Ozito PXC 18V PXCCSK-418

• Safety
Allan W

Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little saw

Lovely and lightweight. Cuts surprisingly well for a small battery saw. I just leave it at the foot of my back seat and grab it when I see a fallen limb which I quickly cut up for firewood and throw in the back of my ute. I can also use it one handed for pruning up in the trees rather than taking up my petrol top-handle saw. I love not having to wear ear muffs as it is so quiet. Understand that it hasn't the power (nor the noise, weight, cost and maintenance hassles) of a petrol saw. I don't know how long it will last but for $199 from Bunnings I consider it a bargain.

Purchased for $199.00.

kimbo

kimboAU

Bang for buck

Value for money is good. Performs well. Easy chain tension adjustment. Controls work well. Not too heavy or large so easy to throw in the back seat of my ute as well as easy to handle when cutting. I was suspicious of the power it would generate but was suprised with its power. Cuts hardwood easily. Worth investing in the larger battery. Was suprises to see that its $40 cheaper online but at $199 from bunnings still good value.

Purchased in August 2020 for $199.00.