but it wouldnt restart I checked the power outlet and it was OK,
I tried the pump again but no good.
I replaced the pump assuming an out of the box failure..
New pump same problem The float switch was about horizontal I want to get the water level down to 50mm as stated in the specification.
In the instruction book it says something about getting down to 150mm but I really want 50mm.

Max D.

Hold the float switch up until it can’t suck anymore then drop it immediately they don’t like to run without water for too long, hope this helps

Greg
Greg

Used this pump once worked perfectly. Next day same task of draining flooded garage and will not start. Have checked impellers and no blockage. What to do? Suggestions welcome.

Extra Information