5Ozito PXC 18V Compact Drill & Impact Driver Kit PXCDIK-250

1 review
Michael
MichaelNorth Queensland, QLD38 posts

Very Good For Home Handyman Level Jobs

I purchased this pair as a kit, which came with a fast charger and one 4.0Ah battery, during Sept 2021 and use the drill primarily for assembling items I make from recycled pallets. This kit now comes with one 2.0Ah battery.

As I’m becoming older, I also use the drill and a socket to lower and raise caravan stabiliser legs when travelling. I use the impact driver when doing minor equipment repairs such as loosening tight nuts and bolts.

Although I’m a big believer in the old adage “you get only get what you pay for”, this drill and impact driver set have exceeded my expectations and are quite good for work at the home handyman level. I recommend you also buy a second 4.0Ah battery for convenience.