Ozito PXCHTS-018

Ozito PXCHTS-018

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hack away

Received for christmas as yet to use the hedger but have put the pole trimmer to good use. At first l found a little awkward to handle, but with a little getting use to. Was soon handling it like a utube pro. What i havent been able to do on most occasions and thus causing me to rate the product lower is get anything that comes close to a clean cut on any green wood. These branches are to high to be able to clean up with a hand saw, so hoping no disease or fungicide gets in. I would recommend this for anybody who potters about the garden and prunes back here and there. For a professional gardener however, it will very quickly make you look unprofessional

Date PurchasedDec 2017

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

Great product, cuts through hedge in no time! Battery lasts without having to charge which is a bonus! Got this along with a pole saw, havent used saw yet. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to make their life easier in the garden, saves so much time no more pruning by hand!!
HAPPY DAYS!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jacob Fieg

Jacob FiegAdelaide

Good for basic home tasks

I got this with the cordless 36V lawnmower and have had no worries at all. I only have a small hedge about 12m long in the backyard which this sorts out really easily. If you need to cut any branches more than 2cm wide I would shop elsewhere, but for my purposes this is perfect. Can't argue about the price too.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

olddaveyFrankston, Victoria

Much better cutting than I expected.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

David ECairns

Very impressed

I have a few of the Power X Change tools by Ozito so I thought that I would risk the hedge trimmer. The expression never trust a farmer with a chainsaw comes to mind. I attacked my yard with gusto and was surprised that it actually cut through branches that fitted between the shears 7 to 10 mm. I was able to completely trim all of my shrubs and trees on the one charge from the large battery. I fully expected it to manage a third or less of what it did. I would happily buy on for a gift for someone as well. Plus the warranty is excellent too.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Cuts out after 20 seconds

I fully charged this Ozito rubbish and on the first use it's overload protection cut out after 20 seconds before I even touched the hedge. Then had to wait 5 mins for it to cool down before it generously allowed me to use it for another 20 seconds. Not Happy.

Sash

Sash

Very surprised at its awesome performance