Ozito PXCHTS-018

Ozito PXCHTS-018

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Great tool and value for money

Bought this cordless hedger to replace one that died in less than 3 years. I use it to do topiary on 4 smallish trees and miscellaneous hedging. I have another Ozito equipment with power share, so bought skin only (without battery) Easy to use and light weight. Cuts clean.

Got the display model at price of $59.....a good bargain with 5 year warranty.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $59.00.

darren40

darren40

Suprised

Have always bought trade tools Milwaukee, Makita, Honda and Sthil
Bought this for my wife with rapid charger, now she cant get it off me perfect for what Im trimming, nothing major manly wisteria, bouganvilia, mock orange
Havent run battery flat yet but only use it for about 15 mins at a time and always put battery back on charge after use
Cant beat it for the price and very light and easy to use
I love my tools and am always suprised when a cheap tool works well

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $120.00.

PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hack away

Received for christmas as yet to use the hedger but have put the pole trimmer to good use. At first l found a little awkward to handle, but with a little getting use to. Was soon handling it like a utube pro. What i havent been able to do on most occasions and thus causing me to rate the product lower is get anything that comes close to a clean cut on any green wood. These branches are to high to be able to clean up with a hand saw, so hoping no disease or fungicide gets in. I would recommend this for anybody who potters about the garden and prunes back here and there. For a professional gardener however, it will very quickly make you look unprofessional

Date PurchasedDec 2017

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

Great product, cuts through hedge in no time! Battery lasts without having to charge which is a bonus! Got this along with a pole saw, havent used saw yet. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to make their life easier in the garden, saves so much time no more pruning by hand!!
HAPPY DAYS!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jacob Fieg

Jacob FiegAdelaide

Good for basic home tasks

I got this with the cordless 36V lawnmower and have had no worries at all. I only have a small hedge about 12m long in the backyard which this sorts out really easily. If you need to cut any branches more than 2cm wide I would shop elsewhere, but for my purposes this is perfect. Can't argue about the price too.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

olddaveyFrankston, Victoria

Much better cutting than I expected.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

David ECairns

Very impressed

I have a few of the Power X Change tools by Ozito so I thought that I would risk the hedge trimmer. The expression never trust a farmer with a chainsaw comes to mind. I attacked my yard with gusto and was surprised that it actually cut through branches that fitted between the shears 7 to 10 mm. I was able to completely trim all of my shrubs and trees on the one charge from the large battery. I fully expected it to manage a third or less of what it did. I would happily buy on for a gift for someone as well. Plus the warranty is excellent too.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Cuts out after 20 seconds

I fully charged this Ozito rubbish and on the first use it's overload protection cut out after 20 seconds before I even touched the hedge. Then had to wait 5 mins for it to cool down before it generously allowed me to use it for another 20 seconds. Not Happy.

Sash

Sash

Very surprised at its awesome performance