Panasonic DMR-BWT460GN

Panasonic DMR-BWT460GN

MPN: 36374082

karVictoria

Disgusted with Panasonic

Purchased in September 2019.

buzzie1966

buzzie1966Far North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this unit.

I bought this unit to replace a Samsung pvr, which was the pits, and a complete waste of money. Samsung weren't interested in helping with the multiple problems I encountered, so I decided to cut my losses and bought this Panasonic instead. Sooooooo much better in terms of ease of operation and reliability. It has a larger memory, and records with precision. This only issue for me is placement of the buttons on the remote, and the fact that they are a little small for my chunky fingers. Apart from that, highly recommended!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Convenience and don't have to watch Adds on TV

Platycat

It is also taking almost 3 hours to copy a 1.5 hour recorded program to a DVD recorded in DR

Trevor

Trevorasked

Re: Panasonic DMR-BWT460GN.
I can record (on hard disc) and playback a show in widescreen (16:9) but when I transfer this show to DVD the show is transferred in 4:3 aspect. What setting am I missing to transfer the show to DVD in 16:9 aspect?

kar

sorry I have no idea, sounds very strange indeed. Suggest contacting Panasonic direct.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Trevor, please contact our customer service team on 132600 for further assistance.

Maz

Mazasked

Recorder is on daylight saving time, would like it on Qld time

Platycat

Hi Maz, here is the Manual for that model --- download it and keep it on your Computer --
You can also make the clock Automatic --

Judy Buik

Judy Buikasked

I have a new Panasonic DMR-BWT460 but it has taken 2 hours so far with "setup "on the screen. What do I have to do to move this on

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Judy, it shouldn't take over 2 hours to set up. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 for further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Download manual