Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Ultra HD

Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Ultra HD

Listing monitored by Panasonic

ehmert
ehmertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice design and does all the things

I gave my DP-UB420 to a family member as they wanted a new player and then decided to upgrade to this model hoping that the remote would be better (the dreaded Netflix button position above play) plus it was on sale at JB. We use to watch DVDs, blurays and 4K movies and have no need for the Netflix app as our Sony TV has that. Works well with the sound bar we have and haven't had any compatibility issues.

I like are the overall design and the front facing display, however it seems to attract a lot of dust and it stands out a lot. The remote design isn't great and you will continually press the Netflix button accidentally unless your train yourself to pay more attention.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

MARKHARD
MARKHARDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Player

Purchased in May 2021 for $585.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Mark, Thanks for the great review and your time putting it in.

Sonny M
Sonny MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Another excellent product from Panasonic

I bought this player to upgrade from my Panasonic DMP-UB900 (which is staying with the family) that is hooked up to my home theatre set up to benefit from the latest HDR10+ and Dolby Vision technology. Did not disappoint. With the departure of Oppo from the video player market, this product definitely takes the top spot for as the best in my opinion. A great addition to the home audio-visual set up. My only gripe is that the remote control should be backlit.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $598.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Sonny. Thank you for taking the time to prove your review and your feedback. We do appreciate it.

Tony Murace
Tony MuraceSydney, NSW

Excellent 4K upscaler

Excellent 4K upscaler bluray player with easy menu options. Rated "best bang for your buck." It doesnt disappoint. Only caution is the build is plastic, so need to be careful.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $515.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide your great review and your feedback.

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Ultra HD compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

asman
asmanVictoria

Very,very Impressed Panasonic!

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Thank you Asman for taking the time to provide your review, it is grat to hear all of the features you have been able to utilize with your player.