Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Paco Rabanne 1 Million

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Paco Rabanne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Thilo
    ThiloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beast of a perfume. Absolute must have.

This perfume is absolutely amazing. Some of the notes are orange, mint , rose , cinnamon and dries down to Amber, Patchouli, woody notes and leather. I’m sure there’s more but this is what I get. Smell is extremely subjective. It’s a nice sweet, sexy and pleasant perfume. The projection is enormous as well.

This is a winner in my opinion, lasts 12 hours or more and it’s more suited for the nights.

As I write this, I had a shower a few hours ago and after I warmed up a bit, I still got some prominent wiffs off it. It’s such a long lasting fragrance.

Unfortunately, it’s own popularity is it’s own downfault. It’s too common among men but it is a must have.

Another amazing creation from the house of Paco Rabbane.

John
    JohnAdelaide

The aftershave you need to be wearing..

This is my go to smell. Its fresh,funky and everytime you wear it you get compliments. The bottle looks so cool and it has the smell to back it up.

netkith
    netkithBrisbane, QLD

Great long-lasting fragrance

This one is great! After Issey Miyake, this is probably my second favorite. It lasts long and has a soothing fragrance that is not too strong. A couple of sprays will last all day. The packaging is very durable for traveling and will not leak the perfume. Plus it looks a million bucks!

RexStarReveiws
    RexStarReveiwsAU

Excellent Packaging along with stylish and dynamic fruity notes on the nose

The first time i saw this cologne the glamorous and eye catching packaging captivated my attention. Once I sprayed it on I could instantly pick up strong tropical fruit notes like passionfruit , guava with a strong sense of positive energy.
    Package , Eye for detail

orville747
    orville747

horses for courses i guess ... i too love the smell of this, its a wonderful stink pretty that makes even the most uncouth have a hint of sophistication ...thank u spell checker

Men's Fragrances

Find out how Paco Rabanne 1 Million compares to other Men's Fragrances

kim
    kimasked

Where can I purchase.

Features:

• Paco Rabanne 1 Million is an eau de toilette, making it a smoother, less concentrated scent that you can build up if you wish.
    • The fragrance has top notes of blood mandarin, grapefruit, and mint; heart notes of cinnamon, rose, and spices; and base notes of amber, leather, blond wood, and Indian patchouli.
    • The gold bar bottle is durable and secure, making it easy to take when travelling without needing to worry about leaks.
    • It’s available in 50ml, 100ml, and 200ml bottles.
    CategoryMen's Fragrances