Panasonic DMR-BWT460GN

2.7

kar

karVictoria

Disgusted with Panasonic

Purchased in September 2019.

buzzie1966

buzzie1966Far North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this unit.

I bought this unit to replace a Samsung pvr, which was the pits, and a complete waste of money. Samsung weren't interested in helping with the multiple problems I encountered, so I decided to cut my losses and bought this Panasonic instead. Sooooooo much better in terms of ease of operation and reliability. It has a larger memory, and records with precision. This only issue for me is placement of the buttons on the remote, and the fact that they are a little small for my chunky fingers. Apart from that, highly recommended!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Convenience and don't have to watch Adds on TV

Platycat

It is also taking almost 3 hours to copy a 1.5 hour recorded program to a DVD recorded in DR

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Panasonic DMR-BWT460GN compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Pat

Patasked

Can you connect and record from an external satellite top box (Greek Channels) to the DMR-BWT460GN box?

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your question, please call our customer service team on 132600 and they will be able to assist you.

Robmcd

Robmcdasked

Pls advise, after auto-tuning, how to delete channels. Wish only to keep free TV, not the 20-odd radio channels. Regards & thanks.

Robmcd

Robmcdasked

Hi. Happy with the machine. My small 1TB external WD HDD, no external power supply, works well. When I removed it to my new Acer laptop to transfer movies (files), it showed up as empty. Back into DVR, all there & fine. Don't want to reformat to laptop & lose all. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Brett234
Brett234

Files are encrypted.You cant transfer. Buy a cheap stb with usb recording if you want to transfer.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives