2Davidoff Cool Water Man

90% · 191 · 5%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
Fresh, clean scent
Suits a variety of age groups
Reasonably priced
Brand Manager for Davidoff? Claim your listing.

Dr.Dofel
Dr.Dofel

the best in the game

this perfume is the best i know. it smells fantastic. good automiser. i use it every day Show details
Pixel
Pixel2 posts

Long lasting and delightful scent

For a very reasonably priced cologne, longevity was a major concern, however after the top notes wear off, the middle and bottom notes last quite a long time. Extremely pleasant. Show details
Middy
Middy3 posts

This was my favourite for many years

I have no idea what they did to this over the last year but the price is nearly 50% off and the quality is terrible. Smell disappears immediately, in the past would last a few hours. Watered down rubbish.!would not recommend. Lost me as a loyal customer  Show details
ajaysharma
ajaysharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

It’s really good

It’s really good . Especially for the summers.

Stay cool with cool water. Will definitely stick to it .for sure

Jeff
Jeff

Subtle but Tons of Compliments

Started using this about 18 months ago, body wash, body spray and cologne, it is perfect. Not too strong but a fresh scent I will not stop using it and I get more compliments on this than others I;ve used in the past.

firsttimer4u
firsttimer4u9 posts

Buy the cheap version, which is based on this stench

CAN YOU SMELL THE STENCH? I've smelt alot worse, but this is a poor effort from Davidoff, especially considering that the similar to from The Pound Shop smells awesome, so don't buy this rubbish!

Humberto
Humberto

An absolute winner!

My secret weapon. Most woman simply loved this fragrance. Its a must have for me. I used to buy a 6.7 floz. a year. Girls ask me what the hell its that sensational and fresh smell I am using.

SK
SK5 posts

Very refreshing & energetic fragrance

Bought this after knowing about from friends... very refreshing & yes, people love the fragrance... love to see people asking what perfume it is and would like to buy them....

varun_teja
varun_tejaAU2 posts

A calm aquatic note is livened by mint and green nuances, spiced with coriander. The unmistakably floral neroli essence and geranium based middle note makes it typically contemporary and masculine. The cedar and oakmoss end note is lightened up with musk.
Nice and good fragance
nothing dislike about this
Joseph_Hughes
Joseph_Hughes

First bottle but not my last

Just perfect, getting compliments about my smell lol.But seriously a great fragrance that i wouldn't recommend simply because I wanna keep it to myself lol.
smells the best, enough said.
 Show reply
jinpatt
jinpattQLD, 421489 posts

This fragrance is very refreshing and the scent is not too strong. All scents are just made for the right proportions. Not too sweet and not too light. The aroma is very refreshing and would suit men of any age group. I have given this to my brother, partner and dad. All of them loved it. Price is also very value for money. I would recommend for anyone.
A classic. This is one of my favourite perfume. I have been given Davidoff Cool Water for Man for my family and friends since 2000 and everybody loves it.
The scent doesn't last very long.
ollieoh
ollieohCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC84 posts

This fragrance is different to most other aftershaves for men. It's so much more lighter, fresher and more pleasant. I love this fragrance on men. It's such a fresh and clean smell.
I love the smell, it's so clean and fresh.
Too many guys wearing it
yummymommy_09
yummymommy_0966 posts

Good

i gave this as a present to my husband. it was bundled with a shower gel, so it was a good value for money at that time. the scent suited him, it's one of his favorites. it's good for every day use. but he stopped wearing them because too many people are wearing them
i love the smell, it is very fresh and 'manly'. nice container too, and you will get a good bargain if bundled with the women's version
a bit too popular, a lot of men wear this. some put them too much it can be overwhelming
celzz
celzz83 posts

Good

I like this fragrance for men as it is a good one to wear on a daily basis. It is not overpowering but can be a drawback in that it is not long lasting either. This fragrance tends to be quite reasonably priced and is always good to buy if you want something not too expensive but does the job. It has a fresh scent which I believe most men would like and therefore makes a great inexpensive gift, allowing you to spend that bit extra on a gift set or something else.
Fresh scent for day wear; Not too expensive; caters most men
Not very long lasting
tweettee
tweettee117 posts

Good

This fragrance has been around for ages and I still find it quite pleasant. It suits most age groups and has a fresh, clean scent that works well for most guys. If you are buying a gift for a male then this is a good choice.
I still really like this fragrance and for a while, I know of quite a few women who wore it as well. Its not a feminine fragrance but it also works ok on the right skin type for women.
Very distinctive and a lot of men seem to wear too much of it so it becomes very overpowering.

No questions yet

Features:

• Davidoff Cool Water Man is an eau de toilette that’s inspired by the ocean, helping you feel fresh and ready for anything, day or night.
  • The perfume contains a variety of fresh and intense scents: top notes of peppermint and lavender; heart notes of oakmoss, geranium, and sandalwood; and base notes of amber and musk.
  • The scent is also available in an aftershave balm, an aftershave splash, a shower gel, and a deodorant stick, letting you have the scent regardless of what kind of product you prefer.
  • The eau de toilette comes in 40ml, 75ml, 125ml, and 200ml bottles.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the eau de toilette had a fresh, clean, pleasant scent, with some saying that they enjoyed the smell more than most other men’s fragrances. Some reviewers also said that they received many compliments when wearing the perfume.
  • They also found that the fragrance suited a variety of age groups.
  • According to reviewers, this scent is reasonably priced.
  • GTIN14: 00716393003121, 03414202000510, 03414202000565, 03414202001227, 03414202433042, 03414202777368, 03607342359789 and 03607347441151
  • GTIN13: 3414202000572
  • GTIN12: 402086402086
  • MPN: 431391648

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Davidoff? Claim your listing.